SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toti

Toti

Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? Empty
PostSubject: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Im going to make sanosuke sagara, from rurouni kenshin, but i need your opinion about it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Topic moved to proper location.
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Yes!! its suck that he was only a support in jus.
Back to top Go down
Toti

Toti

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 am

Im going to make it with those sptites, but they're not enough, do you know some editors??
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm

sadly no...
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Toti wrote:
Im going to make it with those sptites, but they're not enough, do you know some editors??
You're surrounded in editors. Just ask SK; he's the big JUS guy. If Ganon were here, you could ask him too.
Back to top Go down
Toti

Toti

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
Toti wrote:
You're surrounded in editors. Just ask SK; he's the big JUS guy. If Ganon were here, you could ask him too.

ok, thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?   Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Sanosuke Sagara worthy of being an expansion?
Page 1 of 1