SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Other section on watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Other section on watch Empty
PostSubject: Other section on watch   Other section on watch I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Okay guys. I know I'm not in this section as much and that you all like to have your fun. But tone it down in this section. I don't want to see any more topics just for trolling newer users, or anything of the sort. And I don't want to see chains of pointless if not retarded spam either. While it's okay normally under Dude's watch, it's getting to a point where if it continues, I'll have to lock the entire section or just remove it. This section is a privilege for those who don't make expansions. I've gone through and locked and moved a few of these topics, and I'll check this section every once and a while and do the same. Don't let it get out of hand.
Dude, it is your section, to try and manage it responsibly. If you're just making more of these trolling topics and contributing it, then I'll have to give the Other section to someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Other section on watch   Other section on watch I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I was actually considering getting rid of a large majority of these topics. I'll try to sum up my topics, there's no real need for 5 topics from me. So yeah, I'll try to be a little more responsible.

For you short attentions, Suli said:

Don't overdo the flaming.
I watch the other section.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Other section on watch   Other section on watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Clearly, you guys can't handle this section. I gave you all plenty of warnings, and you didn't do anything about it. So, I'll be removing the Other section for good by the end of the week. You have until that time to continue posting, but, it better be within the line.
Dude, you have done better since the warning, so if you can get it handled, I won't delete it completely but put restrictions on the section as to who and who cannot post and it will be much more strictly regulated.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other section on watch   Other section on watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other section on watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Other-
Jump to: