SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Change The Checklist?

Go down 
+10
Echo The Hedgehog
Caby
ShadowHunter
Be'knots Woundy Doom
Suliboy
Crater
Chick In A Box
Door Key Pig
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Ganonthegreat
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Change The Checklist? Empty
PostSubject: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:15 am

Should we change the checklist to the one the Dev's use? It has alot more stuff and adds stuff like stats.

STATS
Speed- *****
Size- *****
Weight- *****
Jump- *****
Reach- *****
Strength- *****

00% Finished

ENTRANCE

IDLE

WALK

RUN

TURN AROUND

JUMP

DOUBLE JUMP

FALL

LAND

CLIMBING LADDER

HANG

HANG ATTACK

HANG ROLL

WALL HIT

HURT 1

HURT 2

HURT 3

DEAD

CROUCH

TAUNT

STUN

GRAB

PUMMEL

THROW UP

THROW DOWN

THROW FORWARD

THROW BACKWARDS

EDGE LEANING

SHIELD

SIDE STEP

AIR DODGE

BASIC COMBO

UP TILT

DOWN TILT

SIDE TILT

DASH ATTACK

NAIR

UAIR

DAIR

FAIR

BAIR

UP SMASH

DOWN SMASH

SIDE SMASH

N SPECIAL

N SPECIAL AIR

UP SPECIAL

UP SPECIAL AIR

DOWN SPECIAL

SIDE SPECIAL

SIDE SPECIAL AIR

SWIMMING

TREDDING WATER

SLEEPING

HAMMER

HAMMER JUMP AND AIR

GUN/FIRE FLOWER

EAT FOOD

PICK UP SOMETHING

THROW ITEMS

SUPERSPICY CURRY

ITEM SWING

CRATE CARRY

KIRBY ATTACK

KIRBY HAT

OPENING ASSIST TROPHY

FINAL SMASH

WIN

LOSE

PREVIEW

MAIN THEME

WIN THEME

SOUND EFFECTS

Last edited by Ganonthegreat on Fri May 07, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Hmm… you forgot Kirby hat and Kirby attack, trophies, run stop, sleep, special ability, and helpless fall.

But still, do we really need 3 different Hurt animations? (Unless if they're for different damage properties like Ice, Shock, Burn, .etc.)

And please separate them into different sections!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Every character with an Assist Trophy?
What about Plusle and Minum and Excitebiker?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Change The Checklist? 1273105285606
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:00 pm

But don't forget that list was basically ElvisDitto adding things he think we're going to have because "they were in brawl." Like his topics have the G&W ball and edge leaning and skidding and even bowser drop. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:28 am

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
Hmm… you forgot Kirby hat Not confirmed and Kirby attack Yeah, that's a flaw in the checklist, seeing as we put all Kirby Attacks in the Kirby checklist, trophies Same as Kirby, but we put them in the trophy topic, run stop Not really needed, but I'll add it anyway, sleep added, special ability ?, and helpless fall Added.

But still, do we really need 3 different Hurt animations? (Unless if they're for different damage properties like Ice, Shock, Burn, .etc.) I'm not totally sure how it works, but I think it's different hurt animations for different positions and different levels of damage

And please separate them into different sections!!! I don't see why, it's not like it's hard to understand

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
But don't forget that list was basically ElvisDitto adding things he think we're going to have because "they were in brawl." Like his topics have the G&W ball and edge leaning and skidding and even bowser drop. >_>
Looking through it I can't see anything there that's useless.
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:28 am

So will we be using this cheklist now?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:48 am

Strength isn't accurate in how much damage and knockback each attack causes. Also, those stars, do they have a refrence like what each star is worth (for example, 2 stars= Ike's speed)?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:33 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Strength isn't accurate in how much damage and knockback each attack causes. Also, those stars, do they have a refrence like what each star is worth (for example, 2 stars= Ike's speed)?
No, it's just 1-5. (So say 1 would be Bowser speed, 5 would be Fox)
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:17 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:

CRATE CARRY

ASSIST TROPHY

FINAL SMASH

WIN

LOSE

PREVIEW

MAIN THEME

WIN THEME

SOUND EFFECTS

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
Hmm… you forgot Kirby hat Not confirmed and Kirby attack Yeah, that's a flaw in the checklist, seeing as we put all Kirby Attacks in the Kirby checklist, trophies Same as Kirby, but we put them in the trophy topic, run stop Not really needed, but I'll add it anyway, sleep added, special ability ?, and helpless fall Added.

But still, do we really need 3 different Hurt animations? (Unless if they're for different damage properties like Ice, Shock, Burn, .etc.) I'm not totally sure how it works, but I think it's different hurt animations for different positions and different levels of damage

And please separate them into different sections!!! I don't see why, it's not like it's hard to understand

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Looking through it I can't see anything there that's useless.
Kirby hats aren't confirmed?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:12 am

Nope, heck I don't even know if Cleod intends to do it.

And remember in Brawl, when a character holds the AT over their heads, it's that animation, I'll fix it to make it more clear.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:43 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:

And remember in Brawl, when a character holds the AT over their heads, it's that animation, I'll fix it to make it more clear.
But they're in the demo.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

But they're in the demo.
That would be more of a reason on why it's not confirmed
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

But they're in the demo.
Oh... Yeah... Sorry, I assumed that it's not confirmed, I haven't played the demo in ages.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:46 pm

same here
i've been waiting for the next demo got bored of the last one

I think that this is a interesting checklist but wouldn't it be more work and make the final game take longer to release
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:06 pm

It wouldn't take any longer for the game to release if we use this checklist...
The game already is using this checklist.
Expansions would just need the new checklist applied.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:06 am

Yeah, if anything it'll take longer, because there will be people who "Finish" and expansion, only to leave before the game's out and leave it unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:58 am

You forgot ladder slide, turn to ladder, turn in swimming, getting off hang normally (unless that's hang roll), holding crouch, getting out of crouch, and credits theme. And should you include easter eggs taunts and waiting animations though they're optional?
And another thing, are we planning to update old submitted expansions with this checklist?
Back to top Go down
Blitz Blast

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:34 am

We should just take stats and percentage done and paste it on the normal check list.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:40 am

Blitz Blast wrote:
We should just take stats and percentage done and paste it on the normal check list.
Lazy ass.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:56 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Blitz Blast wrote:
Lazy ass.
Faggot who doesn't understand the concept of efficency
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:27 am

I'm wondering if turning around animations are really necessary. Do characters in SSF2 even have those?
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Sonic has a Stop run animation. Try running/dashing and then quickly turn around. With Sonic, you should see him do his signature Run Stop animation right before he goes in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Yeah, I see what you mean. Yet still, I don't think every character needs that animation.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change The Checklist?   Change The Checklist? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change The Checklist?
Page 1 of 1