SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Mr.Mario

Go down 
+19
Redramsfan
Mike Thrang
Mr. guy
Suliboy
Wardek
Silvermark
HyperSonic92
Proton
Tengu Man
AEM
Caby
Dark Lord
Copy'n'Paste
R2rAronzo
Cellular
Chick In A Box
Crater
Kirbysmith [DJ]
supermario_hedgehog
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:46 am

I was kind of hoping the fireball would explode when he hits it instead of flying offscreen.
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
I was kind of hoping the fireball would explode when he hits it instead of flying offscreen.
Ill make that animation in a moment.

Edit: Choose win 1 or 2.(I Speed it up.)

Win1.
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Speeed10

Win 2.
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Eeeeee10
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm

#2 Looks Great! Now if you could make the fireball fall slower and make his hand blur when he hits the fireball, that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
#2 Looks Great! Now if you could make the fireball fall slower and make his hand blur when he hits the fireball, that would be awesome!
How do i make his hand blur with beneton or ms paint ?

Win progress
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Mmmmmm11
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 am

I don't know. Try paint I guess. Thanks for slowing it down; it looks more natural.
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 am

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
I don't know. Try paint I guess. Thanks for slowing it down; it looks more natural.
Tried but theres no blur feature for paint.

Ive tried a new technique to blur it.
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Mmmmmm12
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 am

Looks great SMH. I love the progress. But when he throws the Fireball Up his Left Leg moves forwards and backwards, I don't get it...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 am

He's crouching/bending a bit before he tosses, then bounces up with the throwing and then returns to normal stance. It's how any larger object would be thrown up naturally. It's pretty good anticipation.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:09 am

I meant motion blur, not just any blur, but that actually looks good. Your blur makes it look like his hand is in the explosion. That makes it more realistic.

Whether or not you want to try the motion blur (w/ your other blur of course) is up to you.
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
I meant motion blur, not just any blur, but that actually looks good. Your blur makes it look like his hand is in the explosion. That makes it more realistic.

Whether or not you want to try the motion blur (w/ your other blur of course) is up to you.
I want to.
I think I wrecked this one :S

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Motion11
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Forget the motion blur! Try adding streak lines instead to give the effect that he hits the fireball with force.
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 am

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
Forget the motion blur! Try adding streak lines instead to give the effect that he hits the fireball with force.
Mr.Mario - Page 3 More_w11 ??

Can someone make a better kirby hat?
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Update Stunned
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Stunne10

To let you know guys im doing all the Non attacks first, ill tell you when i start to make the attacks, you are more welcome to help spriting or animating him.
The Final Smash will be updated untill Mr.M moves are done.

Update Grab
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Grab10

Which stunned is better?
stunned1
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Stunne10

or

stunned2
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Stunne12

almost fall (For fun)
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Almost10
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 pm

I prefer stunned number 2.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:59 pm

I like the first stun better, but that's just my opinion.
BTW, I like this win. Mr.Mario - Page 3 Mmmmmm12
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 am

Now im starting on attacks!! (I might update later i just discoverd a small virus in my computer :S you never know it might get worse so i have to remove it.)
If you want to suggest attacks, Go For It.
If theres any motion animation problem let me know (Not About Animation Speed, Only frame Errors and ect...)
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Combo.
Mr.M Starts off with a Simple but Strong Jab, with his (Our Left) Arm. Then Knocks the Foe Downward with the other arm, Very Quickly. Then Slowly takes out his hammer and Swings it!
SMAAAAAAASH!
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
Combo.
Mr.M Starts off with a Simple but Strong Jab, with his (Our Left) Arm. Then Knocks the Foe Downward with the other arm, Very Quickly. Then Slowly takes out his hammer and Swings it!
SMAAAAAAASH!
Im almost finish the combo, Now how would you like Mr.M swing his hammer Upwards,Downwards or Sidewards?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Update New Kirby Hat
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Mrmhat11Mr.Mario - Page 3 Hat10(Kirby Hat Created By: Kirbysmith [DJ])
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Sidewards
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Down Smash: He pounds the ground with his fists which causes a dark shockwave around him.
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Almost Finish Combo.(Needs Hammer Sprite!)

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Almost11
All i need is a REALLY good hammer sprite That actully suits mr.m.

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
Down Smash: He pounds the ground with his fists which causes a dark shockwave around him.
Its needs the ability that mario (Or mr.m same thing) That can do.
like e.g throw fire balls.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Item Swing
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Item_s10

Please tell me if theres any problems in the animations on the checklist.

Last edited by supermario_hedgehog on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Ok, I have another idea…

Down Aerial: He tosses the fireball from his Win downward, the fireball keeps falling until it hits someone or when it touches the ground.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 am

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
Ok, I have another idea…

Down Aerial: He tosses the fireball from his Win downward, the fireball keeps falling until it hits someone or when it touches the ground.
Too cheap. That fireball's humongous.
As for the combo, first hit has no range (the fist doesn't leave the sprite at all) and it doesn't seem 'punchy' at all. There's no strength whatsoever in that punch. In order to have good, forcy motions, Thingy here needs to have [windup], [lag], [throw], [fast-stretch], [lag], [rewind]. ALL THOSE SPRITES ARE NEEDED, MATE.
Back to top Go down
supermario_hedgehog

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 am

Copy'n'Paste wrote:
Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
Ok, I have another idea…

Too cheap. That fireball's humongous.
As for the combo, first hit has no range (the fist doesn't leave the sprite at all) and it doesn't seem 'punchy' at all. There's no strength whatsoever in that punch. In order to have good, forcy motions, Thingy here needs to have [windup], [lag], [throw], [fast-stretch], [lag], [rewind]. ALL THOSE SPRITES ARE NEEDED, MATE.
I dont get the wind up , lag, throw thingys
but i think you mean this.
Mr.Mario - Page 3 Almost12
Still i need a hammer sprite that suits him or ill make one
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Well, it's all in there. Except the fast-stretch. Gurrhurrhurr. It's the one pixel the limb has to move back to make it seem like the character actually performed a strong punch at that moment. Just like in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr.Mario - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mario   Mr.Mario - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Mario
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Expansions :: Solo Expansions-
Jump to: