SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!

Go down 
+7
SC
Claus
indianchan
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowKirby
Marmalade
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Marmalade

Marmalade

WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Empty
PostSubject: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Raptor.....you like.......dickgirls?
That's.....that's just wrong.......
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Eh?
It's just a name.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade

Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Mari Futanari

Futanari!

FUTA!
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm aware, but I think it's just a name.
Back to top Go down
Eraser

Eraser

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Marmalade wrote:
Raptor.....you like.......dickgirls?
That's.....that's just wrong.......
Tasty.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

It's not just a name. I actually have a real dickgirl fetish. In fact, my avi comes from this picture.
WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Eviden10
Not shown: the dicks. They both have dicks. Big ones.

I can't remember the first time I really noticed dickgirl hentai; I believe it was in some comic titled "The Girl With Something Special." But wherever it started, I soon found myself having a thing for women with dicks. Not to say I don't have other fetishes, of course – my username could just as easily be Lawlicon, or something related to incest if I could think of something funny. But we're talking about hermies here, so on topic.

The turning point for me was in a manga entitled Anal Justice, concerning the life of a cross-dressing guy in a special all-girls school, with a special club exclusively for dickgirls to get together and fuck. The boy started having a romantic relationship with one of the futas, while simultaneously remaining special fuck buddies. Soon enough, a dildo mistress entered the scene, and then more cross-dressing guys with a strange master race personality against the dickgirls, and before I knew it, shit got real, culminating in a dream sequence wherein the main character had a threeway with his younger self and his older self if he were a dickgirl.

The combination of girls, feminine guys, and cocks entering pussies and asses of both man and woman soon warped my mind to the extent that I can fap to any two people having sex, regardless of their gender. Give me a picture of Martin Luther King sucking off Gigan, and get the tissues ready, because things will get messy. As such, I see all people as equals, equally beautiful and equally erotic. It's the kind of feeling that the church should totally get behind to get the giant stick out from up their asses.

Because of this, I keep a picture of a futa in my avatar, and name myself Mari Futanari, in memorial of the hentai form that has forever altered my mindset in the best possible way.

WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Finish11

Yes I have, girls. Yes I have.

Last edited by Mari Futanari on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Lol'd.
You didn't censor the second pic.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 am

Must...resist urge....to post.....dickgirl....GURO...
Back to top Go down
Claus

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 am

no
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 am

WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Do-not10
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 am

Mari Futanari wrote:
WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Finish11

Yes I have, girls. Yes I have.
I lol'd
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm

SC wrote:
WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Do-not10
I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade

Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Atleast it's not Vore.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm

On the plus side, I think my bestiality fetish is slowly starting to go away. It's still there, but it's dying.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 pm

WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! Donotw10
HA I BEAT YOU TO IT
Back to top Go down
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
HA I BEAT YOU TO IT
Yeah, because editing in a raptor head to an image was what I had planned to do after dinner.

Thanks for ruining my life. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Friesnchip wrote:
Mari Futanari wrote:
HA I BEAT YOU TO IT
Yeah, because editing in a raptor head to an image was what I had planned to do after dinner.

Thanks for ruining my life. >.>
It's related to my directly previous post, which didn't appear due to it being on the last page. To clarify,
I wrote:
On the plus side, I think my bestiality fetish is slowly starting to go away.
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 pm

How bout you end your other extremley creepy fetish, and you may regain my respect
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Tengu Man wrote:
How bout you end your other extremley creepy fetish, and you may regain my respect
You're too young to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!   WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAIT JUST A SHIT SECOND!
Page 1 of 1