A fresh, new start for endless creations.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatbox

Share
 

 Lol@u

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Stork Patrol.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Imma laugh when you goobers lose your 'for fun' sections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 25
Location : Space

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Lock[EE] wrote:
Imma laugh when you goobers lose your 'for fun' sections
We still gots yours.

_________________
Lol@u Pictur11
Lol@u Raptor10
The wages of sin is death, but the hours are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Stork Patrol.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

ah true
If you're all tired of putting up with suli's blatant disregard of your rights to have fun,

stop by here:
http://loungeoflock.forumotion.com/index.htm

I wont ban you, ask torn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 26
Location : On the computer.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

*privilege.

_________________
Current Work:
Marth; Zelda ; Lambo ; Bianchi ; Belphegor ; Ryohei; Dorothy; Sothe ; Micaiah ; Dragos ; Mochran ; Acuine; Chrome and Mukuro ; Squalo; Adult Reborn; SSF2 FoS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Stork Patrol.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
*privilege.
Chan said it best.

"I love how suli's modding but he isnt,

'Guys the other section is out of hand-

Go fix it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Posts : 632
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 26
Location : On the computer.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Lock[EE] wrote:
Suliboy wrote:
*privilege.
Chan said it best.

"I love how suli's modding but he isnt,

'Guys the other section is out of hand-

Go fix it"

Because the other section isn't my responsibility, since I didn't even want to have it at all. It's their responsibility to get better, or I just delete it. It's a privilege to have the other section.

_________________
Current Work:
Marth; Zelda ; Lambo ; Bianchi ; Belphegor ; Ryohei; Dorothy; Sothe ; Micaiah ; Dragos ; Mochran ; Acuine; Chrome and Mukuro ; Squalo; Adult Reborn; SSF2 FoS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
indianchan

indianchan

Posts : 454
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 24

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Lock[EE] wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
*privilege.
Chan said it best.

"I love how suli's modding but he isnt,

'Guys the other section is out of hand-

Go fix it"
Thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Stork Patrol.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:23 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Lock[EE] wrote:
Suliboy wrote:
*privilege.
Chan said it best.

"I love how suli's modding but he isnt,

'Guys the other section is out of hand-

Go fix it"

Because the other section isn't my responsibility, since I didn't even want to have it at all. It's their responsibility to get better, or I just delete it. It's a privilege to have the other section.

1) The whole fucking forum is your responsibility. You're the admin, Nazul. You may only take care of a certain part, but I can guess you prolly dont even do that.

2) Its a fucking break away from the stress of getting these wastes of time into good quality. Everyone needs a load off, you know. Which brings me to-

3) Once again, the only privilege here is that Cleod is ALLOWING your little expansions to even be PUT in his fucking game. You should either let them have it, or at least stop being such a hardass to them about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Stork Patrol.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:23 pm

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proton

Proton

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 25
Location : Canadialand

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Lock[EE] wrote:
nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Torndragon



Posts : 672
Join date : 2009-08-12

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:01 am

Lock[EE] wrote:
ah true
If you're all tired of putting up with suli's blatant disregard of your rights to have fun,

stop by here:
http://loungeoflock.forumotion.com/index.htm

I wont ban you, ask torn.

Lol@u Seal-of-approval

_________________
Lol@u Achiev10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Posts : 652
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : The Korthos Sector, Taking Down Dr. Nefarious

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:46 am

I'll always have my "For fun section"









It's between my legs.









WHERE THE FUCK DID IT GO?!?

_________________
Lol@u Sigprestotransparented
Current Expansion's In Progress:
Ash Ketchum, Yusuke, Sneasel and Plusle & Minum
On Hold:
NES Excite Bike, Faith, Haku, Kuwabara, NES Samus, PKMN Trainer, Jackie Chun and Finishing My Old Expansions
Finished:
Kakashi Hatake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torndragon



Posts : 672
Join date : 2009-08-12

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:09 am

Lock[EE] wrote:

stop by here:
http://loungeoflock.forumotion.com/index.htm

I wont ban you, ask torn.

Oh. Unless you post a lot of stuff about Amy Pond.

_________________
Lol@u Achiev10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lock[EE]

Lock[EE]

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Stork Patrol.

Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:43 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
I'll always have my "For fun section"









It's between my legs.









WHERE THE FUCK DID IT GO?!?
I have never tolerated you ganon.
but I kinda lul'd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Lol@u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol@u   Lol@u I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Lol@u
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Other-
Jump to: