SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 am

My JUS editing is really getting along, but what I can naver get right is the head (Hair included). Is there any method to JUS heads?
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 am

Eh.... not really you can basically shade it however you like and it should look good.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 am

It's not really the shading I can't get, it's the features in the face and hair I struggle with.
Back to top Go down
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Ah yes. JUS hair... it's the work of the devil. It's hard to shade and sprite, so naturally I cheat.

First you take the hair from another character, then you slightly edit it. Recolor it, then claim as original. Yeah, that's how it works. :/
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 am

That's how I'm doing Ash, he's got Kazuki's hair and occasionally Ryoma's face.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 am

Friesnchip wrote:
/First you take the hair from another character, then you slightly edit it. Recolor it, then claim as original. Yeah, that's how it works. :/
Genius
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Caboose wrote:
Friesnchip wrote:
/First you take the hair from another character, then you slightly edit it. Recolor it, then claim as original. Yeah, that's how it works. :/
GENIUS!
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
Marmalade

Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Friesnchip wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Friesnchip wrote:
SCIENCE!
Fixed.
Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?   Does anyone know how to do JUS heads? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to do JUS heads?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Art Corner-
Jump to: