SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Cancelling Loads Of Expansions

Go down 
+13
ShadowHunter
Chick In A Box
Corka Cola
Ungrateful Dead
zephyere
AEM
Jasperkf
Tengu Man
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
Caby
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Ganonthegreat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am

He already has started them.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Then I own Plusle and Minum and will do them later.
Just make it TEAM effort.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
He already has started them.
Can I see the animations?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 pm

I can't post them at the moment but I do have them, I have half the motions done and a moveset planned.

EDIT: SK got it.
Back to top Go down
Jasperkf

Jasperkf

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
I finished her.
But my old animations were meh.
So... do you think I could re-make her?
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 am

i`ll take on Michaelangelo the possibly the rest of the turtles if Mikey goes well

The BeastBoy sheet was very limited can I see the animations not saying i`ll do him i`m just curious

was`nt spidey in the avengers???
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
I'm spring cleaning my expansions, I took on way more than I could do. So I'm cancelling loads of half finished expansions I've had for ages.

Cancelled:
Chun Li
Dalek
Gengar
Indiana Jones
Lilo
WALL-E
Rukia
Superbia
Taikoubou
Tsunade
Werehog
Absol
Anakin
Axel
Beast Boy
Caramelman J
Yasatoru Sado
Deoxys
Ditto
Donatello
Eevee
Frieza
Homer Simpson
Jaffar
Marluxia
Model A
Obi-Wan
Ryu
Spider-Man
Michaelangelo
Zeke
Young Link

Yep, its one heck of a list... You're free to try one of these, if you want tell me and I'll give you the animations I have of it. (As long as you give credit)
Wow, you were making Wall-E? Dalek may of been epic. Which universe was Lilo though?
Back to top Go down
syco

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 pm

i want to do deoxys
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Dalek had potential, and I had a good base but the problem was the smashes and tilts.
Lilo was from Lilo and Stitch.

Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 AdventureCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 AllstarqCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 ClassicCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Comboprt1Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Comboprt2Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Comboprt3Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 CrouchCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 DamageCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 DeadiCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Downspecialprt1Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Downspecialprt2Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Downspecialprt3Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 EntranceCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 FallhCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 FinalsmashCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Finalsmash2Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 GetupCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 HangCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 IdlelCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 JumphCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 KnockbackCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 LandCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 LosefCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 NeutralspecialCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 RunxxCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 StockCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 TauntCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Upspecialprt1Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Upspecialprt2Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Upspecialprt3Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 WalkqCancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 Winq
Here is all I had of Beast Boy.
Back to top Go down
TimeCrunch

TimeCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 pm

They are really good expansions
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Dalek had potential, and I had a good base but the problem was the smashes and tilts.
Lilo wouldn't be much of a fighter, but Stitch would be a good idea for an expansion. I might even make him if I can find some sprites.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
Lilo wouldn't be much of a fighter, but Stitch would be a good idea for an expansion. I might even make him if I can find some sprites.
Stitch has been made. And I know Lilo isn't a fighter, but I figured she'd use Experement Pod's.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
Stitch has been made. And I know Lilo isn't a fighter, but I figured she'd use Experement Pod's.
OMG Stitch has been made? Where?
Good idea for her to use experiments.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:53 am

He was made on MG, I can't remember who by though. I have a funny feeling he was actually made twice with different sprite sheets.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Stitch would be awesome
what you did for beastboy was awesome
nice idea having the rest of the teen titans as the fs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Loads Of Expansions   Cancelling Loads Of Expansions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancelling Loads Of Expansions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3