SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

My fan character.... JAKE!!!

Go down 
+3
Crater
Be'knots Woundy Doom
Blitz Blast
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz Blast

My fan character.... JAKE!!! Empty
PostSubject: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm

My fan character.... JAKE!!! Jakeidle
My fan character.... JAKE!!! Jakesmashb
He has the power to control the elements. Im gonna make an expansion out of him sooner or later.

Heres his moveset,

Smash B: Elemental Punch, punches opponent with his fist engulfed with fire,lightning, or ice based off of which element he is on.
Side B: Element Blast, Shoots a bolt of element energy based off of which element he is on.
Down B: Elemental Swap, Switches his element from fire to lightning to ice

Final Smash: Not sure whether to tell you or not, but I can tell you it has to do with his secret final element.

Last edited by Blitz Blast on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Special move added)
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Is that an edit of Lucas or Ness, if so nice edit.
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Not another goddamn Fuusuke edit.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Not another goddamn element character.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 pm

OH MAI GOD, LIEK GIV EM zzTEH POWEZZZZ TO LIEK USE FIREBALLZZZZ CAUSE TAT WAZ FUNNEH ON TEH BRAWL TAUNTZZZZZZZ

Yeah, no.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Fuusuke edit, uncreative, name's meh, SAME ELEMENT TRINITY AS FINAL FANTASY, HMM.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Blitz Blast

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Fuusuke edit, uncreative, name's meh, SAME ELEMENT TRINITY AS FINAL FANTASY, HMM.

The only reason hes named Jake is because my names Jake, but the element complaints I made this character up when I was 5... Eh I know the elemnt things been done alot but his, wait whut element trinity?

EDIT: Wait your fcs a element controler so yeah, Im changing ice to air.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Blitz Blast wrote:
Suliboy wrote:

The only reason hes named Jake is because my names Jake, but the element complaints I made this character up when I was 5... Eh I know the elemnt things been done alot but his, wait whut element trinity?

Naming an OC after yourself is ... bleh.
Uh, how old would that make you now >___>

Element trinity from Final Fantasy. like what Cloud and Sora have. Firaga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, etc.

Air's also kinda cliche, or at least wind.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Blitz Blast

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:04 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Blitz Blast wrote:
Suliboy wrote:

Element trinity from Final Fantasy. like what Cloud and Sora have. Firaga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, etc.

11, going 12 in 2 months, and now I get it. Thats why I was happy with the idea. And I did mean wind. This characters full name is actualy Jacques not my actual full name mind you, but a funny name.
Back to top Go down
GreenThought

GreenThought

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Blitz Blast wrote:
Suliboy wrote:

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fan character.... JAKE!!!   My fan character.... JAKE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My fan character.... JAKE!!!
Page 1 of 1