SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Which ones of these have been claimed?

Go down 
+6
Ganonthegreat
Caby
Brikwarrior
Jasperkf
Chick In A Box
TheSocksOfTruth
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSocksOfTruth

Which ones of these have been claimed? Empty
PostSubject: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I am planning something big, expansions wise, so I want to know if any of these have been claimed -

Bowser Jr.
Waluigi
Tingle
Pichu
Darkrai
Knuckle Joe
Balloon Fighter
Laughing Dog (Duck Hunt)

If Not, all of these that were unclaimed, I now claim.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Bowser Jr. has been finished and Crater'd to death.
Waluigi's finished.
I don't know about Tingle, or Darkrai or the Dog.
Pichu's claimed.
Knuckle Joe's claimed by SH.
Balloon Fighter I think is claimed.
Back to top Go down
TheSocksOfTruth

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

So I can still do Tingle, Darkrai, and Laughing Dog?
Back to top Go down
Jasperkf

Jasperkf

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Claims don exits.
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 pm

ShadowHunter and I are doing Knuckle Joe.

Jasperkf wrote:
Claims don exits.
I may be wrong, but I think that "advanced" or "senior" users might still be able to make claims to an extent, since there is a higher chance of them actually making the expansion.

I believe the main reason that the claim system was removed is because we didn't want new users saying stuff like "I'm claiming this whole list of twenty characters and no one else can do them" and then getting no where close to actually making all (and sometimes even any) of them.

Besides, I think claims are fine, to a certain point. There is nothing wrong with having two or three expansions on a to-do list. The problem is having dozens of characters on that list.

In regards to Socks' question, I believe that ShadowHunter might also be planning on making balloon fighter, if I remember correctly. I may also recall seeing a Tingle expansion somewhere, maybe on SC's forums. I may be wrong, but either way I don't recall him being finished.

Last edited by Brikwarrior on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
TheSocksOfTruth

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Hold On, Im Going to make a new topic thing...
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
No don't, no one cares and most likely everyone you're thinking has already been made or started. So don't even try to use your elementary skills of thinking to begin an expansion.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
TheSocksOfTruth

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:17 am

Caboose wrote:
TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
No don't, no one cares and most likely everyone you're thinking has already been made or started. So don't even try to use your elementary skills of thinking to begin an expansion.

You dont even know my level of thinking, caboose.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm

TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
Caboose wrote:
TheSocksOfTruth wrote:

Well looking at that post I believe it's below of what I said your level of thinking is.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 pm

I know an epic Dog sprite sheet. Not many attacks though, it's mainly him dancing.
Back to top Go down
TheSocksOfTruth

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Caboose wrote:
TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
Caboose wrote:
TheSocksOfTruth wrote:

Well looking at that post I believe it's below of what I said your level of thinking is.

Oh? What do you consider your OWN level of thinking, then?
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

OK guys, lets just settle down, already. No use insulting each other. It'll only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
TheSocksOfTruth

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
OK guys, lets just settle down, already. No use insulting each other. It'll only make things worse.

I know. :p I just hate it that on these forums everyone thinks that they are smarter than everyone else. (except for a few)
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Brikwarrior wrote:
ShadowHunter and I are doing Knuckle Joe.

Jasperkf wrote:
Claims don exits.
I may be wrong, but I think that "advanced" or "senior" users might still be able to make claims to an extent, since there is a higher chance of them actually making the expansion.
Wait, they could do that? Do I count as advanced?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 pm

In my opinion, yes. I think pretty much anyone on EAT counts. Because if someone is on EAT, then they have obviously done some quality work in the past and will most likely do the same in the future.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Brikwarrior wrote:
In my opinion, yes. I think pretty much anyone on EAT counts. Because if someone is on EAT, then they have obviously done some quality work in the past and will most likely do the same in the future.
All I ever did was a GBC Wario. Now I'm a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Wow. You got on EAT after only one expansion? I mean, granted, it was a pretty good expansion. I just thought more was required than that.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 pm

He also gave good constructive critism.
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Brikwarrior wrote:
Wow. You got on EAT after only one expansion? I mean, granted, it was a pretty good expansion. I just thought more was required than that.
I never made an expansion, and made it to EAT thanks to my crit.
If I made an expansion, if ever I will for a game as low-based as SSF2, I'll probably become an expansion professional, or whatever they call it, like Supermariohedgehog or Zilch.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Exactly Brikwarrior, Copy'n'Paste never made an expansion, but he/she/it made it to the EAT. Spriting and animating critics will often make good expansions since they know how to critisize themselves so that they can fix it before uploading it. It would be ironic for someone to critize someone's work harshly, yet make a terrible expansion because they cannot take their own critism.

So like you said, anyone on the EAT deseves to have more privilages since they can excellent expansions that common members cannot create, which is something we need. Do not be surprised by how they got into the EAT.

Like Raptor, all I did was make Tetra/Toon Zelda and I got into the EAT. (I've also done Krystal and Sylux, but I think Tetra/Toon Zelda is the reason I have EAT powers).
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
but he/she/it made it to the
lol'd
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I already claimed the Duck Hunt dog, Socks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ones of these have been claimed?   Which ones of these have been claimed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which ones of these have been claimed?
Page 1 of 1