SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova

Go down 
+2
SC
roguebass
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roguebass

Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova Empty
PostSubject: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 am

Name: Clyde Nova

Appearance: Has half white half black hair, clothing similar to Alex Mercer's (Prototype), and rides a golden hoverboard, carries two pistols, one half-black and half red, one half-blue and half-white.
His hoverboard has two spaces on both sides in which if his pistols are stored, his board attains special powers. There is also another space in the middle in which if he places his palm (when both guns are also in their slots) he attains black and white wings, and his two guns change form and appear on top of his hands. Kind of looks like Gokudera Hayato's box weapon. One has a black dragon head, and the other has a white helmet (http://www.fotosearch.com/THK016/c0043051/ The helmet in that picture, except its open). Oh, and if you didn't realize, what i just described was his final form.

Fighting style: Has great mobility with low damage attacks.

Amount of jumps: 3. On the the second jump he grabs the board doing a 360 spin and rising into the air. On the 3rd jump he does a backflip thingy rising into the air. The first jump is standard, no tricks.

Attacks:
Smashes:

Dash Attack: Jumps and does a 360 spin with the hoverboard while going forward. Deals 2%

Neutral: Hits with pistol butt. 1% Damage.

Combo: Hits with pistol butt, follows doing the same attack with the other pistol and then a kick which knocks the opponent a bit back, all coming together for 4% damage.
Up Smash: Does a backflip while kicking the opponent into the air. Deals 2%

Side Smash: Quickly picks the hoverboard and uses it to knock the opponent back. Deals 2%

Down Smash: Holds his guns in this position http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpapers/Soul-Eater/item93250/ and slams them into the ground (one on the left, one on the right) when he pulls the trigger either (choose any one for the expansion):
1) Explosion occurs on both spots. 3%
2) On one spot, a pillar of fire erupts, on one a pillar of water, both knock the enemy into the sky. 2%
3) A shockwave erupts on both sides and travels a bit dealing 2%

Tilts:
Up Tilt: points gun upward and a laser erupts from it partway (Kinda like a jedi's saber) 4%

Side Tilt: Shoots a fireball from the halfblack halfred gun. 6%

Down Tilt: Points guns, one in each direction, and shoots a short range explosive burst from both which has high knockback and 5% damage.

Specials:
Standard Special: Places both guns into the spaces in his hoverboard and begins charging. If not charged, he does a quick dash which when it ends, results in a small shockwave being sent forward, which gradually disappears (deals 4%).
At half charge he jumps and does a very quick 360 through the air which results in a blast of air being sent forward which goes of the screen dealing 5% damage but no knockback.
At full charge He rises into the air and does a 360 across half the screen causing a small shockwave the whole distance. Getting hit by the spin causes 6% and medium-huge knockback and getting caught in the shockwave deals 4%.

Side Special: Puts the half-white half-blue gun in its slot and dashes forward while creating a water wave behind him. Getting hit by the dash has a small knockback and 3%, same for the wave.

Up Special: Inserts the half-black half red gun into its slot and rises into the air in a tornado pattern causing fire to erupt behind him in that pattern.

Down Special: Points both guns to each side and releases a barrage of 4 bullets, dealing 2% each. Bullets go 3\4 of the screen before disappearing.

Aerials:

Neutral Aerial: Does a backflip with the hoverboard bringing it down on the enemy's head.

up aerial: Releases a barrage of 4 bullets with one gun upwards each dealing 1%.

Forward aerial: dashes forward (the bottom of the hoverboard facing forward) a bit dealing 2%.

Back Aerial: Does a back kick, nothing special.

down aerial: Dashes downward releasing a barrage of 3 bullets from both guns each bullet dealing 1%.

Final smash:
Puts both guns into the slots in his hoverboard, and places his palm in the middle of the board. The board disappears and reform as wings on his back, 1 black, 1 white, and the guns reappear on top of his arm, 1 has a black dragon head, the other a white open helmet.

Attacks:
Smashes:
Dash Attack: Does a 360 kick while going forward.
Neutral: Does a straight kick.
Combo: Straight kick, jump kick, headshot from one of the guns (make it look like a small burst of...fire?)
Side Smash: Shoots flames from the black dragon gun.
Down Smash: Points the white helmet gun downward and the next second white light pillars erupt on both sides, and continue erupting partway (They keep going further and further)

Tilts:
Up Tilt: Shoots a laser from both guns upward.
Side Tilt: Grabs opponent, then shoots him forward. (Shoots in stomach, high knockback, can only hit 1 opponent)
Down Tilt: Does a 360 Spin which results in a small tornado being caused.

Specials:
Neutral: Shoots 16 lasers from both guns. Each laser deals 3% and has very small knockback. Extremely fast.
Side: Similar to Ichigo's Side Special, Becomes transparent and does a very quick 360 spin across half the screen, any who are caught in it are knocked back and get 13% damage.
Up: Quickly spins upwards causing a small tornado.
Down: Slams guns down into the ground which results in a massive light explosion on the spot which ascends upwards.

Aerials:
Up: Shoots a fireball upwards.
Down: Tornado dives diagonally. (Does a 360 spin diagonally, causing a tornado)
Side: Shoots a light beam sideways.
Neutral: Does a heavy punch.

Yeah, my imagination failed me for the most part on the final form.
Anyone have any better ideas for it?
And is it any good, overall?
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 am

This sounds like some unoriginal weeaboo shitty ass fan character.

No one's going to sprite it. Get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
roguebass

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:32 am

Creative criticism please? Because that doesn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:09 am

Allow me to simplyfy what SC said:
No
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Didn't you already make a topic for this?
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Yep, he remade it for here instead of requestig the old one be moved
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Just curious, why do the tilts do more damage than the smashes?

And overall, I think he's just too weak. Even for a fast light-hitting character.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm

WTF Is this BS? All his moves are incredibly cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova   Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Expansion idea: Clyde Nova
Page 1 of 1