SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Viruskiller3 his claims!

Go down 
+2
Toryn
Viruskiller3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3 his claims! Empty
PostSubject: Viruskiller3 his claims!   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:40 am

These are my claims for now.
Please tell me if somebody already is making or claimed one of these expansions. Thanks anyways.

Mario series
Tanoomba (In progress)-Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle10
Dry Bones-Click Here

Sonic series
Team Chaotix (In progress)-Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle11Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle12Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle13
Knight of the Wind (Sonic with his sword)-Click Link (I didn't make the Excalibur transformation)

Pokemon Series
Hitmonchan-Click Link
Hitmonlee-Click Link

Last edited by Viruskiller3 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toryn

Toryn

PostSubject: Re: Viruskiller3 his claims!   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Viruskiller3 wrote:
These are my claims for now.
Please tell me if somebody already is making or claimed one of these expansions. Thanks anyways.

Mario series
Tanoomba (In progress)-Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle10
Dry Bones-Click Here

Sonic series
Team Chaotix (In progress)-Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle11Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle12Viruskiller3 his claims! Idle13
E101-Beta-Click Link
Knight of the Wind (Sonic with his sword)-Click Link (I didn't make the Excalibur transformation)

Pokemon Series
Hitmonchan-Click Link
Hitmonlee-Click Link

Erm. Well, Espio has already been done. Numerous times I believe. As for the Pokemon, you better be good at making effects and edits, or it's going to be a screwed expansion with those few sprites.

I think Charmy may have been done already, and Knight of the Wind... May fail. Unless you can give him a unique and quality moveset, everyone is going to scream "SAWNICSUKS" and drop kick it out the window.

Also, Tanoomba? WTH? Original, or custom?
Back to top Go down
CPU1

CPU1

PostSubject: Re: Viruskiller3 his claims!   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm

You mean like this? Very Happy
Viruskiller3 his claims! Sawniksucks

Anyway, the ideas, meh. The only on I see thats do-able is Vector, and...Meh. You can try Htimonlee/chan, but you'd need crazy editing skills.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: About Beta...   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm

About Beta...you see I claimed him in the old forums, I got no proof due too they being deleted, So is it okay If I do him?
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Viruskiller3 his claims!   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 am

Vector looks uhhhhhhhhhhhh. gay.
Back to top Go down
Speedtrap

Speedtrap

PostSubject: Re: Viruskiller3 his claims!   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

He's good, but he could use some editing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viruskiller3 his claims!   Viruskiller3 his claims! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viruskiller3 his claims!
Page 1 of 1