SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Guess who's back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back   Guess who's back I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 8:16 pm

Hi.

I swear I'm still working on the NES Bubbles expansion, I've been animating several of the ledge hanging animations, I just need a little more time.

In all seriousness, yup, it's me. After all this time I'm still standing. As far as I know, some of you may not be. Loving the new background btw.

When I was a little 11 year old Asperger's, I got really excited at the idea of making my own Smash characters. I had a bunch of ideas of characters like Crash Bandicoot and Rhythm Heaven and it would've been so cool to see them actually realised in something resembling an actual Smash game. Though meanwhile people on here would often be mean to me and call me slurs, one of which went on to be half-right I guess. Then I lost interest, had a huge nostalgia phase and went into secondary school.

2 Smash games later, and while Super Smash Flash 2 and other projects of implementing fans' movesets into Smash have indeed blown up, I've never once heard of proper "expansions" ever being properly implemented into the game unless there's mod stuff like Crusade has I guess. Maybe wrong there, but I'd like to see someone come and correct me.

And oddly enough, a Rhythm Heaven character WAS planned for the Smash game that came right after I left despite all you saying it was a bad idea. How-the-fuck-about that shit? Of course both that and Crash have still yet to make the cut of an official Smash game for reals, but I already cry myself to sleep every night with that information. (At least we finally got Villager and Miis)

So clearly it wasn't so bad that I gave up on this bullshit considering literally everyone else did too, even if it technically wouldn't've been superseded by official Smash movesets. Now that I'm a slightly more sociable bisexual in my 30's, I sure hope you've all matured as well and treat your current minors that make Smash fan projects with a bit more respect and less slurs. Preferably no slurs, if applicable. PENIS DOOGLE EWADFUFAEBFBKAEFBEBKUFEUKF NEFLAFNICEOBWNUIOBEUIFBUKEBASFLBUIAIFBUEKAGUADHCVVNEAJCVEBUGHADSBNFUHCEAFGAOEUFHBUIAEFBUOAUEFBUIAEFBUOABEUIOFUIOAEFBUIAEBHVIKLGBEUAIOFBEYUIOFBJAUIHCVIEUASGCVIEUAVFG&EUOIAFBHUIOEG(HOHOGEFHIEHNFHIVIOPHHIOEAFHIAPHOGEHIOAEHFGOHIOAEFBUHVUHEOAFHULAEFVBUEAUFBEAUBVEUAOVUBEAOFGBUEAGFVBUUEAFGVEAOUIFHEAFBGEIABOVGEAUFGIEABNGHOIEABNG*OIEAUBGIEOUAFGBEAVUFUEAUBVFUIOEAFOEAUFGVE
PEJKOAGUIOASGJP( HRE
{H
RH
RHDRSHSRHRSHSRHSRPHSRPHIOBJMNRSPBNGPRSON BPR
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
NBRPOBN :OSR
B NO
SFBOLNS OFPBNOSPRNB{ROSBPSGNJPSERJGPDOZM<CGOM<SEUG JLRSPGJORSG:Z:OGJZXPOJGMRLOJRNGKLX NKRJGNR:JGNDSRKOHGPRIOSGHSRHGIRJSPGIOJ R PIOVMPRIOSGJNI POJPRIOXJGPRSDJGI{SRJI{GO
PEJKOAGUIOASGJP( HRE
{H
RH
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
B NO
SFBOLNS OFPBNOSPRNB{ROSBPSGNJPSERJGPDOZM<CGOM<SEUG JLRSPGJORSG:Z:OGJZXPOJGMRLOJRNGKLX NKRJGNR:JGNDSRKOHGPRIOSGHSRHGIRJSPGIOJ R PIOVMPRIOSGJNI POJPRIOXJGPRSDJGI{SRJI{GO
Guess who's back Joke10
PEJKOAGUIOASGJP( HRE
{H
RH
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
B NO
Guess who's back Joke110
Guess who's back Joke210
Guess who's back Joke410
PEJKOAGUIOASGJP( HRE
{H
RH
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
B NO
SFBOLNS OFPBNOSPRNB{ROSBPSGNJPSERJGPDOZM<CGOM<SEUG JLRSPGJORSG:Z:OGJZXPOJGMRLOJRNGKLX NKRJGNR:JGNDSRKOHGPRIOSGHSRHGIRJSPGIOJ R PIOVMPRIOSGJNI POJPRIOXJGPRSDJGI{SRJI{GO PEJKOAGUIOASGJP( HRE
{H
RH
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
B NO
SFBOLNS OFPBNOSPRNB{ROSBPSGNJPSERJGPDOZM<CGOM<SEUG JLRSPGJORSG:Z:OGJZXPOJGMRLOJRNGKLX NKRJGNR:JGNDSRKOHGPRIOSGHSRHGIRJSPGIOJ R PIOVMPRIOSGJNI POJPRIOXJGPRSDJGI{SRJI{GO PEJKOAGUIOASGJP( HRE
{H
RH
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
B NO
{H
RH
S NB
RPONM BOPRSN BPORSNBPS
B NO
Guess who's back Joke510
Guess who's back Joke510
Guess who's back Joke610

Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 1:46 pm

Apparently someone in charge is in on the joke, because I do NOT remember the front page having a section for recently uploaded images all of the time I've had this fucking website up on my browser tabs. Unless that's only what automatically happens whenever images are recently uploaded en masse to the site.

So it seems that two can play at this game... (when I feel like it).
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Guess who's back D7598110
Guess who's back B0ab9c10
Guess who's back 0747d010
Guess who's back 58e7a910
Guess who's back C8a65510
Guess who's back 0fa92010
Guess who's back 0747d011

Guess who's back Sample_7a37b2d1eaf58fc286aa6a3c51af77b9

Guess who's back 15183210
Guess who's back 15444710
Guess who's back 15902710
Guess who's back 15959810
Guess who's back 16012710
Guess who's back 15947710
Guess who's back 16144110

Guess who's back Fiwkde10
Guess who's back 11076a11

Fuck the real Smash Bros. for never giving us a Rhythm Heaven fighter for reals.
Back to top Go down
Toryn

Toryn

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 11:56 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back
Page 1 of 1