SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Ideas for expansion

Go down 
+3
ShadowKirby
Nicko7
LoneDarkWingedAngel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneDarkWingedAngel

Ideas for expansion Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Just some ideas I'm putting out there.

F.L.U.D.D Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)- I think he would be pretty cool. With down special as refilling the tank.

Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)- Most of you probably don't know who he is, but those who do, would you mind making him?

Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Don't think he was suggested yet but yeah he's cool.

Duster (Mother 3)- I figured he could use kicks a lot.

Axem Rangers (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Don't Believe they were suggested. Probably Change between themselves by down special.

Squall (Final Fantasy VIII) - Pretty Please?
Back to top Go down
Nicko7

Nicko7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm

LoneDarkWingedAngel wrote:

F.L.U.D.D Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)- I think he would be pretty cool. With down special as refilling the tank.no cause it is one of Mario's moves.

Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)- Most of you probably don't know who he is, but those who do, would you mind making him?You have to make you can't ask people to do it

Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Don't think he was suggested yet but yeah he's cool. Someone is already making it

Duster (Mother 3)- I figured he could use kicks a lot.again you can't ask people to do it

Axem Rangers (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Don't Believe they were suggested. Probably Change between themselves by down special.again don't ask people

Squall (Final Fantasy VIII) - Pretty Please?for the last time don't ask k?
Things in bold are what I replied
Back to top Go down
http://sitebuilder.yola.com/sites/S3/D8e5/D3f9/D974/D11a/U40bd38
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Axem Rangers was started, I remember it. It as on the last forums, I believe. It may make the transition.

Squall is popular enough to be made by someone, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 pm

You must be retarded if you haven't seen Geno yet, in these forums.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

And there aren't any rules against suggesting characters for other people to do.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:04 am

Nicko7 wrote:
LoneDarkWingedAngel wrote:

F.L.U.D.D Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)- I think he would be pretty cool. With down special as refilling the tank.no cause it is one of Mario's moves.

Things in bold are what I replied
In SSF2, not anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:35 am

Quote :
Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)- Most of you probably don't know who he is, but those who do, would you mind making him?

Bleh. Hes alright, but he has no personality other than I AM THE BEST.
I just don't like the idea of him as an expansion.

Ma chao, on the other hand, is win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for expansion   Ideas for expansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for expansion
Page 1 of 1