SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Should I do Promochu?

Go down 
+3
Darkness
Silvermark
Ganonthegreat
7 posters

Should I make Promochu?
Yes
Should I do Promochu? I_vote_lcap0%Should I do Promochu? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Should I do Promochu? I_vote_lcap0%Should I do Promochu? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Should I do Promochu? Empty
PostSubject: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am

I've had this idea for awhile, he'll have the same smashes, movements & sprites (Minus the pallete) of Pikachu, but his specials will all be based on the promo TCG cards released for Pikachu. To understand more, here's a moveset.

Neutral Special: It's Birthday Pikachu!!! A cake appears in front of him and he blows out the candles, creating a fireball.
Inspiration: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:BlankPikachuWizardsPromo24.jpg

Side Special: Surfing Pikachu, he grabs his surfboard and a wave carries him forward across the stage!
Inspiration: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Surfing_Pikachu_Wizards_Promo_28.jpg

Up Special: What else but Balloon Pikachu! Simple concept, balloons appear and he rises up, it is brilliant for recovery, but enemies can attack the balloons to pop them. 40% on the ballons and they all pop, sending him crashing down.
Here's how it'll work, first he rises rapidly, once he gets 15% damage he slows rising, once it reaches 30% damage it falls slowly, 40% and they all pop, so he goes crashing to the ground.
Inspiration: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:FlyingPikachu.jpg

Down Special: I have no idea for this, but I'll probably resort to a special bonus from Pokémon Snap.

Final Smash: One of the lesser known Promo's, it's Captain Pikachu! Basically he puts on a pirate hat, and Ash's Pokémon fly into the stage, taking on everyone.
Inspiration: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:CaptainPikachu.jpg

Extra Feaures: He'll probably be shiny, to distinguish between Promochu and Pikachu, if there's anything else I can do tell me.

So, should I do him?
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 am

A promo pickachu. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I don't think you can do semi clones and don't use the same sprites becouse thats pretty lazy.
Back to top Go down
TrueSwag

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Your stupid, the guy who made this fourm
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:18 pm

TrueSwag wrote:

*You're

:3
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm

TrueSwag wrote:
Do I even WANT to understand this?
Back to top Go down
MugenKira

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 pm

I like this idea, go ahead, try it X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I do Promochu?   Should I do Promochu? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I do Promochu?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Polls/Questions-
Jump to: