SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

quick and MAJOR questions.

Go down 
+4
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
Chick In A Box
jetleo1
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jetleo1

quick and MAJOR questions. Empty
PostSubject: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Ok. Nice work on all the spriting and animation and stuff. But now for some major questions. Are these "expansions" for real, and will work in smash flash? or are they just sets of sprites and animations, with no purpose but bragging rights and proof of skillz? I'm only asking cause' the stuff is so awesome, and i want it. So, if the suff can actually work with the game, where can i get a copy to put it into the game?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

They will be in the game. First the game will come out, and then later, when the devs can be assed to program it in, there will be the option to add expansion characters.

Now get in your cage and start spriting.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Damn straight.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes, they will be in the game. If they weren't, then I would have quit expansion making a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
jetleo1

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
They will be in the game. First the game will come out, and then later, when the devs can be assed to program it in, there will be the option to add expansion characters.

Now get in your cage and start spriting.

Umm...about that...
Back to top Go down
jetleo1

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm

No dice. not a spriter/coder/animator/generally anything with er/or at end...srry.
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I don't really see the point of expansions. The game's gonna take several years to finish, and then it'll take several more years to program every expansion into the game.
Back to top Go down
jetleo1

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

But if you pleez would, go give the smash flash makers a swift kick in the arse and tell them that the players/fans are waaaaaiiitiiinnnggg! and to hurry up. Pleez.
Back to top Go down
jetleo1

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

This IS for the smash flash games made by Cleod 9 right?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Yes.
Also, no double posts.
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Woah, okay, slow the fuck down.
First, stop double posting. It's incredibly annoying. The edit button is there for a reason.
Secondly, Cleod is the sole programmer of the game, so progress is of course going to be slow. Telling him to hurry up will do nothing but discourage him.
Yes, this is for Super Smash Flash 2.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm

You guys are too serious.
Back to top Go down
jetleo1

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Agreed. too serious. srry for doulble posting. Didn't know. But still, if you see cleod 9, tell him i and the other players say hi and keep up the awesome work! Very Happy

Edit:btw, just noticed this, but whats with all the reborn characters? is that the official site manga or somefink?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:44 pm

No, but Reborn is the third best manga of all time.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:17 pm

jetleo1 wrote:
Agreed. too serious. srry for doulble posting. Didn't know. But still, if you see cleod 9, tell him i and the other players say hi and keep up the awesome work! :D

Edit:btw, just noticed this, but whats with all the reborn characters? is that the official site manga or somefink?
What's with all the questions, this isn't some fucking daycare were we wipe your ass with a smile. Stfu and start making you're future unaccepted expansions.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Quote :
future unaccepted expansions.

This is what this whole site seems as though it's housing, like a subway station in Philadelphia to hobos, these
Quote :
future unaccepted expansions.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Corka Cola wrote:
hurr durr
Did we say you can talk?
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Did we say the same to you? Exactly. Crawl back to your cage.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Corka Cola wrote:
Did we say the same to you? Exactly. Crawl back to your cage.
gay comeback is gay
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Quote :
gay comeback is gay

Coming from the guy who can't spell.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Corka Cola wrote:
Quote :
gay comeback is gay

Coming from the guy who can't spell.
Just stfu srsly, get out and don't come back.
Back to top Go down
jetleo1

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

YO! CABOOSE! how dare you insult me! i cant even code you idjit! i hust thought i had to join to download the expansions and manually add them to my game. then i found out you guys send em directly to Cleod 9. Now the only thing i can do here is Ask for someone to make an expansion of my hero for SSF2 - Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You (Jap. Subarashiki Konosekai). His Psyche/Pin attacks would fit in perfectly with smash. and he was on a ds game, so he earned the right to hang with the nintendo brawlers. Also, if it makes it better, he's Japanese and live in the Shibuya shopping district (which is an awesome place. Go scramble crossing and Hachiko statue.) In conclusion, insulting me was a cheap shot at a noncoder. i hope that now that the story's straight, you will stop being rude. Remember - This is not a babysitting service, especially if you dont even have the skillz to be accepted. so there. 8:) = dude with shades on his head.
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

...Could someone go ahead and ban this asswipe?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Don't insult the Megaboose.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 pm

jetleo1 wrote:
Stuff stuff stuffy stuff
Neku's done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick and MAJOR questions.   quick and MAJOR questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick and MAJOR questions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next