SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Good evening EXP members

Go down 
+7
Kyon's Imouto
Ungrateful Dead
SC
ShadowKirby
R2rAronzo
indianchan
Marmalade
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Good evening EXP members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Kyon's Imouto wrote:
R2rAronzo wrote:
But who really gives a damn.

Your mother... Oh wait, no she doesn't. Allow me to explain...

Many months ago, I was a horny mother fucker. Seriously fucking horny. I needed something to screw. Anything at all, I'd go as far as a cactus. I'm sure theres a plant fetish out there somewhere. Anyway, moving on. I found your mother on a street corner, wearing a cheap tube top and a mini skirt, if you could call the thin strip of fabric around her hips a mini skirt. She was dirty, beat up, and desperate. I walked over to her...
'Hey babe, up for some fun?'
'$20 for an hour.'
'DAMN you're a cheap ho.'

We went into a hotel nearby. We rented a room, third floor, room 115. When we got in I threw the flesh bag that was your mother to the bed and I fucked her. I fucked her so hard the old couple in the next room were banging on the walls telling us to keep the bloody noise down. I fucked her so hard she started to bleed. She loved every fucking minute of it. I lol'd at her and didn't afraid of anything.

In the morning I left her in the hotel room to pay for the bill. I didn't even give her the $20, poor bitch. She had to get two extra jobs. Lili Your mother became the whoriest whore in the world of whores, it was as if her whoreness times her whore years made her even more whoreny. But I digress.

Months later, I get a call from someone. The voice was female, she told me about my son. She told me about when he was to be born, and what he was going to be named. R2r Aronzo. I lol'd and told this bitch 'Your kid will get his ass kicked with a name like that.' She told me about that night in the hotel months ago, and I told her to shut her damn whore mouth and go make her pimp a sammich. I slammed the phone down on her.

I turned on the TV to get the whore out of my mind. A news report came on about a house fire that had killed Ms.Artooar Aronzo. I suddenly froze up.

If she was dead... Then...

Who was phone?
Cool story huh gaiz?
In retrospect this explained nothing. Lolyo'momsawhore.
Damnit. You have to much free time, Lil- Er, Kyon-kun.
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Well i would leave but something keeps making me comeback here.
Back to top Go down
Kyon's Imouto

Kyon's Imouto

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

R2rAronzo wrote:
Its because you love the abuse, you dirty little masochist. Now get on your knees and let me whip you.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Kyon's Imouto wrote:
R2rAronzo wrote:
Its because you love the abuse, you dirty little masochist. Now get on your knees and let me whip you.
Sadism?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Claus

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:30 pm

R2rAronzo wrote:
WHAT IS IT? WE SHALL KILL IT WITH A SPOON!
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Never mind. I'll just leave. I'm making everyone go crazy. Anyways I've lost interest in expansions and I hope Kyon can stop making up bull. So sorry for things i have said or done and I hope you guys can forgive and forget about me and go back to regular expansion forum. Bye

-R2rAronzo
Back to top Go down
Marmalade

Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 pm

You'll be back, they always come back.
Oh and don't think of making a new account,
we can tell if it's you or not.
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:03 pm

R2rAronzo wrote:
Never mind. I'll just leave. I'm making everyone go crazy. Anyways I've lost interest in expansions and I hope Kyon can stop making up bull. So sorry for things i have said or done and I hope you guys can forgive and forget about me and go back to regular expansion forum. Bye

-R2rAronzo

BOUT TIME
Good evening EXP members - Page 2 Wrrry
Back to top Go down
Marmalade

Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Who are those last three?
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Marmalade wrote:
Who are those last three?

Noobmen you don't care enough to look for.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 am

I think 2 of the other people on that list are already gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good evening EXP members   Good evening EXP members - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good evening EXP members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2