SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

I was thinking.........

Go down 
+5
Toryn
indianchan
ShadowKirby
Suliboy
Frost
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Admin
Frost

I was thinking......... Empty
PostSubject: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Maybe we should advertise on MG. If we explained how we were a serious forum and very strict with expansions, more people would join and we would eventually be able to affiliate with MG.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Well, its good to advertise, yes, but you can't just post it anywhere because it'll attract a lot of the MG noob population. Just like we're doing with EXP forum, it'll be good to lurk and see who's decent and willing to come here then invite them via PMs.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 pm

True. There's a lot of great spriters at MG, so we can find a good 10-15 people there that would be a good addition to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 am

I agree, but, please, good people.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:23 pm

We could lock Registration, and be insanely fucking strict like the other forum should've been.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Eh, isn't there a way that registration must be approved?
Back to top Go down
Toryn

Toryn

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:19 pm

...Erm. Hey. There are way to keep noobs from spamming. Just leave registration open, and then every new member signs up. There will only be one part of the forum available to new members, and they have to show that they are worthy of joining there... If they are a good spriter/animator/expansion maker, etc, they are added to a group that has access to the rest of the forum. Y'digg? Erimeanwut. Any ideas on improvement? I dunno my way around Forumotion Admin Panel...
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 pm

There is a way that you can make "registared members approved" on forumotion, that could work. But, No, I like this place secret.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 am

Adertising in public on MG? Not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Eraser

Eraser

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

I think so lol
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Eraser wrote:
I think so lol

Epic bamp.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm

SC wrote:
Eraser wrote:
I think so lol

Epic bamp.
Yeah.
That was a beginning of the forum bump.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:21 am

SC wrote:
Eraser wrote:
I think so lol

Epic bamp.
Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking.........   I was thinking......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking.........
Page 1 of 1