SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!

Go down 
+8
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Mr. guy
HyperSonic92
ShadowKirby
Chick In A Box
Valhallos
Corka Cola
eggviper3
12 posters
AuthorMessage
eggviper3

eggviper3

The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Empty
PostSubject: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Note: To sonicstormer and/or kennypwnage, it's been a while since I've had any proof of who did what, so almost everything that deserves credit from someone else doesn't have it. If you want to tell me specifically what you did, I'll give you the individual credit.

[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Motions

1.[F]Idle The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi10
2.[F]Walk The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi11
3.[F]Run/Dash The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi12
4.[F]Jump The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi13
-[F]Midair jump The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi14 (Gets five, but they're very short) Loop: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi15
5.[]Fall
6.[]Land
7.[]Damage
8.[]Knockback
9.[F]Dead The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi16
10.[]Get up
11.[]Hang
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[F]Crouch The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi17
14.[]Guard
15.[]Taunt
16.[]Win
17.[F]Lose The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi18 Loop: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi19
18.[F]Entrance The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi20

Smashes

19.[]Neutral
20.[]Combo
21.[]Up Smash
22.[]Side Smash
23.[]Down Smash
24.[]Dash Attack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special
26.[F]Side Special Start: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi21 Charging Forward: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi22 End: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi23
27.[]Up Special
28.[]Down Special

Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial
30.[]Up Aerial
31.[]Forward Aerial
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[]Down Aerial

Grabs

34.[]Grab Successful: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi24 Unsuccessful:
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[]Series Icon
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[]Up Tilt
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[]Down Tilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[]Win Theme
Back to top Go down
eggviper3

eggviper3

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Kamella

[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Motions

1.[F]Idle The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell10
2.[F]Walk The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell11
3.[]Run/Dash
4.[]Jump
5.[F]Fall The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell12
6.[]Land
7.[F]Damage The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell13
8.[]Knockback
9.[F]Dead The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell14
10.[F]Get up The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell15
11.[]Hang
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[]Crouch
14.[]Guard
15.[]Taunt
16.[]Win
17.[F]Lose The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell16 Loop: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell17
18.[F]Entrance The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell18

Smashes

19.[F]Neutral The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell19 sonicstormer’s
20.[]Combo
21.[F]Up Smash The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell20 sonicstormer’s
22.[]Side Smash The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell21 sonicstormer’s
23.[]Down Smash
24.[]Dash Attack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell22 The magic projectiles go down at a 45 degree angle, when they hit the ground they change
75% chance projectile 1: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell23 When it hits ground: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell24
25% chance projectile 2: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell25 When it hits ground: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell26
26.[F]Side Special sonicstormer’s: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell27 Projectile: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell28 Impact: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell29
27.[]Up Special
28.[F]Down Special Exiting: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Kamell30 Bouldergeist Entering: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde10

Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial
30.[]Up Aerial
31.[]Forward Aerial
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[]Down Aerial

Grabs

34.[]Grab Successful: Unsuccessful:
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[]Series Icon
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[]Up Tilt
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[]Down Tilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
60.[]Win Theme
Back to top Go down
eggviper3

eggviper3

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 pm

[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Motions

1.[F]Idle The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde11
2.[]Walk
3.[]Run/Dash
4.[F]Jump The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde12
5.[]Fall
6.[]Land
7.[]Damage
8.[]Knockback
9.[]Dead
10.[]Get up
11.[]Hang
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[]Crouch
14.[]Guard
15.[F]Taunt The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde36
16.[]Win Loop:
17.[]Lose
18.[F]Entrance The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde10

Smashes

19.[F]Neutral The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde14
20.[]Combo
21.[]Up Smash
22.[]Side Smash
23.[]Down Smash
24.[]Dash Attack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special
26.[]Side Special
27.[]Up Special
28.[F]Down Special Exiting: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde13 Dino Piranha Entering: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Dinopi25

Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial
30.[]Up Aerial
31.[]Forward Aerial
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[]Down Aerial

Grabs

34.[]Grab Successful: Unsuccessful:
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[]Series Icon
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[]Up Tilt
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[]Down Tilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
60.[]Win Theme

Last edited by eggviper3 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Is that the Brawlified Bouldergeist egg?
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
eggviper3

eggviper3

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 pm

The Kamella idle looks really weird...
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Valhallos wrote:
You're not the first one to say that, believe me.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
Valhallos wrote:
You're not the first one to say that, believe me.
It needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I second that. Maybe based it off the M&L3 Magikoopas. And smoother animating plz
Back to top Go down
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 am

You've been working on this expansion for so long.....

Where are all the animations?
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:53 am

I looked in the SSF2 Animation archives in Luigi's section and saw the un-brawlified Bouldergeist.

I was wondering, shouldn't the brawlified one be there instead, I mean, since you have one?

On the other hand, it would be kind of weird seeing the GT Bouldergeist fighting Luigi's Bouldergeist, and they'd look exactly the same.

Last edited by [DJ] on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 am

*Adds poll*
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Needs sprite change...... cause they look terrible and are not animated well.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
eggviper3

eggviper3

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 am

UPDATE:
Taunt: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! Boulde36
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 am

What game are these even from? kow Dino Pirahnas from Super Mario Galaxy but not the other two.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:38 pm

...They're ALL from Super Mario Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 pm

...Huh I figured that much well pretend I ddn't look like a dumb ass and carry on,please.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:39 pm

This recieved enough yes votes
*Moves*
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
eggviper3

eggviper3

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Actually, this should be in groups
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:16 pm

*Poof*
Back to top Go down
TimeCrunch

TimeCrunch

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 pm

eggviper3 wrote:
Actually, this should be in groups

Well Said
Back to top Go down
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

How is that well said? It was a simple statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!   The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Intergalactic Team of Otherworldly Villains, Galaxy Team!
Page 1 of 1