SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

I have a little problem

Go down 
+5
Chick In A Box
Friesnchip
ShadowKirby
SC
zephyere
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyere

zephyere

I have a little problem Empty
PostSubject: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 pm

My sig won't show up. (This the best place I could find to put this in.)
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Because only cool people can have their sigs show up.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
zephyere

zephyere

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Really? Or are you pulling my leg? 'Cause I got a really funny SC quote in my sig!
Back to top Go down
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

zephyere wrote:
Really? Or are you pulling my leg? 'Cause I got a really funny SC quote in my sig!
Naw, just edit your profile and under preferences click show sig in posts. But if this sig sucks you will be flammed, just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Friesnchip wrote:
zephyere wrote:
Naw, just edit your profile and under preferences click show sig in posts. But if this sig sucks you will be flammed, just saying.
If his sig was amazing, he'd be flamed.
Back to top Go down
zephyere

zephyere

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I did what Fries said but it didn't work.

EDIT:nevermind, it did.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm

...Flame.
Back to top Go down
zephyere

zephyere

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

What's so bad about my sig?
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Cuz is a quote of SC. SC quotes are to good to be in you sig.
Back to top Go down
zephyere

zephyere

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 am

But it's funny! People put funny quotes in there sig all the time.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 am

Actually, no, it is not in the mere sense of it, funny. Funny is also defined as 'can provoke laughing to a certain extent of people'. And I have yet to find the chuckle that should normally come from my mouth. Although in this world without any society rules, nor any political forces to stop us, I don't think you'll have to worry about those who will flame/ravage you for the previous post you have just glued to the face of the Internet. This, being a complete disgrace to the said vast width of web-like connections between nations and cultures, although, should be punished by some sort of fair trial or slap to the face. Whilst I am still ranting and raving about this undefined problem, I shall now divert you with much more interesting matters, such as the one of when we had better-looking expansions and such, if we ever had. I bet you just looked at this text and said 'fuck it, I'm going to skip this wall of crap' and post, word by word, 'stfu cnp'. But if you may be reading this, my mere statement may provoke you to say the words I have just written to either annoy me or to attempt to make something 'funny'. Although, if that would be ever done, it would lead to a massive downfall of one's reputation, if one could get that off of virtual entities off something that does not concretely exist. Now, my words just before might trigger something to you; What are we writing for? Who are we working for? Aha, but that is the question, Misters and Misses. We have many questions to ask about this subjective, ambiguous entity we know as the 'Internet'. Do we spend hours on this thing? Does it even exist? If we stopped thinking about it, would it be something for each of us to have within our grasp? Alas, we cannot and shall not know, for we are ever ignorant beings, and we have no such reason to find out the answers of such a blasphemous question. To get back to what the user above us has said, it can only be treated in the worst ways possible, because the said user cannot even see past the tip of its nose and cannot judge whether it is funny or not. Thus leading us to the consequence of epic failures in terms of judgment and value, although there is probably none on the Internet. 'Get thine mind straight, or you shalt hath to suffer from the debilitating consequences', I shall say aloud.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

Copy'n'Paste wrote:
tl;dr
What he said.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 am

Chick In A Box wrote:
Copy'n'Paste wrote:
tl;dr
What he said.
That's what she said.
Damn shemales...
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 pm

My opinion of the French just went up.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Torndragon wrote:
My opinion of the French just went up.
Like your erection?
I mean, uh.
Oooh, you handsome beast.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Copy'n'Paste wrote:
Actually, no, it is not in the mere sense of it, funny. Funny is also defined as 'can provoke laughing to a certain extent of people'. And I have yet to find the chuckle that should normally come from my mouth. Although in this world without any society rules, nor any political forces to stop us, I don't think you'll have to worry about those who will flame/ravage you for the previous post you have just glued to the face of the Internet. This, being a complete disgrace to the said vast width of web-like connections between nations and cultures, although, should be punished by some sort of fair trial or slap to the face. Whilst I am still ranting and raving about this undefined problem, I shall now divert you with much more interesting matters, such as the one of when we had better-looking expansions and such, if we ever had. I bet you just looked at this text and said 'fuck it, I'm going to skip this wall of crap' and post, word by word, 'stfu cnp'. But if you may be reading this, my mere statement may provoke you to say the words I have just written to either annoy me or to attempt to make something 'funny'. Although, if that would be ever done, it would lead to a massive downfall of one's reputation, if one could get that off of virtual entities off something that does not concretely exist. Now, my words just before might trigger something to you; What are we writing for? Who are we working for? Aha, but that is the question, Misters and Misses. We have many questions to ask about this subjective, ambiguous entity we know as the 'Internet'. Do we spend hours on this thing? Does it even exist? If we stopped thinking about it, would it be something for each of us to have within our grasp? Alas, we cannot and shall not know, for we are ever ignorant beings, and we have no such reason to find out the answers of such a blasphemous question. To get back to what the user above us has said, it can only be treated in the worst ways possible, because the said user cannot even see past the tip of its nose and cannot judge whether it is funny or not. Thus leading us to the consequence of epic failures in terms of judgment and value, although there is probably none on the Internet. 'Get thine mind straight, or you shalt hath to suffer from the debilitating consequences', I shall say aloud.
I love you.
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Eh, It's CnP.

What you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a little problem   I have a little problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a little problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Other-
Jump to: