SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

This must cease.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

This must cease. Empty
PostSubject: This must cease.   This must cease. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Okay, you noobs, let me get one thing across.
WE WILL NOT MAKE YOUR STUPID EXPANSIONS.

This room is not for you freaks to tell us what we should make. It's for you to tell us what you will make. If you want to see an expansion, then for god's sake, make the damn thing itself, because if you want us to do it, then expect pain coming your way.

And another thing. If you ever mention Twilight, Peter Jackson, Captain Underpants, or any other gay book series, then I will rape you. With science.

I'm looking at you, TimeCrunch.
Back to top Go down
TimeCrunch

TimeCrunch

This must cease. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This must cease.   This must cease. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:

This room is not for you freaks to tell us what we should make. It's for you to tell us what you will make. If you want to see an expansion, then for god's sake, make the damn thing itself, because if you want us to do it, then expect pain coming your way.

And another thing. If you ever mention Twilight, Peter Jackson, Captain Underpants, or any other gay book series, then I will rape you. With science.

Stalker, makes me feel special, when you mention my name, anyways I agree with you Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

This must cease. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This must cease.   This must cease. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm

TimeCrunch wrote:
Mari Futanari wrote:

Stalker, makes me feel special, when you mention my name, anyways I agree with you Sorry.

Your, use of commas, is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This must cease. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This must cease.   This must cease. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This must cease.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Expansion Discussion-
Jump to: