SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

any one want to continue

Go down 
+19
Be'knots Woundy Doom
Silvermark
Deuxoshu
ShadowGizoid87
Proton
Nineveh Kisike
Chick In A Box
ShadowKirby
Ungrateful Dead
Tengu Man
Dark Lord
Door Key Pig
Suliboy
(Insert Name Here)
Crater
indianchan
Caby
Ganonthegreat
Echo The Hedgehog
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

any one want to continue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:30 am

SOME PLEASE! Give me a grenade so I can watch Tatsuo and all his wasteful organs fly into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am

Tengu Man wrote:
SOME PLEASE! Give me a grenade so I can watch Tatsuo and all his wasteful organs fly into the air.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:13 am

Wait, some please?
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 am

Yes, some please
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
maybe you could have Ghostfreak for the FS?
Ganonthegreat wrote:
I can't see how that would work. Ghostfreak is the most badass one, and in my eyes, the most powerful.

Ghostfreak is powerful but I though Way big could appear and crush everyone with his huge feet but I perfer your ghostfreak idea as way big would probably to big to sprite
wait what about wildmutt he could roll around the screen killing everyone one he hits it would be like super sonic?
my other option was going to be a triple finish like thing but like you said how would it work

should we stick to a team like pokemon trainer or should we have ben transform for every smash and special
Ben himself could do all the motions and his win a lose wouldn't be as the alien who he was fighting as it would be ben himself
his revival platform could be his hoverboard or the rustbucket flying he could jump out as he comes back after a KO
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 pm

I personally think you should scrap the current Ben in for the Alien Force Ben, it's way better, easier to sprite and would overall be better. I'd gladly help out if we did.

EDIT: http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_10%3A_Ultimate_Alien
Yes, we need to switch to new Ben, with this new info I just got it reveals that new Ben can turn into any alien from all the series.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, then he's not really Ben 10 any more, is he? He's more like Ben 70 now.

Also, I just want to remind everyone that Ben 10 is not an original character at all; he's a knockoff of another comic hero.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:56 pm

I suppose, but I don't really care about that.

I just made a quick 10 minute WIP of the new Ben, he's a very early WIP, so he'll look completely different in the end.
any one want to continue - Page 2 Ben1010
Please ignore the extremely ugly face. Also I know he's a Naruto edit, but he's the best base. I'd pick Kurama but his hair gets in the way of alot of the sprites.

Please give me idea's to improve it.
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

It's ok overall... But his ear is really big. The legs shouldn't be so spread apart, and the left leg (our right) is strange.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

any one want to continue - Page 2 Newben10111
I edited the head, I think it's alright now. I'm happy with the left leg, I don't see a reason it needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
Also, I just want to remind everyone that Ben 10 is not an original character at all; he's a knockoff of another comic hero.
Aren't most newer characters like that, just with gayer personalities.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 am

The majority are yes, but I personally think that it's just up to personal preferance, think about it.

When you watched cartoons as a kid they were the greatest thing ever, no matter how terrible and mind numbing they were. If they showed them for the first time now you'd say that they were crapfests. It's just the timeslot.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
any one want to continue - Page 2 Newben10111
I edited the head, I think it's alright now. I'm happy with the left leg, I don't see a reason it needs to be changed.

That's awesome
I agree with you aslong as Fourarms can be used I think Older Ben would be alot better than younger ben

I'd say Heatblast is a must but Swampfire takes his fire ability and I say Fourarms because I think he would be easier than Humungosaur as Fourarms is smaller
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am

Well, the leg doesn't look weird itself, it's just that the amount of space between the legs makes the left one (our right) look abnormal.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 am

I'll try to edit the legs as much as I can. I'll probably try to change the shoes while I'm at it aswell.

EDIT:any one want to continue - Page 2 Ben1015
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:

EDIT:any one want to continue - Page 2 Ben1015

that's better it looks alot like Ben
trust i've seen alot of episodes
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:42 am

Yeah, that's better than it was before. Though it looks like either his thigh is dislocated (which would probably stop him from standing) or his knee is very high up on the leg. It just looks very unnatural...
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 am

Hmm, you have a point, I'll try to fix that.

EDIT: any one want to continue - Page 2 Ben10157

Last edited by Ganonthegreat on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah, that's much better. I can't really see anything wrong with it now. A few very minor touch-ups and it'll look great.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Such as?
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Just small things. Like fixing the shoes, or rather the left (our right) shoe. It looks too big in comparison to the right shoe (our left).
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

It looks ok to me.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:

any one want to continue - Page 2 Ben10157

I don't find anything wrong with it now
it's awesome
i'm the big Ben fan here Nineveh Kisike, trust me when I say it looks like him
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

any one want to continue - Page 2 Ben10157

I don't find anything wrong with it now
it's awesome
i'm the big Ben fan here Nineveh Kisike, trust me when I say it looks like him
It does look ok, the right foot (our left) just looks a bit large to me. But that might just be me.
And you're a fan of a British clock?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

I've started early on Heatblast, here's a very early WIP.
any one want to continue - Page 2 Heatblast05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one want to continue   any one want to continue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any one want to continue
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Expansion Discussion-
Jump to: