SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Who Should I Do For My First Expansion

Go down 
3 posters

Who Should I Do ?
Penance
Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_vote_lcap0%Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Husk
Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_vote_lcap0%Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kurt Lenn
 0% [ 0 ]
Howland St.(3 in 1)
 0% [ 0 ]
Sketch
Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_vote_lcap100%Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Silvermark

Silvermark

Who Should I Do For My First Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:53 pm

I brain storm some idea hers what I have. It is over Yellow is first Dark red is last.

Silvermar- I replaced three guy with him. He is a 80 year old who has the body of a 26 year old. He half computer half human after his attempt on Martin Luther King Jr.. He was attacked by The Matrix Generation II and almost destroied by them too. He created a company to find the source of their power. He took advantage of the point he is part machine to make hime a human weapon. His abilities have mostly energy attacks and guns. Powerful troops !

Kurt Lenn- The leader of is MATRIX a series I write. He is a power house with a strange connection to the people that stopped the destruction of Earth 20,000 years ago. He has the Crest of Ground a artiffact with special properties. All of his attacks are melee or slight object throwing. Powerful powerhouse !

Howland St.- A gang of 3 girls( and 1 boy) who were exposed to chemicals during a fight after class. Kathryn is the head and most exposed, she can create wind streams by mentally moving air particals. Saria is able to control soundwaves and can move as fast too. Jenn was least exposed, just increased stregth and size. Last Ryan who tries to be of most help as possible he carries his trusty gun as much as possible. Are a mix of energy and melee. Many Girls (and boy) !

Sketch- A 11 year old boy who's drawings come to life after little magical rock and it happend. He can't make people or it goes wrong but he can alter body parts. All moves are even mix. Many Doodles !

Vote Carfully!

Last edited by Silvermar Mk. II on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm

i think mightys been done...
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:56 pm

He has.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

OH then I'll cross him off.
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Sketch sound nice..
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 pm

R2rAronzo wrote:
Sketch sound nice..
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Do For My First Expansion   Who Should I Do For My First Expansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Should I Do For My First Expansion
Page 1 of 1