SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)

Go down 
+6
Torndragon
Caby
jorel1992
Chick In A Box
Ganonthegreat
DarthVader
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthVader

Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) Empty
PostSubject: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 am

I found these on the old forum and thought they were quite cool, anyone want to make these?

Kratos:
http://ssf2expansion.forumotion.com/other-sprites-f19/kratos-t4954.htm

L:
http://ssf2expansion.forumotion.com/other-sprites-f19/l-t4880.htm

Also, I found a partially complete Misa that I think would go well with L, who made her?

http://ssf2expansion.forumotion.com/solo-expansions-f13/misa-amane-t5094.htm
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:31 am

1 is overpowered
2 is a bad idea for a fighter
3 was finished
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
1 is overpowered
2 is a bad idea for a fighter
3 was finished

Kratos wasn't even made yet, so he can't already be overpowered. He was in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny and wasn't overpowered or broken in that game, so there's no reason why he'd be overpowered for SSF2.

As for L, he's at least a better idea for a fighter than Misa; not only does he represent the Death Note universe much, much better, but he also canonically possesses fighting skills of his own, unlike Misa (although Misa does have the benefit of using Rem for attacks). The sprite sheet even shows several gimmicks that could be used as his attacks, such as "flurry kicking", rocket launchers and traps. It would kinda suck if Misa becomes the only playable Death Note character, considering we already have Light as an *official* Assist Trophy, as Misa isn't the "face" of the Death Note universe.

If not L, then maybe Light (despite the fact that he's already an AT) or Ryuk? Someone posted an excellent SSBB moveset for Ryuk on Smashboards that could be used.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 pm

It's not about how overpowered he was in a game for the PSP, it's about the ridiculous range of those attack sprites.

And there aren't enough sprites on that L sheet for a whole character. Besides, there's a good reason we don't have more Death Note characters in SSF2.
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
It's not about how overpowered he was in a game for the PSP, it's about the ridiculous range of those attack sprites.

And there aren't enough sprites on that L sheet for a whole character. Besides, there's a good reason we don't have more Death Note characters in SSF2.

Hmm... I might try my hand at both Kratos and L myself during the summer, although I might need help for L (but only AFTER I make as much of him as I can on my own).

Maybe Kratos can be nerfed by giving him slow attack animations, and maybe I can add ending lag to L's "chair" attack thing to not make it broken (he gets off the chair at the end). I'll see what I can do once my school exams are over.
Back to top Go down
jorel1992

jorel1992

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:11 am

So was Kratos done or not?
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:39 pm

.... bump
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:13 pm

To be fair. He is trying to be productive.

Its not like he is saying,

ZOMG I LOVE KRATOS SOMEONE DO HIM.
Back to top Go down
Berserk Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

wow the old old forums...that kiki shutdown.

Brings back the good times.
Back to top Go down
KaBlammers

KaBlammers

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Berserk Inferno wrote:
wow the old old forums...that kiki shutdown.

Brings back the good times.

You mean the one that was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Torndragon wrote:
To be fair. He is trying to be productive.

Its not like he is saying,

ZOMG I LOVE KRATOS SOMEONE DO HIM.
I would, but I have no talent.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Fuck you and your shit weeaboo Death note crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)   Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprites for Kratos (God of War) and L and Misa (Death Note)
Page 1 of 1