A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes, No.
Yes
Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap81%Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 17 ]
No
Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
R2rAronzo

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm

The internet is a cruel world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm

But no one have any right to take someone else's property. I claimed him, he's my property, AEM and Ganon comes in and take Pulse and Minum and Sukapon without asking.

I may have considered giving this to him if he asked for permission.
What are going to do next, steal sprite sheets? Take someone else's Xbox 360? Take some money from the federal treasury?

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Signatureexpansionminit

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Sh_sig10

Berserk Inferno wrote:
10 SH FOR MOD

PRIMAL MORON wrote:
you have more experience with move sets than most people i know, your ideas and animations will lead you to sucess!

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Maybe he didn't know you claimed him first

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Rayman11 Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Toonlinkminitag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Okay, well I'm going to ask nicely.

AEM, may I please have my Sukapon back? And please next time, pay attension to claims made by people or ask for permission if you want to do someone.

Berserk Inferno wrote:
10 SH FOR MOD

PRIMAL MORON wrote:
you have more experience with move sets than most people i know, your ideas and animations will lead you to sucess!
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 pm

SH, don't be pissy.
Why don't you just help him and not whack out about it?
Srsly.

AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
*Tries to contain anger*
Okay, can I ask you this?
. . .

WHY IS EVERYONE DOING CHARACTERS I ALREADY CLAIMED?

I knew something bad was about to happen when I saw that avatar.
Lol'd.
Ok.
Sorry, but you know. I have his COMPLETE MOVESET.
How far have you gone with yours? If you want to help go for it. But I think I'm fine...

Sorry Shadow :<

But how does it look in general?

I would like your opinion,
Besides, you wouldn't ever have claimed him if that "????" Guy on the old forum didn't ask for him.

I would still make him anyways.

Although your C + C will always be welcome.

Also, No. Just Help or leave it alone, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'll add the Moveset Video.

Last edited by Ariand/AEM on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:46 pm

I agree. Why not just give him some of your cool moveset advice rather than get mad about some one happening to do an expansion you wanted to do?

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Rayman11 Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 Toonlinkminitag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Added Preview w/BG because to lazy at the moment to remove it.

I'll Add the Trophys soon.

View user profile
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm

HyperSonic92, AEM, ShadowKirby, and Primal Moron, I have summoned you because of my behavior yesterday. Now I could have acted like a coward and not post anything while forgetting this ever happened. No. Instead, I have brought you here for you to hear me apologize.

*Kneels and looks up*

First I will give you background information in why I turned into this. I will say everything honestly and say how I feel.
Spoiler:

My apology
Spoiler:

Apology Gifts
Spoiler:

Can you all forgive me of my terrible behavior?

Berserk Inferno wrote:
10 SH FOR MOD

PRIMAL MORON wrote:
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Not really, if they only read my apology passage only for them and the apology gifts. The others are for other members to read.

Berserk Inferno wrote:
10 SH FOR MOD

PRIMAL MORON wrote:
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 pm

I apologize.
I don't need a Present from you, I still find you as a pal. No Need, your C + C will always be open. You can Decide whether you like the attack or not , give suggestions, ANIMATE SUMTHIN' FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!
I don't mind.
Keep your expansions.

View user profile
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm

WHAT
Damn, you write a lot, SH.

HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Sure I'll forgive ya. And sure I don't mind if you help on Meowth.

EDIT: I've seen those CrappyCaptureDevice videos a few years ago and I agree they're pretty nifty.

EDIT 2: Now if you're done apologizing, I say we start focusing on Supkon here (sorry if I misspelled). What was your moveset again AEM?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 am

AEM@ I will try to help out with Sukapon. Oh and thanks for letting me keep Little Mac and Balloon Fighter

ShadowKibry@ I had a lot to say. I'm going to take that as if you forgive me and let me keep my EAT rank.

HyperSonic92@ Thank you, I would love to work on Meowth. Also you should watch CrappyCaptureDevice's videos more often. You may become extremely smart in creating moveset and be in my shoes someday. I still await the day he create an History behind Brawl's Samus's moves to help create a better moveset for Sylux or maybe even Ridley.

So I ask your honest opinion. Am I creating movesets simular to Brawl with high detail and origin and becoming more like CrappyCaptureDevice?

I'm actully learned how to oberve games. For example, did you know that Link's forward smash came from combo attacking vertically. Also did you know that Fox's smash attacks also came from arwings preforming barrel rolls (down aerial), summersaults (Up smash and forward smash), and rapid laser fire (combo attack and forward aerial). Falco's combo came from a barrel roll while his down special not only represents a barrel roll, but a smart bomb attack since he throws the reflector/smart bomb. Also you may earn smart bombs back by killing enemies while in Brawl, you earn your Reflector back.
There are also a lot more I learned on my own.

CrappyCaptureDevce never stated this.

Berserk Inferno wrote:
10 SH FOR MOD

PRIMAL MORON wrote:
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:52 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
What was your moveset again AEM?

( B )
TONDENKENDER!
Sukapon Pulls Back THEN FIRES A COPY OF HIS HEAD!
Goes a good distance away.

-> ( B )
SUKAPON ROLL!
Sukapon puts his body in a ball-like form, then flies forward!
Being his only charagable move (On ground) can be used to help recover in air, It's Perfect as a side B

^ ( B )
SKY DRAGON!
One of the Robots Sukapon Encounters is a Chinese Dragon, named Shen Long I think... (I'm at school right now...) One of his "Uppercuts" is one of the most memerable....

SKY DRAGON!
Like any other Upper Cut Sukapon will jump and lift his right fist, although...
Mid-way Sukapon will disappear and reappear only to reappear slightly higher,
While disappearing Sukapon will be surrounded by a fire shield, giving those that touch him in the disappearing and reappearing state become burned. Then he Prat Falls unable to attack anyone until he lands.

v ( B )
Thunder Guard / Eye Guard

Eye is one of the many robots that Sukapon fights, one of his most odd skills was being able to be surrounded by an electric field while in a specific position.
Because, of it's orginality is could a great down B, although it must be watered down because of how spammy is could be.

Pros
Sukapon Shock eneimies behind and in front of him.
It works like Jigglypuffs/Marth's Down B. If a Foe is dirrectly touching him, it'll work. If an Attacks is being sent toward him, it'll work.
Combo effect.
In the Air Sukapon will drill downward, with an electric charge on him.
No cons are included in the Air.
If failed Sukapon will start doing something entertaining. So laugh.

Cons
If nothing is going to hit him or nothing is near him.
He'll just stand there for a second, sitting there.
If it fails, Sukapon is helpless, being stack there.
While using this attack your are completely immoble.
This can be countered.
It will not protect you from any final smash/or Final Form's Attacks.

FINAL SMASH

Sukapon Stand Up!
In the end of the game, Sukapon was remodeled back to his comedian robot life. He made everyone laugh and became the greatest comedian in the world.
(So it says)
Sukapon's arm's go off screen and grabs a small stage and microphone.
Then Sukapon begins to entertain, the other fights, moving his body parts around. Doing some poses which result in making the other fighters.....

......Taunt? Yes! They Uncorollibly taunt, for a while.... 8-12 Most. Once Sukapon's Final Smash is finished. The player decides what to do.

Dunno. Bout the Final Smash. How was that?

View user profile
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

ShadowHunter wrote:

HyperSonic92@ Thank you, I would love to work on Meowth. Also you should watch CrappyCaptureDevice's videos more often. You may become extremely smart in creating moveset and be in my shoes someday. I still await the day he create an History behind Brawl's Samus's moves to help create a better moveset for Sylux or maybe even Ridley.

So I ask your honest opinion. Am I creating movesets simular to Brawl with high detail and origin and becoming more like CrappyCaptureDevice?
Well you DO have good attention to detail. I'm not sure if I can say you're exactly like him but yes you do make good movesets

ShadowHunter wrote:

I'm actully learned how to oberve games. For example, did you know that Link's forward smash came from combo attacking vertically. Also did you know that Fox's smash attacks also came from arwings preforming barrel rolls (down aerial), summersaults (Up smash and forward smash), and rapid laser fire (combo attack and forward aerial). Falco's combo came from a barrel roll while his down special not only represents a barrel roll, but a smart bomb attack since he throws the reflector/smart bomb. Also you may earn smart bombs back by killing enemies while in Brawl, you earn your Reflector back.

I did know about some of that Starfox knowledge actually.

Also, liking the moveset AEM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:

Well you DO have good attention to detail. I'm not sure if I can say you're exactly like him but yes you do make good movesets

ShadowHunter wrote:

I did know about some of that Starfox knowledge actually.

Also, liking the moveset AEM
Thanks!

Did you know links down taunt came from an attack he did on LoZ 2?
STAB! Pose!
I watch CCD's Videos sometimes.

View user profile
Jasperkf

Jasperkf

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:22 pm

I love the Final Smash, but I don't like how The Up and Down Specials were borrowed from other Joy Mech Fight characters. Here are my ideas for the Up and Down Specials:

Up Special: Ermin Lift
Sukapon's creator, Dr. Ermin, appears above Sukapon, piloting the flying saucer he used to salvage the robot heads in the first stage of Joy Mech Fight. He then uses the saucer's electromagnet to give Sukapon a lift.

Down Special: Konarian
Sukapon takes a stance as if he were about to use Tondenkender. But then, instead of firing a copy of his head, he fires HIS ACTUAL HEAD!
Pros:
Does much more damage than Tondenkender
Boomerangs back
Cons:
Poor range
While using it, Sukapon's body is left vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Jasperkf wrote:
I love the Final Smash, but I don't like how The Up and Down Specials were borrowed from other Joy Mech Fight characters. Here are my ideas for the Up and Down Specials:

Up Special: Ermin Lift
Sukapon's creator, Dr. Ermin, appears above Sukapon, piloting the flying saucer he used to salvage the robot heads in the first stage of Joy Mech Fight. He then uses the saucer's electromagnet to give Sukapon a lift.
To tell you the truth a lot of Sukapon's moves are coming from the other fighters... Plus isn't that a bit to much where would he come from?

But that's a great Idea for the entrance mine was orginally going to be the opening scene or the game.
Sukapon Serious looking in the machine it explodes and Sukapon exits all pink and happy.

Down Special: Konarian
Sukapon takes a stance as if he were about to use Tondenkender. But then, instead of firing a copy of his head, he fires HIS ACTUAL HEAD!
Pros:
Does much more damage than Tondenkender
Boomerangs back
Cons:
Poor range
While using it, Sukapon's body is left vulnerable.
THATS MY FORWARD SMASH!
lol
Yeah. You want the vid?
HERE IT IS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-85bQ2PryU
Just skip into :20

View user profile
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 am

AEM@ I believe that you mean up taunt. And no, I didn't know that until I watched CCD's videos.

Hype@ Well you do know that Link's forward smash came from vertical combo while up smash came from horizontal combo and the dash attack was an attack simular to the one in Twilight Princess right? That's the same history for Brawl's Toon Link for the smash attacks. Also, Toon Link's aerial back was based on the parry attack in Wind Waker. Also the up special may be a reference to the Huricane Spin where he spins multiple of times, except that he doesn't move.

Also Captain Falcon's specials (beside netrual) is based on slamming the Blue Falcon into drivers. Also is up special came from the ability to make your car jump in F-Zero.

Berserk Inferno wrote:
10 SH FOR MOD

PRIMAL MORON wrote:
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 am

Isn't he a bit easy to hit?

AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Torndragon wrote:
Isn't he a bit easy to hit?
Perhaps.
But his long range attacks make up for it, does it not?

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)   Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2