SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

So you guys can comment here.

Go down 
+8
ShadowHunter
indianchan
ShadowKirby
Torndragon
Dastardly Bastard
Ganonthegreat
Door Key Pig
Dark Lord
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

So you guys can comment here. Empty
PostSubject: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 am

Dark Lord wrote:
We're ditching this dump, the Expansion Forums are returning. Grab all your expansions and sign up, because this final time it will be different. :3

http://ssf2.gametwister.net/index.php

Join Nao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 am

NOTE: Still updating Skin Template. Should be finished soon.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 am

Didn't see that coming, but at least the background is better. I'll grab my stuff and join, but do my expansions have to get re-accepted?
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Didn't see that coming, but at least the background is better. I'll grab my stuff and join, but do my expansions have to get re-accepted?

Yeah, well it's better than this.

If they have been already Accepted here they're Accepted there too. You only have to supply us with a URL of the topic on these Forums for proof that they have already been Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 am

I'm assuming that this place will remain open?
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
I'm assuming that this place will remain open?

Yeah, Kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 am

It's only really so that I can transfer my expansions later, I'm too lazy now.

Anyway, I just noticed that the admins are Tredog and SC. You must be kidding.
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:25 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
It's only really so that I can transfer my expansions later, I'm too lazy now.

Anyway, I just noticed that the admins are Tredog and SC. You must be kidding.

Hey, Tre's better than powerhungry Suli.
And SC can code and shit.
So I'm not arguing.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 am

But the last time I saw Tredog was ages ago, so it's pretty much leaving SC to run the forum.

Anyway, MOD's need temp ban powers there.
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
But the last time I saw Tredog was ages ago, so it's pretty much leaving SC to run the forum.

Anyway, MOD's need temp ban powers there.

He is on the Chatbox quite a lot now. And Skype too. Suli doesn't allow him on this forum which is why you haven't seen him.

True.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 am

Really?

Why not, it seems pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Really?

Why not, it seems pretty stupid.

God knows. Anywho. Point is. This new forum is for the best.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 am

I don't get the point, but K.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Thank god.

I'm not coming back here kthx.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Righto Peoples.

We are currently decided the Mod Team, and who are the Admins. Apparently SK will stay Admin, and Kiki will possibly be Moderator. But that's all we have at this current time.

@Ganon: Tre comes online a lot now, he will be much better than what Suli has done. And since SC can code and stuff, he'll keep the place in order. I'm currently Admin as to just help with a few things, but I'm going to quit Admin soon as I can't be stuffed Admining NES and then Exp too. So, 1 more position probably will go to SK.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Dark Lord wrote:
Righto Peoples.

We are currently decided the Mod Team, and who are the Admins. Apparently SK will stay Admin, and Kiki will possibly be Moderator. But that's all we have at this current time.

@Ganon: Tre comes online a lot now, he will be much better than what Suli has done. And since SC can code and stuff, he'll keep the place in order. I'm currently Admin as to just help with a few things, but I'm going to quit Admin soon as I can't be stuffed Admining NES and then Exp too. So, 1 more position probably will go to SK.
Try some new fucking mods. Not the same ones every fucking time. God damn
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm probaly going to get flamed for saying this, but what are the benefits of moving? There aren't many problems here that forces us to leave as this isn't completely overrunned noobs. . . yet. The forums had a bakground makeover and are sometimes on diets, but nothing serious that we can't handle has happened here.

What was the point in creating a new expansion forum?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
I'm probaly going to get flamed for saying this, but what are the benefits of moving? There aren't many problems here that forces us to leave as this isn't completely overrunned noobs. . . yet. The forums had a bakground makeover and are sometimes on diets, but nothing serious that we can't handle has happened here.

What was the point in creating a new expansion forum?

ShadowHunter wrote:
The forums had a bakground makeover and are sometimes on diets, but nothing serious that we can't handle has happened here.

ShadowHunter wrote:
The forums had a bakground makeover and are sometimes on diets

ShadowHunter wrote:
sometimes on diets

ShadowHunter wrote:
sometimes on diets

ShadowHunter wrote:
diets

So you guys can comment here. Islamic-rage-boy-head-only
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Oh, awesome. You can take all the noobs then, I'll just make uncut back to how it originally was. Or hell, go ahead and take responsibility of the forums.
It'd be easier on me and you guys can handle all the dipshits.
Since I'll be coding expansions no need for me to move, as long as I have -anywhere- to post them.

Although, just saying. Tredog as an admin isn't a good choice. You call me 'powerhungry' (when really that's not it at all, but just impatience with people)
but you know, Tredog has just "inability" to run anything.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:46 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Oh, awesome. You can take all the noobs then, I'll just make uncut back to how it originally was. Or hell, go ahead and take responsibility of the forums.
It'd be easier on me and you guys can handle all the dipshits.
Since I'll be coding expansions no need for me to move, as long as I have -anywhere- to post them.

Although, just saying. Tredog as an admin isn't a good choice. You call me 'powerhungry' (when really that's not it at all, but just impatience with people)
but you know, Tredog has just "inability" to run anything.
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Tredog has just "inability" to run anything.

>Implying Tre sucks as an admin, yet uncut is in complete disrepair.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 pm

SC wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:

So basically,

ITT: Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 pm

SC wrote:
Suliboy wrote:

While the second statement is true, that doesn't change anything about the first statement since they are unrelated. Tre does suck as an admin.
And before you're like hurr so does suli, I know I haven't had any time to put into the forum, since right now I'm swamped with schoolwork, college applications, final projects, internship, life, etc, so yeah, getting someone else to run the forum is a great idea.

just not Tre. SC, while you're good at running a forum, it'd be better to have someone who gives a shit about expansions to run the forum.

I just hope that this new forum actually will get expansions done, and not turn into a giant other or spam section for shenanigans. Because if they won't get done, then there's not even a point in having an expansions forum, or starting a new one, or even calling it that. And I mean as a whole, not just the couple people like ganon or SK.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
SC wrote:
Suliboy wrote:

While the second statement is true, that doesn't change anything about the first statement since they are unrelated. Tre does suck as an admin.
And before you're like hurr so does suli, I know I haven't had any time to put into the forum, since right now I'm swamped with schoolwork, college applications, final projects, internship, life, etc, so yeah, getting someone else to run the forum is a great idea.

just not Tre. SC, while you're good at running a forum, it'd be better to have someone who gives a shit about expansions to run the forum.

I just hope that this new forum actually will get expansions done, and not turn into a giant other or spam section for shenanigans. Because if they won't get done, then there's not even a point in having an expansions forum, or starting a new one, or even calling it that. And I mean as a whole, not just the couple people like ganon or SK.
That was a lot of words.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:59 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
SC wrote:
Suliboy wrote:

Tre fixes small problems instead of complaining that you have no time, even though the small problems take less time.

You've had what, 2-4 months to fix the background?
Really?
And then you go and type paragraph responses?
Get your priorities straight.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you guys can comment here.   So you guys can comment here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you guys can comment here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next