SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mkolpnji

Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Empty
PostSubject: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Lol, this was like the third time I had to do this Neutral

Just keeping this as a backup in case the expansion forums never come back again.

[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Leon:

Motions

1.[F]Idle Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_newidle-1
2.[F]Walk Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Walkcomplete
3.[F]Run/Dash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Runcomplete
4.[F]Jump Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Jumpcomplete
5.[F]Fall Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_fall
6.[F]Land Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_crouch
7.[F]Damage Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Hurtcomplete
8.[F]Knockback
Rotate Damage
9.[f]Dead Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_ko
10.[F]Get up Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_getup
11.[F]Hang Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_hang
12.[F]Recover from Hang Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_recoverfromhangnew
13.[F]Crouch Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_crouch
14.[F]Guard Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Blockcomplete
15.[F]Taunt Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_taunt
16.[F]Win Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_win
Loop: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_win_loop
17.[F]Lose Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_lose
18.[F]Entrance Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_entrance-1

Smashes

19.[F]Neutral Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Neutralcomplete
20.[F]Combo Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Combocomplete
21.[F]Up Smash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_upsmash
22.[F]Side Smash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_fsmash
23.[F]Down Smash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_downsmash
24.[F]Dash Attack Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_dashatt

Specials

25.[F]Neutral Special Majinken (Demon Fang) -> Majinken Souga (Double Demon Fang)
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Manjinken1Done
Extension:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Downwardsaeiralcomplete
Projectile:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Attack2_wave
26.[F]Side Special Kuushuuken (Flying Dragon)
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_sidespecialre2
27.[F]Up Special On Ground: Kogahazan (Tiger Blade) In Air: Rising Tempest
On Ground: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Upspecial1complete
In Air: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... RisingTempestComplete
28.[F]Down Special Pikohan(Pow Hammer)
Casting:Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Castingcomplete
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Casting2complete
Projectile: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_pikohanhammer
Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial
30.[F]Up Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_upaeiral
31.[F]Forward Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_forwardaeiral
32.[F]Back Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Backaeirialcomplete
33.[F]Down Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Downwardsaeiralcomplete

Grabs

34.[F]Grab Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Sidespecialpt1complete
35.[F]Pummel Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_pummel
36.[F]Up Throw Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Manjinken1Done
37.[F]Down Throw Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Downwardsaeiralcomplete
38.[F]Forward Throw Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_fsmash
39.[F]Back Throw Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_downsmash

Other

40.[F]Stock Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_stock
41.[]Roll
42.[W]Kirby Attack (need a kirby hat)
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Kirby_leon_1
Extension:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Kirby_leon_2
Complete:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Kirby_leon_comp
43.[]Stunned
44.[F]Series Icon Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_sereis_icon
45.[F]Selection
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Selecticoncomplete
46.[]Preview
47.[W]Trophies
classic Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_classic_trophy
adventure Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_adventure_trophy
all-star
final smash
48.[F]Revival Platform Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Reviva12
49.[F]Damage Meter
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_damagemeter
V2: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_damagemeter_v2
50.[F]Final Smash Jouha Messhouen
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_newfismash
Transforms:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_transform
Tilts

51.[F]Up Tilt Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Manjinken1Done
52.[F]Side Tilt Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Sidespecialpt1complete
53.[F]Down Tilt
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Downwardsaeiralcomplete

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[F]Item Throw Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Leon_forwardaeiral
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[]Win Theme

Judas:

Motions

1.[F]Idle Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_idle
2.[F]Walk Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_walk
3.[F]Run/Dash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_run
4.[F]Jump Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_jump
5.[F]Fall Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_fall
6.[F]Land Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_land
7.[F]Damage
8.[F]Knockback Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_hurt
9.[F]Dead Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_dead
10.[F]Get up Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_getup
11.[]Hang
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[F]Crouch Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_crouch
14.[F]Guard Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_block
15.[F]Taunt Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_taunt
16.[F]Win Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_victory
Loop: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_victoryloop
17.[]Lose
18.[]Entrance

Smashes

19.[F]Neutral Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_neutralatt
20.[F]Combo Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_combo
21.[F]Up Smash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_upsmashnew
22.[F]Side Smash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_sidesmash
23.[F]Down Smash Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_downsmash
24.[F]Dash Attack Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_dassatt

Specials

25.[F]Neutral Special Majin Messatsuen
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_neutralatt
If it connects:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_neuspecial2
Effect:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_neuspecial_effect
26.[F]Side Special Gessnkou -> Gessenkouhou
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_sidespecial1
Extension:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_sidespecial2
27.[F]Up Special On Ground: Hirenzan -> Hirensousen In air: Rising Tempest
On Ground:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_upspecialground1
Extension:
Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_upspecialground2
In air: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_upspecialair
28.[F]Down Special Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_downspecial

Aerials

29.[F]Neutral Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_sideair
30.[F]Up Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_upair
31.[F]Forward Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_neutralair
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[F]Down Aerial Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_downairnew

Grabs

34.[]Grab
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[F]Stunned Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_stunned
44.[F]Series Icon Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_seriesicon
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[F]Revival Platform Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Reviva12
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[F]Up Tilt Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_upsmash
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[F]Down Tilt Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... Judas_downair

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[]Win Theme

Last edited by mkolpnji on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm

some of those animation needs work, specially walk and run
BTW:who are you, you don't seem like a official member of this forum, you should ask permission to post any expansion
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:52 pm

zilch wrote:
BTW:who are you, you don't seem like a official member of this forum, you should ask permission to post any expansion

I'm not an official member, but I was told that I could stay here until the forums were back. Notice how I posted this in the Discussion section, I just want a backup of my expansion in case the begginer's forum doesn't come back.

Additionally, the run and walk animations are supposed to be like that, that's how they look like in the actual game. Nothing I can really do about that.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm

It looks good.
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:03 pm

mkolpnji wrote:
zilch wrote:

I'm not an official member, but I was told that I could stay here until the forums were back. Notice how I posted this in the Discussion section, I just want a backup of my expansion in case the begginer's forum doesn't come back.
that's enough for me, enjoy your staying.
zilch wrote:
Additionally, the run and walk animations are supposed to be like that, that's how they look like in the actual game. Nothing I can really do about that.
>_> rly
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Judas: Added various motions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....   Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon Magnus/Judas - Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. is back... again....
Page 1 of 1