SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Larxene - Savage Nymph

Go down 
+10
Deuxoshu
R2rAronzo
shadowoftheolden
darksoul
ShadowKirby
Tengu Man
AEM
Ganonthegreat
Copy'n'Paste
Lili
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili

Lili

Larxene - Savage Nymph Empty
PostSubject: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 pm

I should really try getting more of a life, but like hell am I letting so much of my work go to waste on this...

Its Larxene from the other three times I posted her in the past, woo~ So yeah, theres a different checklist from when I first uploaded her so I'll be adding some things and changing her old poses. I'll probably reupload all my expansions again sometime...

In acception because shes a little out dated and lots of her animations (recover from hang to name one off the top of my head)
need revamping
Motions...

1.[F]Idle Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneIdle-2
2.[F]Walk Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneWalk2-1
3.[F]Run/Dash Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneRun-2
4.[F]Jump Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneJump-1
5.[F]Double Jump Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneJump-1
6.[F]Fall Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneFall-2
7.[F]Land Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneLand-1
8.[F]Damage Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDamage-2
9.[F]Knockback Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneKnockBack-1
10.[F]Dead Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDead-2
11.[F]Get up Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneGetUp-1
12.[F]Hang Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneHang-1
13.[F]Recover from Hang Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneRecoverFromHang-2
14.[F]Roll Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneRoll-1
15.[F]Crouch Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneCrouch-2
16.[F]Guard Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneGuard-1
17.[F]Taunt Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneTaunt-2
18.[F]Win Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneWin-2 Loop Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneWinLoop-2
19.[F]Lose Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneLose-1 Loop Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneLoseLoop-2
20.[F]Entrance Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneEntrance-2
21.[F]Item Swinging Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneItemSwing-1
22.[F]Item Throwing Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneItemThrow-1

Smashes

23.[F]Neutral Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutral-1
24.[F]Combo Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneCombo-2
25.[F]Up Smash Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpTilt-1
26.[F]Side Smash Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneSideSmash-1
27.[F]Down Smash Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDownSmash-1
28.[F]Dash Attack Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDashAttack-1 She attacks people whilst shes invisible. Larxene goes through people as opposed to knocking them away when she damages them, similar to Fox's Side+B.

Tilts

29.[F]Up Tilt Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpSmash-1
30.[F]Side Tilt Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneSideTilt-1
31.[F]Down Tilt Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDownTilt-1

Specials

32.[F]Neutral Special Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutralSpecial Projectile: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutralSpecialProjectile Projectile Hit: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutralSpecialProjectileHit
Larxene throws a barrage of throwing knives in alternating heights. The move cannot be used again for one second to represent Larxene retrieving more knives. Seeing as many knives are thrown at once, they do a minimal of 1-3% damage each.
Example of the ways the knives are thrown, the knives will move much faster than this, though I slowed the knives down to represent the heights they are thrown. Larxene also doesn't run to the right after the move, it just shows Larxene is free to move after using the knives.
Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDemo

33.[F]Side Special Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneSideSpecial Moving: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneSideSpecialMove-1 Attack: Larxene - Savage Nymph Demo2
Larxene duplicates herself and flies forward whilst her other self fades away. As long as B is held, Larxene will move forward without falling(up to a set distance). Whilst moving like this, Larxene can pass through opponents and projectiles. when B is released, Larxene spins and attacks with her knives. B can be released at different times so the distance Larxene travels can be adjusted to longer distances for a recovery, or shorter distances to attack nearby enemies.

34.[]Up Special Starting the attack: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpSpecial Ascending: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpSpecialAscend Attacking: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpSpecialAttack Projectile: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpSpecialProjectile
Larxene rises quickly up from her location to match her speed. She rises about the same height as the lightning bolt and fires out a stream of three bolts striking one after another in front of her in a wave. After she has completed the 'Attacking' part of the special, she may fall and move normally.

35.[F]Down Special Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDownSpecial
Larxene sends her clones out around her which barge into anyone who gets near them. The clones don't do any damage when they are stationary and are moving slowly, but do much more damage the faster they move and the closer they are to the centre where Larxene reappears. Damage is dealt as the clones rush out, and as they return to Larxene. This move acts as a sort of tactical evasion, being able to avoid projectiles or other attacks aimed at Larxene as she dissappears and her clones appear.

Aerials

36.[F]Neutral Aerial Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutralAerial-2 Damage is dealt both sides of Larxene and her arms attacking downwards are a meteor smash.
37.[F]Up Aerial Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpAerial
38.[F]Forward Aerial Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneForwardAerial-2
39.[F]Back Aerial Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneBackAerial-1
40.[F]Down Aerial Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDownAerial-1 Hits multiple times as Larxene falls.

Grabs

41.[F]Grab Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneGrab
42.[F]Pummel Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneGrabPummel
43.[F]Up Throw Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneUpThrow
44.[F]Down Throw Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDownThrow
45.[F]Forward Throw Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneForwardThrow
46.[F]Back Throw Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneGrabBackThrow

Other

47.[F]Stock Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneStock
48.[F]Series Icon Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneSeriesIcon
49.[F]Selection Larxene - Savage Nymph Selection-1
50.[F]Preview Larxene - Savage Nymph 150px-Larxene_Days
51.[F]Trophies
Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneTrophyClassic-Classic
Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneTrophyAdventure-Adventure
Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneTrophyAllStar-All-Star
Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneTrophyFinalSmash-Final Smash
52.[F]Kirby Attack Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneKirbyAttack Projectile: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutralSpecialProjectile-1 Projectile Hit: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneNeutralSpecialProjectileH-1
53.[F]Revival Platform Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneRevivalPlatform
54.[F]Damage Meter Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneDamageMeter
55.[F]Final Smash Start: Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneFinalSmash5
Ok, heres what happens: Part 1
Larxene phases out. Clones start appearing all over the stage and rush forward at speed (Like her forward special) in a straight line. After a decent distance traveled, the clone will disappear. If the clone hits a person, it will disappear and deal damage in doing so, however damage dealt is low due to the large number and speed of the clones. Around thirty or so appear and travel forward in quick sucession.
Clone Appear - Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneFinalSmash3 Clone Moving - Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneFinalSmash4 Clone Disappear/Hit - Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneFinalSmash2
After the thirty clones have disappeared or hit a person, Larxene appears back in her original position through this animation.
Larxene - Savage Nymph LarxeneFinalSmash
Damage is dealt as the clones rise up. High damage is dealt through the lightning. The rows of clones deal light damage and push people away. Light damage is dealt as Larxene lowers her hands and the lightning buzzes about them.

Sounds

56.[F]Main Theme http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmzqwyonkdd
57.[F]Attacks and Sound Effects http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmzyfjeyyeo
58.[F]Win Theme http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n4gmgvommcq

Last edited by Lili on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Finally SOME quality animations.
And yes, the others were right, you did manage to make Larxene non-isometric enough for SSF2. I'll look over the animations and come to critique ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Lili

Lili

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Some are still pretty iso-y however, and some are jittery and don't flow well, so I have quite a few changes to make, though critique is always welcome on top of that. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Insta-Yes
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Hey Lili!
Nice to see you again.
Great work on the animations.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Okay, critique;
Walk; The animation is wrong. In a walking animation, the head is supposed to bob up and down with the body. Think ~ like movements and you'll get the idea. The arms would also be very hard to keep in such a cement-stuck position when walking.
Jump; It would be better if you had a pushing-off animation, but that's just finicking around.
Double Jump and Fall; should be different animations than First jump. Fall animation should feel as if the character is actually falling.
Damage; Larxene looks too much like a ragdoll.
Get up; Epileptic Larxene ftw.
Taunt; Larxene under shower pic ftfw. Really, it looks like she's scrubbing an armpit there.
Win; Motion blurs and effects look bad. As in, really bad.
Entrance; It would be better if the black hole appeared a little more subtly. And Larxene a little less chunky-moving.
Item Swinging; Waitwut spastastic
Combo; Claws seem to disappear at the end of the combo.
Up Smash; Larxene must be damn straight to be able to keep her back as steady as that.
Side Tilt; Larxene gets cut in half and is ultra stiff.
Neutral aerial; STIFF.
Forward Aerial; STIFF.
Final-Smash-Larxene-Recovery; You should divide the animation into several parts, as in do not put everything into one animation, but code it so that it looks just like in the animation with the use of multiple parts of animation. This will help both yourself and the others, and they won't have to complain about Larxene's FS quality since you can put the blame on the SSF2 engine.
Back to top Go down
Lili

Lili

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Oh my bad, I have an actual fall animation, just got the urls mixed up, I'll change that. Other than that, I'll take some of your critique into consideration, I'm keeping Larxene's arm scrubbing! >:3
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Down Special is waaaaaaaaay to overpowerd
Back to top Go down
Lili

Lili

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:07 pm

I don't really see it as too different from Metaknight's Down+B, only the damage isn't optional and you don't move.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Forward Air still gives me nightmares.
Forward Throw is weird.

The stuff that CnP said, but all-in-all good.
Back to top Go down
darksoul

darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 pm

The animations are really smooth I like it.
Back to top Go down
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Nice to see you again Lilli :3

my Axel is going a bit....dodgy do you have any tips on making it less isometric

(BTW awsome expansion keep it up)
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm

I love this.
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Lili lives.

Omai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm

aknow thats wat i thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Um... wtf is this doing here?

*moves*
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:34 pm

That was a bump Fries and you could have moved this without posting. Does Lili even come on anymore?

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
That was a bump Fries and you could have moves this without posting. Does Lili even come on anymore?
Yeah but, that's Fries so it's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Considering this was moved into a new section, it could technically be considered a new topic.

Or one could argue... who really cares?
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Meh,

I haven't seen Lili online for ages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Dark Lord wrote:
Meh,

I haven't seen Lili online for ages.
FOR AGES
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Well, it's been like 2 months.
Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Lili

Lili

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 pm

I saw her like five minutes ago guys, its cool.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:38 am

I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Lili wrote:
I saw her like five minutes ago guys, its cool.

Ohai Lili. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larxene - Savage Nymph   Larxene - Savage Nymph I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larxene - Savage Nymph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Expansions :: Solo Expansions-
Jump to: