SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Go down 
+14
SC
Ganonthegreat
artzx2
Tengu Man
Crater
Nineveh Kisike
indianchan
ShadowGizoid87
Mr. guy
ShadowHunter
Proton
Chick In A Box
Echo The Hedgehog
Ungrateful Dead
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SC

SC

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
you do know that quotes are not for editing and making people look stupid

Editing? You do know I only edited the quotes to shorten them as so I'm able to directly comment on what you said?

Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:59 am

And, already, no, GTG does not know what he's talking about.
Because, as of now, he's only a JUS expansion maker. JUS, already, in my opinion, is the worst spriting style for a game I have seen, but let's not get into that.
You see, Ganon does not know what he's talking about in this case. The experience of JUS has dirtied him to such a sense that he prefers choppy small sprites to larger, more detailed, and smoother ones. It tends to happen, you must excuse him.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 am

You can't say those Idle's are smooth.

Anyway, the reason I do alot of JUS is that I don't see any other characters that intrests me, and it's SSF2's main style. Show me a large enough sheet of an epic character and I'll be just as happy to make it as a JUS character.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 am

Smoother than the ones you showed us.

And, what the hell are you saying, Ganon? Just because everyone is feet-over-head in love with JUS on MG, and basically tried to JUSify everything there is, doesn't mean it's SSF2's main style. Hell, if it was, it'd need a complete rehaul.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:43 am

Copy'n'Paste wrote:

And, what the hell are you saying, Ganon? Just because everyone is feet-over-head in love with JUS on MG, and basically tried to JUSify everything there is, doesn't mean it's SSF2's main style. Hell, if it was, it'd need a complete rehaul.

Naruto, Sakuke, Goku, Vegeta, Ichigo and Renji that's 6 characters in JUS as original characters not expansions so thats not just Ganon's JUS expansions ofcource it will add on but it might be the main style as most people here have made JUS expansions so don't put all the JUS expansion blame all on Ganon if you hate it it's your opinion only
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Copy'n'Paste wrote:

Naruto, Sakuke, Goku, Vegeta, Ichigo and Renji that's 6 characters in JUS as original characters not expansions so thats not just Ganon's JUS expansions ofcource it will add on but it might be the main style as most people here have made JUS expansions so don't put all the JUS expansion blame all on Ganon if you hate it it's your opinion only
No shit, Sherlock. If you can spell 'obvious', you get a red star with "I'm special" on it.
And, you're wrong. Naruto, Sasuke, Goku, Vegeta, Ichigo, Renji, but let's not forget Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco, Pit, or even Link or Zelda/Shiek. That's 12 characters out of fucking 45. Nearly 25% of the characters are JUS, and I wouldn't be surprised if that number gets more important. Sure, JUS is easy, simple, and has good outline. But the anatomy is horrifying, and the animations are choppy beyond healthy sense.
I'm not against having JUS expansions, but I'm completely against insinuating that JUS is SSF2's main style. It's a patchwork job, and doesn't even look correct. The only 'style' it has is that they're all sprites.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

Location : Where you're sitting right now if you're reading this message.

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Sorry for the late response but I wasn't talking about everyone not having good grammar.
I said all the people who came on to this forum had bad grammar.
So I meant the newbies.
Although I am a newbie, at least i can use a period.
I would like you to look at this tatsuo: http://changingminds.org/techniques/language/punctuation/period.htm
Back to top Go down
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Wasn't this topic about the teenage mutant ninja turtles?
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Mr. guy wrote:
Wasn't this topic about the teenage mutant ninja turtles?
Yeah, but we're trashing it as long as there are no updates.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Which there probably won't be.
Cause I started this expansion so Fag the dragon can't.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm

ShadowGizoid87 wrote:
Sorry for the late response but I wasn't talking about everyone not having good grammar.
So I meant the newbies.
I would like you to look at this tatsuo: http://changingminds.org/techniques/language/punctuation/period.htm

This forum is for expansions not grammer issues and so far every expansion you made has been dropped.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

Location : Where you're sitting right now if you're reading this message.

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Darkness wrote:
ShadowGizoid87 wrote:
So I meant the newbies.

This forum is for expansions not grammer issues and so far every expansion you made has been dropped.

You want to bet?
Check this out. https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/solo-expansions-f1/gon-freecs-expansion-kirby-hat-needed-t490.htm
Almost done and accepted!
You're right about one thing though.
This forum is for expansions but if no one can use grammar, it's a pretty sad world.
So learn to use periods tatsuo, please.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

ShadowGizoid87 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
ShadowGizoid87 wrote:
So I meant the newbies.

You want to bet?
Check this out. https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/solo-expansions-f1/gon-freecs-expansion-kirby-hat-needed-t490.htm
Almost done and accepted!
You're right about one thing though.
This forum is for expansions but if no one can use grammar, it's a pretty sad world.
So learn to use periods tatsuo, please.

Hey, guess what?
You haven't made any expansions.
And you probably won't make any.
You've just given one an appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
<3

<3

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm

ShadowGizoid87 wrote:
Can I just ask something?
Am I the only one who came into this forum knowing how to use grammar?
No, scratch that, I meant knowing how to use a period.
And if any of you say that's not true, look at any post I've ever made and say there's something wrong with it.
I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 pm

<3 wrote:
I lol'd
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 Holy_s10
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
<3 wrote:
I lol'd
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 Holy_s10
haven't seen that since a looooooooong time
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Expansions :: Expansion Acception-
Jump to: