SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)

Go down 
+5
Proton
Flash Guy
Door Key Pig
Chick In A Box
jorel1992
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jorel1992

jorel1992

Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 am

I do not know if my page was deleted on purpose or not, so I will just resend this. If it is deleted I guess I know then.
(Also, please do not post stupid immature things here. Only post if you have something to say about the sprites and their animations. You know who you are)
F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Motions

1.[]Idle
2.[]Walk
3.[]Run/Dash
4.[]Jump
5.[]Fall
6.[]Land
7.[]Damage
8.[]Knockback
9.[]Dead
10.[]Get up
11.[]Hang
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[]Crouch
14.[]Guard
15.[]Taunt
16.[]Win
17.[]Lose
18.[]Entrance

Smashes

19.[]Neutral
20.[]Combo
21.[]Up Smash
22.[]Side Smash
23.[]Down Smash
24.[]Dash Attack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special
26.[]Side Special
27.[]Up Special
28.[]Down Special

Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial
30.[]Up Aerial
31.[]Forward Aerial
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[]Down Aerial

Grabs

34.[]Grab
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[]Series Icon
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-starTommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) All_st12
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[]Up Tilt
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[]Down Tilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[]Win Theme

Last edited by jorel1992 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm

The sprites for green and white ranger are completely different; there's no way they're the same person the way you've set them up.

And if you make Superman and Hollow Ichigo, I will do you a favor and relieve you of those pesky arms.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Save as PNG, not JPEG. TERRIBLE selection icon. And just DON'T do your hollow Ichigo. It's just inversed Ichigo and it might just be a clone.
EDIT: Sorry, I looked it up and he's a real character. But he does look like you only inversed his sprite.
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Someone made a pretty Bad ass Hollow Ichigo too I just forgot who oh and I disapprove of them seeing in the same expansion.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Quote :
Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) Tommy_11
The fuck is this?
This shittier than the Power Rangers themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
jorel1992

jorel1992

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Sorry Cuccio, that was a joke one, I accidentally had it save to my drive. The real one is better. I will post it. And I know the power rangers are a bit childish, but there is a fan base. And yes, strangely enough, the fan base is over ten years old.
As for Hollow Ichigo. I might post him, but I doubt it. I gave his a twisted moveset, but I dont want him to look like a clone to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Make the sprites look similar at least. White Ranger sprites are way different style than the other two.

And even if you were to give your faggot Hollow Ichigo a "twisted" moveset, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, you will be regarded as a fucking retard for being too lazy/stupid/both to even recolor it, just inverting the original sprite. Which, by the way, still results in him being colored nowhere near the actual Hollow Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 pm

lrn2recolor srsly it's a 3 step process
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Well, Hollow Ichigo's clothes are really the only thing inversed. Suli made a pretty good recolor of it using better colors.
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
The sprites for green and white ranger are completely different; there's no way they're the same person the way you've set them up.

And if you make Superman and Hollow Ichigo, I will do you a favor and relieve you of those pesky arms.
I can see Superman being an Expansion...Sorta.

But no way I'm gonna let that Hollow Ichigo in, seeing as how it's just a color inversed Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Deuxoshu wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:

I can see Superman being an Expansion...Sorta.

But no way I'm gonna let that Hollow Ichigo in, seeing as how it's just a color inversed Ichigo.
Sorta? Nah it shouldn't be and the inverted Ichigo is a definite no. Also, this expansion needs to be in the locked topics like now.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm not seeing any work done here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)   Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy Oliver (Green/White Ranger)
Page 1 of 1