SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Can i apply for EAT plz?

Go down 
+15
Friesnchip
indianchan
Ungrateful Dead
Copy'n'Paste
mkolpnji
Ganonthegreat
(Tc)Soto
ShadowKirby
Caby
SC
Chick In A Box
Crater
ShadowHunter
Corka Cola
shadowoftheolden
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

Can i apply for EAT plz? Empty
PostSubject: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:44 pm

i was just wondering if i could apply for a promotion as you are getting more members everday and youll start to get short on staff.
Those facts and i am like the only vetaran from the original EF who is still a Normal member on this site.

So please consider this....thanks

Darkenedaphex(Shadowoftheolden)

Last edited by shadowoftheolden on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Dark, it's EAT here, it's CAT for Blitz.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 pm

thanks Cork
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Well you just joined here, you don't have much experence in expansion making (as others have higher ones), and your critic skills needs some practicing.

I suggest you stay here longer and get respected members to notice you.
Oh and you may have got a few people to lose respect for you for requesting EAT (since the same thing happens to those who request in being a mod/admin).
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm

as the first line says "just asking" meaning i was just implying
if people lose respect for me just for asking , then i don't need their respect; if no-body asked for things in life, no-one would move up in the world

anyways im not ready yet, ill live , ill have my chance when im deemed ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Perhaps if your grammar weren't so godawful you'd have a better chance.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Crater wrote:
Perhaps if your grammar weren't so godawful you'd have a better chance.
And if you had any concept of basic punctuation and spelling, and never used smilies again.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 pm

fine, i'll improve my grammer, punctuation and i promise to use alot less smilies
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:46 pm

hmm nah you have a bunch of things wrong in that sentence. They involve grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:00 pm

people can't be perfect, all the time.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 pm

But to be EAT, you have to always be perfect, all the time.
I see a flaw in your reasoning.
Back to top Go down
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 pm

you know what Fuck it, i can see when everyone just wants me to fuck off and leave the forum; and you know what i'll do just that...(after finishing my Expansions)
but just Fucking delete the topic, i know thats all you all fucking want to do
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm

shadowoftheolden wrote:
you know what Fuck it, i can see when everyone just wants me to fuck off and leave the forum; and you know what i'll do just that...(after finishing my Expansions)
but just Fucking delete the topic, i know thats all you all fucking want to do

"BAAWWWW I'M SO TOUGH CAUSE I CAN SAY FUCK A LOT OVER THE INTERNET."

That's how I read that.
Back to top Go down
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm

your so tough cause you Got FUCKED over the Internet, and not the straight type either
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

shadowoftheolden wrote:
your so tough cause you Got FUCKED over the Internet, and not the straight type either
Lol'd.
This is funny.
Back to top Go down
(Tc)Soto

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

yeah he banned me (typical) that was so imature, but it just goes to show what a dick he is
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

(Tc)Soto wrote:
yeah he banned me (typical) that was so imature, but it just goes to show what a dick he is
SC can't ban.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:18 pm

shadowoftheolden wrote:

Lol internet tough guy.

ShadowKirby wrote:
(Tc)Soto wrote:
SC can't ban.

Not anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah, someone should fix that.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Yeah, someone should fix that.

We should fix the banner first.....

Though the BG's fine. True piece of art.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:47 am

You need to have atleast 1 finished expansion before we even consider you.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 am

So how is did shadowoftheolden go from a full bar to a banned staus? Was it because he requested a postion in the EAT, because he should recieve 3 warnings for that.

And I finished 0 expansions, how did I get into the EAT?
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
So how is did shadowoftheolden go from a full bar to a banned staus? Was it because he requested a postion in the EAT, because he should recieve 3 warnings for that.

And I finished 0 expansions, how did I get into the EAT?
It's because of this: https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/art-corner-f16/some-random-series-of-manga-i-made-t396.htm
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am

Well it seems that he's not going to be in the EAT and with that attitude, I don't want him to be on the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i apply for EAT plz?   Can i apply for EAT plz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i apply for EAT plz?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Other-
Jump to: