SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Forum's dead.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

Forum's dead. Empty
PostSubject: Forum's dead.   Forum's dead. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm

I'll revive it.

I shall take pieces and parts of people, and connect them to one computer... Then, I will create this long, metallic pole which will stand high into the air, and the next day when there'll be storm, I shall finally be able to revive the forums.
Mwahahahahaha!
Quick! Run for the hills, little mortals, for I shall soon reincarnate the forums into the most hideous being ever seen by Kik- er, man! And then, only then will I become very evil... Gahahahaha!
The thunder rolls, and the lightning strikes! Quick, turn on the machine! Lights, yellow, blue and red, flashing everywhere! Oh, the beauty of it all! It is now only a matter of seconds until the forums are revived as... Forumfürther!
Kyahahahahahahaha!
The lightning strikes! Back to the corpses and computers! It stirrs, it twitches!
It's... It's alive!
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

Forum's dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum's dead.   Forum's dead. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 am

And this is why you can't have an Empire fool >:
Back to top Go down

Forum's dead.
Page 1 of 1