SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Disappearing topics

Go down 
+10
Nineveh Kisike
Be'knots Woundy Doom
Ganonthegreat
indianchan
Ungrateful Dead
Crater
Chick In A Box
(Insert Name Here)
Caby
Door Key Pig
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

Disappearing topics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:01 am

Caboose wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
Ok, someone deleted my topic AGAIN. I'm guessing it's someone who hates me.
That's quite a lot of people, fag.
I expected I'd walk into that one.
It couldn't be Dark Lord because we're friends, he's quite nice to people and most of the topics deleted were NES or Gameboy style.
Since Cuccio and Caboose both have non-blue text and said I shouldn't do any of my expansions in my second NES Bubbles topic here, maybe Cuccio or Caboose is the culprit. If they didn't want me to make my expansions then why wouldn't they delete my NES Bubbles topic?
Oh (Missing) No! Missing No. is Missing (No)! Lol
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
It couldn't be Dark Lord because we're friends, he's quite nice to people and most of the topics deleted were NES or Gameboy style.
Since Cuccio and Caboose both have non-blue text and said I shouldn't do any of my expansions in my second NES Bubbles topic here, maybe Cuccio or Caboose is the culprit. If they didn't want me to make my expansions then why wouldn't they delete my NES Bubbles topic?

Hell, I would delete your topics too, if I could.
They all suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:20 am

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:

They all suck ass.
Don't ferget me.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am

Psy-Crow wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:

They all suck ass.
Don't ferget me.
You can delete topics Psy-Crow. Hmm...
Don't give UD mod powers unless he swears under an oath not to delete topics unless he has very good reason.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
.... We're not the only ones who don't want you to do it, obviously you aren't paying attention. Really putting the blame on me and Proton that's very fagish of you.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Don't give UD mod powers unless he swears under an oath not to delete topics unless he has very good reason.
And you think he'll keep this promise?

Also, your expansions do suck. Pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 pm

You know, even though it's gone, I'm not going to restart it, it was a failure from the start. Someone else can, but I'm sure as hell not.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

SomebodyUDon'tKnow wrote:
You know, even though it's gone, I'm not going to restart it, it was a failure from the start. Someone else can, but I'm sure as hell not.
Good you learned from your mistake, I am a little bit proud.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:51 am

Maybe I could make him.
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 am

Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:38 am

If you do that, PokeGyroid, your ass is grass.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 am

Psy-Crow wrote:
If you do that, PokeGyroid, your ass is grass.
Meaning?
I'll use the awesome moveset on SWF.
And I'll keep making them even if you say they suck. Everyone's got different opinions.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 am

But unfortunatly everyone's opinion here is that it sucks
So no, when we say No to an expansion, it means no.
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 am

Door Key Pig, maybe you should finish some of the expansions you have 'claimed' first.
BTW, I know the irony because people kept saying that to me. Well I've deleted two characters from me already, Missing No. and my claimed Kakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:49 am

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
It? Which expansion? Don't you like any of them? Dark Lord might like NES Bubbles & Jumpman. What do you think of my expansions SomebodyYouDon'tKnow?
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 am

The only one of your expansions that I can honestly see as not being an utter piece of crap is Crash.
Flipnote Frog, NES Jumpman, and NES Bubbles are just horrible ideas.
I have no idea what the hell Pyoro is.
There is no need whatsoever for GBA Brendan.
And I can see no way that Fake Crash will not end up being a clone of Crash.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

Nineveh Kisike wrote:
The only one of your expansions that I can honestly see as not being an utter piece of crap is Crash.
How can you say that about Jumpman & Bubbles?
Look Pyoro up.
I'm making a moveset for FC, but there will be few of the same moves.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Dark Lord might like NES Bubbles & Jumpman.
No shit he does a lot of shit with NES sprites.
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Look Pyoro up.
Jumpman is pretty much just Mario with red overalls. I'm not sure what Bubbles even does in her game, but from what I've seen, it doesn't look like much.
I looked up Pyoro, and all it seems he can do is use a Yoshi tongue, spit seeds, and fly.
It doesn't matter if there are few or none of the same moves, there's no reason to have both Crash and Fake Crash.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Look Pyoro up.
Jumpman is pretty much just Mario with red overalls. I'm not sure what Bubbles even does in her game, but from what I've seen, it doesn't look like much.
I looked up Pyoro, and all it seems he can do is use a Yoshi tongue, spit seeds, and fly.
It doesn't matter if there are few or none of the same moves, there's no reason to have both Crash and Fake Crash.
THEY'RE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS.
Caboose wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Dark Lord might like NES Bubbles & Jumpman.
No shit he does a lot of shit with NES sprites.
His work is excellent. And I've only heard few people hating my ideas. In fact, 3 people had only said there were bad ideas. And that doesn't mean EVERYONE. Maybe 4. Maybe I'll run a poll to see if everyone really hates the expansions.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Crash and Fake Crash are different characters and you don't say theres no need for all the other character clones do you hmm

Also when you say don't make a expansion I made it anyway
Nes Jumpman is a good idea and the flipnote frog makes me laugh when I go on ma dsi about bubbles I never seen him but he looks cool and pyoro and brendan well a bird who spits seeds that does seem gay but the yoshi tongue and flying makes it awesome and brendan is pokemon that means awesome
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Crash and Fake Crash are different characters and you don't say theres no need for all the other character clones do you hmm
Fake Crash is just Crash with big teeth and eyebrows. Even in the game he's a clone of Crash.

Also when you say don't make a expansion I made it anyway And it sucked.Nes Jumpman is a good idea No it isn't, it's a horrible idea. and the flipnote frog makes me laugh when I go on ma dsi And this matters why? about bubbles I never seen him but he looks cool I'm pretty sure it's a girl, and it's not cool at all. You obviously haven't seen the topic. and pyoro and brendan well a bird who spits seeds that does seem gay but the yoshi tongue and flying makes it awesome No it doesn't. It makes it a flying Yoshi. and brendan is pokemon that means awesome Since when is everything related to Pokemon awesome?

Also, PokeGyroid, if the sprites in the avatar are the ones you plan to use, you'd better be ready for a lot of hate.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Fake Crash is just Crash with big teeth and eyebrows. Even in the game he's a clone of Crash.

Also when you say don't make a expansion I made it anyway And it sucked.Nes Jumpman is a good idea No it isn't, it's a horrible idea. and the flipnote frog makes me laugh when I go on ma dsi And this matters why? about bubbles I never seen him but he looks cool I'm pretty sure it's a girl, and it's not cool at all. You obviously haven't seen the topic. and pyoro and brendan well a bird who spits seeds that does seem gay but the yoshi tongue and flying makes it awesome No it doesn't. It makes it a flying Yoshi. and brendan is pokemon that means awesome Since when is everything related to Pokemon awesome?

Also, PokeGyroid, if the sprites in the avatar are the ones you plan to use, you'd better be ready for a lot of hate.
There's few other options. And that's just your opinion. And that doesn't mean everyone thinks that. And does it really matter how many like it if at least some people like the idea & I've done a good job of it? Not everyone likes custom characters right?
Fake Crash has a much more goofy personality and he's evil. Or neutral. Or good. He's been all. Lol And he's one of the series most popular characters.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:09 pm

yeah I agree there
I think Fake Crash is awesome
PokeGyroid I honestly think that Classic Crash should have more melee attacks like MoM the crystals didn't look very well and it would get very boring that it's his only attack other than spin and wumpa bazooka which is awesome love shooting people with wumpa

I also agree that it's only his opinion I honestly think that you could go far with these
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
yeah I agree there
I think Fake Crash is awesome
PokeGyroid I honestly think that Classic Crash should have more melee attacks like MoM the crystals didn't look very well and it would get very boring that it's his only attack other than spin and wumpa bazooka which is awesome love shooting people with wumpa

I also agree that it's only his opinion I honestly think that you could go far with these
Thank you. I guess I'm a bit glad that only 3 or 4 people said they hated them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing topics   Disappearing topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearing topics
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next