SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?

Go down 
+5
Brikwarrior
cav10281
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
ShadowHunter
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who shall I do first?
Ridley (Metroid)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap8%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Toon Link (Legend of Zelda)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap17%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap3%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Midna and Wolf Link (Legend of Zelda)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap31%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap17%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Krystal (Starfox)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap22%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Meowth (Pokemon)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_lcap2%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? Empty
PostSubject: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Well I have plenty of expansions to start right now, but what would you like to see being made after I submit Sylux?

Solo Expansion

Ridley (Metroid)
One of my chosen expansions. I plan on doing him after Estian updates him with the new wing. Since I figure this isn't going to happen in a while (or at all), I may not hold back on him and start him.

Minda and Wolf Link (Legend of Zelda)
One of the finalist of my expansion poll. She was superior in most polls long time ago, but she's now taken down by Knuckle Joe. I'm giving her a final chance to become superior on this poll and allow me to finally start her.

Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
The only one to stand up to and beat Minda and Wolf Link in the Expansion Poll. Despite his unimportance in the series, alot of members have chosen and support him (to those who voted of course). If he wins one more time, he will be my next expansion.

Group Expansion

Toon Link
Partner: HyperSonic92
Ah, one of my favorite Nintendo characters. I have already helped HyperSonic enough for him to allow me to own half of him and make Toon Link a group project. I'm currently playing Spirit Tracks to learn more information about him. I'm already helping him, but not enough. Vote for him now and Tetra/Toon Zelda will have a Wind Waker partner in the submission section.

Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
Partner: <Na>Suliboy
She's an intresting repsentative from Radiant Dawn. A female and a light mage who can cast magic, the things the Smash Brothers's roster need. Unfortunitly, I haven't spend much time on her and she's one of my least progressed expansion I own. I also lack information on Radiant Dawn. If she is voted, I will dedicate more of my time to her and learm more about her game. That way, there will be another Radiant Dawn expansion to join Sothe and Tormod.

Meowth (Pokemon)
Partner: HyperSonic92, Lito
A pokemon that will get in SSF2 the same way Pikachu did in Smash Brothers, anime popularity. Pikachu is so far the most popular pokemon in the series. Even those who isn't exactly the "Pokemon Nerd" will know Pikachu. Same thing for Meowth. He have been the 2nd most reoccuring pokemon due to being part of Team Rocket and was never withdrawed inside a pokeball. It would be certainly an intresting character to work as a subsitute for the loss of D/P/P Pokemon Trainer, Pulsle and Minum, and Deoxys. Unfortuantly the members so far are slacking off and have not been updating. Therefore, the Meowth expansion topic is almost dead! However if I work on him, he will come back to life and meet Pikachu in battle.

Remake Expansions

Krystal (Starfox)
My first expansion I ever created. I was a noob then, making another clone of Fox and Falco. Luckly I came to my sences and really learn how to create an expansion properly. This was successful and earn my first respect from most members. She was even almost finished until SSF2 declared a new sprite for Fox and Falco. This was good and bad at the same time because I wanted my Krystal to be related to the new sprite style and all of my work have to be remade. The good thing is that I saw Krystal needed alot of improvements into both the animations and moveset. Now I this is my chance to create Krystal into a form better than ever. Her Forward Special will be staff change where she draws her staff and swap her Assault moveset to Adventure. And that will happen soon if you vote for this telepathic Vixen.

Result (without verbal vote)
Ridley = 3
Toon Link= 6
Micaiah= 1
Midna and Wolf Link= 11
Knuckle Joe= 6
Krystal= 8
Meowth= 1

Result (including verbal vote)
Ridley= 3
Toon Link= 6
Micaiah= 1
Midna and Wolf Link= 13
Knuckle Joe= 7
Krystal= 9
Meowth= 2

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 am

*UPDATES*
Toon Link are tied with Krystal as Minda and Wolf Link takes the lead, proving that she is even superior on this poll. Unforutantly for Kirby fans, Knuckle Joe didn't recieve any votes as no one shows love for Ridley from Metroid and Micaiah from Fire Emblem.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 am

I voted for Toon Link. I was gonna vote for Ridley or Knuckle Joe but I really want Toon Link to be at least 80% done, if not completely done
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:31 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
I voted for Toon Link. I was gonna vote for Ridley or Knuckle Joe but I really want Toon Link to be at least 80% done, if not completely done
I should let you know that two will win. A group expansion project and a solo project, and so far Minda and Wolf Link will be the solo winner.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 am

Oh. Well that's good to know.

EDIT: Also SH, I don't think Estian's gonna update his Ridley sprite. The project it was made for is changing its style.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Minda and Wolf Link and Krystal are in the lead tied. Toon Link and Knuckle Joe have two votes while Micaiah only has one. For some reason, there isn't any respect for Metroid since Ridley fail to receive a single vote.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 am

Krystal broke in the lead, one point in front of Minda and Wolf Link. Another Zelda fan showed support in Toon Link while Knuckle Joe remains to have 2 votes while Micaiah has 1 vote. Still no one showed any love for Ridley.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am

Toon Link seems to have it in the bag for the Group expansion so...

How do you change votes on here again or was it only for the last forum?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

*Sigh*
I can't believe I forgot to check the "revote" box. Don't worry though, you could vote twice since there is a verbal poll. Which solo expansion project do you vote for?

Ridley= 0
Toon Link= 4
Micaiah= 1
Midna and Wolf Link= 5
Knuckle Joe= 2
Krystal= 6
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Ridley. Since he needs de love
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Ridley recieved one more vote, so we finally have some Metroid fans voting. Minda and Wolf Link is beating Krystal by one vote all of the sudden. . Toon Link have 5 votes, Knuckle Joe have 3 votes while Micaiah still have one.

Anyone who cares who I make, post your vote. You can vote twice by filling the poll above and posting your vote.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm

If you changed your mind on which character I'm making, you can cancel your vote and revote.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Midna and Wolf Link.
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Midna and Wolf Link.
That. Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Knuckle Joe all the way.

Also, is it possible to see your planned movesets for all of these?
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Yes, if I'm starting them.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 am

I have to say Krystal
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:46 pm

You just bumped a topic. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Meh, I'll excuse this one since the life of this topic will determine what I should make. So far Minda and Wolf Link is winning.
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Come on people, Knuckle Joe needs some love (and votes).

ShadowHunter, are you planning on making all of these at a given point, perhaps by order of popularity, or are you only planning on making the top few?
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm planning to make everything I can before I retire from expansion making. That means that everything in the list will be started in popularity order. The others outside the poll involves Balloon Fighter, Little Mac, Felix (Golden Sun), Sports Daisy (Mario), Dark Samus, Ray, Samarai Goroh, and a lot more. After Nintendo, I might do 3rd party characters.

I have been thinking of doing that guy from Glory of Hercules; he's a fighter as well as a Nintendo character. However, his game reviews are below average and his popularity is low. So I would rather let someone make him as an Assist Trophy (although I could make him if people want me too). I have no opinion of the game since I never played it before (just the demo in Best Buy).

I may or may not be borrowing Twlight Princess from a friend. If I do borrow it, Minda and Wolf Link will be delayed for research purposes. If not, I'll just go on YouTube and look at walkthroughs. Therefore, Krystal will be started if I get Twilight Princess.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm

*UPDATE*
I have added Meowth from Pokemon to the poll. I do want to work on this and want it done, since its creators are slacking off and proberaly forgotten about it. However if you vote for Meowth now, he will gain more animations and will come back to life. As a new member of the Meowth project, I have access to the expansion and will assure you that it will be awesome. I do have to change a few things to not make it seem that he's directly taken from the anime. He will have some anime qualities however.

If you want to vote for Meowth, cancel your vote and vote for him now. If not, you can watch Meowth appear to rival Krystal and Minda and Wolf Link, or thrown away like Ridley and Miciaiah.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Well between working on Toon Link, Pokey, some MUGEN project, Brawlifying Meowth, and some real life issues, I haven't gotten enough time to post animations. Doesn't mean I'm slacking off on him. I've gotten a good amount of him Brawlified
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

You're doing way too much at one time, expecially if you have some life issues. You should delay the other projects and engage one so that this way, you can see some things get done. I once engaged several expansions like Krystal, Tetra/Toon Zelda, Sylux, and D/P/P Pokemon Trainer at the same time and it seems that they rarely get updated. People wants updates and juggling a lot of tasks won't help.

Do one or two tasks at a time, finish it, and move on to the next one. Juggling won't go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay, I'll concentrate on Meowth and the MUGEN project for now.
BTW I voted for Meowth now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next