SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

The Chatbox

Go down 
+4
Tengu Man
Chick In A Box
ShadowKirby
Valhallos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Valhallos

Valhallos

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm

People need to stop banning people just for being new. Everyone is new at some point, and the Chatbox is supposed to be accessible to anyone who hasn't done something wrong. Being new isn't a crime.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Valhallos wrote:
People need to stop banning people just for being new. Everyone is new at some point, and the Chatbox is supposed to be accessible to anyone who hasn't done something wrong. Being new isn't a crime.
Chunks, we ban for fun on the CB. And its rarely permanent, Chunks.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeah, I got permabanned one time. Lock really doesn't like me, so he got Frost to PB me, and it was a pain in the ass and I had to get Suli to help me out.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
Yeah, I got permabanned one time. Lock really doesn't like me, so he got Frost to PB me, and it was a pain in the ass and I had to get Suli to help me out.
Yeah, but Frost's like 6.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:14 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Chick In A Box wrote:
A six year old with admin powers? That's like making an undereducated Texan who went AWOL from the National Guard president of the United States.
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Chick In A Box wrote:
A six year old with admin powers? That's like making an undereducated Texan who went AWOL from the National Guard president of the United States.
*coughitactuallyhappendcough*
Now, what was that ? :3
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

It's not a permaban, but I stayed in the chat for a couple minutes and it was made apparent to me that it would have been if the person who banned me had the power. Plus, even if it's just a small ban, it still stops me from using the chatbox, and it's really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Don't worry Chunks it happens every once in a while, just focus on changing your clothes, they look uncomfortably warm.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Caboose wrote:
Don't worry Chunks it happens every once in a while, just focus on changing your clothes, they look uncomfortably warm.
See, Caby, what Chunks doesn't understand is the fun behind banning.
And, Chunks, I didn't even bring out the Bankick.
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 pm

I know you guys think this is hilarious, but I'm very serious about this. If I want to use the Chatbox, and I haven't done anything wrong, I should be able to! I'm in a really bad mood right now and I don't want to have to put up with not being able to communicate just so someone can chuckle for half a second!
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Valhallos wrote:
I know you guys think this is hilarious, but I'm very serious about this. If I want to use the Chatbox, and I haven't done anything wrong, I should be able to! I'm in a really bad mood right now and I don't want to have to put up with not being able to communicate just so someone can chuckle for half a second!
Chunks, we usually unban after 2 minutes, unless you deserved a ban.
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

I waited 5 minutes and didn't get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Are you serious chunks? 5 Minutes, your complaining about.
When I first arrived her I was banned for a week straight, and I didn't complain. So stop your goddamn bitching.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 pm

V wrote:
When I first arrived her I was banned for a week straight, and I didn't complain. So stop your goddamn bitching.
I ban Vader almost every time I see him on there.
And there's no reason.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Exactly. Now get over it.
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:43 pm

V, shut up, I'm about to defend you.
ShadowKirby wrote:
V wrote:
And there's no reason.
That's what needs to stop! Banning for no reason isn't fair! I'm not saying just for me, I'm saying nobody should be banned without good reason!
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Valhallos wrote:
V, shut up, I'm about to defend you.
ShadowKirby wrote:
V wrote:
And there's no reason.
That's what needs to stop! Banning for no reason isn't fair! I'm not saying just for me, I'm saying nobody should be banned without good reason!
Chunks, you have to understand that you, as the newfag, are subject to any torture the oldfags dish out. And its your job to do so until you gain seniority.
Which at this rate, will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Until you become a respected member of the community, we wont stop banning you. And if you keep up this bitching, dont expect to be respected anytime soon. GAWD.
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Fine. I'll just deal with your crap a little longer. I haven't been banned in a while anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 am

Valhallos wrote:
I haven't been banned in a while anyway.
If you want, we can fix that.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

Chick In A Box wrote:
If you want, we can fix that.

What do you mean we?
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm

We is a pronoun used to decribe multiple persons including the pronoun I.
Example: We went to the park.

The Chatbox The_more_you_know2
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

V wrote:
Some unfunny shit.

You are not funny. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm

:wee:
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:39 am

This sounds like a kindergarten-er's topic.
It's not like you can't be there.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

The Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chatbox
Page 1 of 1