SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Uncut goes public

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Uncut goes public Empty
PostSubject: Uncut goes public   Uncut goes public I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

It has come to my attention that the need for a new expansions forum has arose due to the fall of Tre's previous forum.

Corka Cola, as you may know, started an expansion forum, but that was widely denied as the new official forum.

I moved to the developers that this may become the new expansions forum; but with the same quality control that we keep now.

And so there may be new members flooding in, you may have seen a couple already. For any new members that are reading this, spam will not be tolerated, and expansions are to be kept of the highest quality. Locking is not a harsh alternative but instead a reason to continue only quality production.

I have asked a few members to advertise to others who have good quality expansions and they may be arriving shortly; however if my move for making this official is accepted, Uncut will go public and all members will be allowed to come; but under the circumstances of a 3 warning ban, only quality expansions and even less toleration for spam.

Thank you and remember, you can advertise too.

Uncut may or may not go completely public; I will have more word on that by the end of the week. I will make a topic for you to post in shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm

Uncut goes public
Page 1 of 1