SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

We need to stop claiming stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

We need to stop claiming stuff! Empty
PostSubject: We need to stop claiming stuff!   We need to stop claiming stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 am

I just looked at expansion discussion, and its a bunch of "my claims" "no mie cliams!!1!" its just going to become a giant unorganized mess, and no one will know if they should start an expansion, or who's claiming it, or if two people are claiming it at once. Its just a stupid business. I can see if you want to do one expansion in the near future, but making a whole list is just ridiculous. Instead of talking about it, finish up the expansions you are making and just DO IT! In the expansions forum, its first come , first serve. and I think quite a few people agree that this is getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop claiming stuff!   We need to stop claiming stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 am

You could make a big list of the claimed/done expansions like on the other currently down forums.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop claiming stuff!   We need to stop claiming stuff! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

That was only a list of the expansions that were being worked on or were finished. Claims were not on the list, as it was first come first served, unless the second comer was a hell of a lot better at the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to stop claiming stuff!   We need to stop claiming stuff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to stop claiming stuff!
Page 1 of 1