SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?

Go down 
+5
Brikwarrior
cav10281
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
ShadowHunter
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who shall I do first?
Ridley (Metroid)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Toon Link (Legend of Zelda)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Midna and Wolf Link (Legend of Zelda)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Krystal (Starfox)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Meowth (Pokemon)
Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:05 am

BTW, I'm not sure wether we should use Josh R's sprite or DMN's. I shall make some comaprisons later and will choose one. I'm not sure if you should brawlify them yet.

So you chose Meowth over Toon Link?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:01 am

He's already ahead in the Group Expansions part of the poll.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

No he isn't, he's slightly above Miciaiah but is no where close to Toon Link.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 pm

I meant TOON LINK's already ahead
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 pm

I see, well I guess I'll work on Toon Link soon.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 am

I have became partners with Brikwarrior, so Knuckle Joe is now a group expansion. Alright, so here are the results:

Knuckle Joe is beating Toon Link by one vote while Meowth only has two votes. Any Zelda fans better wake up and vote, because Toon Link is losing.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:31 am

You might wanna recount. In the regular poll Toon Link and Knuckle Joe are tied.

Also I wanna switch my vocal vote to Toon Link, unless it's already that
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:14 pm

I don't need to recount. Also, you changed your vote from Toon Link to Ridley to Meowth.

ShadowHunter wrote:

Result (without verbal vote)
Ridley = 2
Toon Link= 6
Micaiah= 1
Midna and Wolf Link= 10
Knuckle Joe= 6
Krystal= 8
Meowth= 1

Result (including verbal vote)
Ridley= 2
Toon Link= 6
Micaiah= 1
Midna and Wolf Link= 12
Knuckle Joe= 7
Krystal= 9
Meowth= 2
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Kratos from GoW

OH WAIT.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:58 am

I could help you with Meowth if you want to get it done it looks really good
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

No. Absolutly not.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

No. Absolutly not.

who asked you dumbass
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

No. Absolutly not.

who asked you dumbass

Good question. No one considering no one asked anyone anything. With this in mind, no. Absolutly not.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:58 am

i'm just asking
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 am

We got Meowth under control Tatsuo, we don't need any help.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?   Who should I do first or dedicate more time to? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should I do first or dedicate more time to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2