SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy

Go down 
+14
Brikwarrior
Proton
ShadowHunter
Valhallos
Copy'n'Paste
skylerking123
Lito
Mr. guy
Dark Lord
Suliboy
ShadowKirby
TheSocksOfTruth
R2rAronzo
AntiGuy300
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do You Like My Expansion?
Yes
(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap91%(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 21 ]
No
(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

UPDATE

Stock Kirby Hat and Attack
Back to top Go down
http://game-boy09.deviantart.com/
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm

You should have him spin to turn into Spear Guy, that way it wont look cheap with him just appearing with a skirt and Mask in all.

Last edited by Flash Guy on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Flash Guy wrote:
You should have him spin to turn into Spear Guy.
when?
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Before he swings the spear down for the Down Special. Ex:He spins and is dressed like Spear Guy from Shy Guy form than he Swings down the Spear for the Down Special and etc. This way it won't lok cheap when he does the down Special because he won't magically appear in Spear Guy form opposed to the other Specials transfomtions.

Last edited by Flash Guy on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Flash Guy wrote:
Before he swings the spear down for the Down Special. Ex:He spins and is is dressed like Spear Guy than he Swings down the Spear for the Down Special.
sounds kinda dumb i think its fine the way it is if u want me to change it i would need other people who would want me to change it too
Back to top Go down
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 am

Nice. I can't wait to see the FS.
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm

I quite like the Kirby hat. [DJ] did a really good job. However, the Kirby attack looks like it could use some work. The mask is moving all over the place and it just doesn't look good. The miss is good and the hit is acceptable, but the mask placement in the attack could use a little improvement.

And also, for some reason some of the attacks look blurry. Is that intentional?

By the way, the link for down special level 1 charge is broken.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Brikwarrior wrote:
I quite like the Kirby hat. [DJ] did a really good job. However, the Kirby attack looks like it could use some work. The mask is moving all over the place and it just doesn't look good. The miss is good and the hit is acceptable, but the mask placement in the attack could use a little improvement.

UPDATE FIXED LINK and i dont see the blurr if you mean the rotations then yes also, im getting to work of fixing the kirby attack
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm

While your at it, the entrance won't look good transparified. Try it and see.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 pm

AntiGuy300 wrote:
Brikwarrior wrote:

UPDATE FIXED LINK and i dont see the blurr if you mean the rotations then yes also, im getting to work of fixing the kirby attack
To clarify, I mean the sort of messy and pixely look in some of the animations. For example, the up air. The first frame is fine, and then it gets all weird. That's just one example though, a couple of other animations are also suffering from the same thing. I think it would be worth cleaning up.

Other than that, I'm liking this.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Brikwarrior wrote:
AntiGuy300 wrote:
Brikwarrior wrote:

To clarify, I mean the sort of messy and pixely look in some of the animations. For example, the up air. The first frame is fine, and then it gets all weird. That's just one example though, a couple of other animations are also suffering from the same thing. I think it would be worth cleaning up.

Other than that, I'm liking this.
i dont think theres such thing as a clean rotation...is there (im using beneton)
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 am

Clean rotations require a little custom editing for diagonal sprites.
Back to top Go down
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Sorry I've been gone fo so long i was just procrastinating (i forgot how to spell it) and playing video games (mostly Galaxy 2) but i'll try to do more updates more often and i see that my waddle dee got deleted meh i might not do it any more i had a sprite sheet i'll post it
Back to top Go down
Toryn

Toryn

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Down Smash should be a little faster..
Side Smash flame shooting animation should maybe have a couple more frames before playing the 'changing back into shy guy'. Just so the flame can disappear.
You shouldn't use [DJ]'s Kirby Hat, it's not very good. The colors are inconsistant.

Aside from those, overall, there aren't too many problems here.
Clean rotation only needs to be added to Knockback, Neutral Aerial, and Back Aeriel, and maybe to one frame in Recover from Hang.

Otherwise, awesome job. You're a far better animator than the majority of newbies here.
Back to top Go down
AntiGuy300

AntiGuy300

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Toryn wrote:
Down Smash should be a little faster..
Side Smash flame shooting animation should maybe have a couple more frames before playing the 'changing back into shy guy'. Just so the flame can disappear.
You shouldn't use [DJ]'s Kirby Hat, it's not very good. The colors are inconsistant.

Aside from those, overall, there aren't too many problems here.
Clean rotation only needs to be added to Knockback, Neutral Aerial, and Back Aeriel, and maybe to one frame in Recover from Hang.

Otherwise, awesome job. You're a far better animator than the majority of newbies here.
Thanks Smile and whos colors r inconsistant Shyguy's or the the Hat's and u forgot the clean rotation on the up aerial needs to be cleand to. and imageshack wont let me make the Dsmash go any faster thats y i said "this needs to be sped up"
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm

When I made the Kirby hat, the colours of main facial part of the mask are directly from Shy Guy. The colours for the band that wraps around the head were picked by me.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Toryn

Toryn

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
When I made the Kirby hat, the colours of main facial part of the mask are directly from Shy Guy. The colours for the band that wraps around the head were picked by me.

I see the problem here.

AntiGuy300 wrote:
Thanks Smile and whos colors r inconsistant Shyguy's or the the Hat's and u forgot the clean rotation on the up aerial needs to be cleand to. and imageshack wont let me make the Dsmash go any faster thats y i said "this needs to be sped up"

I was talking about the hat. The shape is a little weird on it too..

Actually, I can't see the Up Aeriel for some reason.
Hm, that's weird. Try another image hosting site for the Down Smash then. Photobucket works well, but you'll have to take a minute to sign up, it's free though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy   (Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Yoshis Goomba) Shy Guy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Expansions :: Solo Expansions-
Jump to: