SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion

Go down 
+20
iKinkajou
indianchan
Proton
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Friesnchip
Crater
GreenThought
AEM
Ungrateful Dead
TimeCrunch
Chick In A Box
Silvermark
HyperSonic92
cav10281
Torndragon
Suliboy
Caby
Mike Thrang
ShadowKirby
zilch
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zilch

zilch

Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Empty
PostSubject: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm

EXPANSIONS:
name/series/sprites made by/game appeareances/progress
Arthur/astral justice(my own series)/me/no game yet/not much
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Combo_12Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Combo_10
here's my character Arthur, he's a versatile fighter since he's able to fight in short ald long ranges, he has a high jump lenght and average recovery, his attacks does good damage but low knockback, his strategies relies on the using of his short and long range attacks
need help to decide which suit i should sprite for the expansion

Carl/the X series and astral justice/my cousin carl/no game yet/some
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Neutra10
carl, a custom made character by my cousin using sprites of mine as base, really not the most smooth animations but a great brawler
he's a hunter who uses the bow with great skill, he also controls water and it's derivates, his long range abilities will bring you to the edge in a short time
well, this is the most progressed expansion but not the best animated one, so any critiques would appreciate to be nicely

Ike/fire emblem series/i/path of radiance, radiant dawn,SSB Brawl/just confirmed
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Ike10
you like it, you'll have it, the mercenary comes to SSF2 to brawl even more
not much difference from Brawl's ike >_>

Black knight/fire emblem series/zilch/path of radiance,radiant dawn/requested so far
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Bk10
there he is, it's burger ki... ahem black knight, he's yet agan not dead ready to prove his sword as the most worthy, beware your Ikes
he's gona be a very stiff character, he wont be able to crouch nor jump high but his damage resistance and high knockback makes him a tank, he's fast at the time of dealing attacks but his movement speed is not his speciality, also if he falls he might not be able to return to land, in resume a hard character

Mia/fire emblem series/myself/path of radiance, radiant dawn/not much
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Mia11
she traveled an entire continent to find some brawlers, and she found the brawl, beware of the lady of blades
a fast and deadly character, but very unstable, she can make knockbacks as often as she recieves them, her jump and running abilities are considerably high and has a lot of counters but only works depending on the attacks, much as like marth.

expansions i would make:
hector/casttlevania curse of darkness
isaac/castlevania curse of darkness
leon belmont/castlevania lament of innocence
peppy hare/starfox series
seto kaiba/yu-gi-oh deries

expansions requests
you tell me!.

ANIMATION/SPRITING FUNCASE:here you will see my watchworth works
an animation containing my characters and some random characters i sprited for fun or whatever
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion All10
here's the play screen of my game(not done by the way)
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Bitchs10
some pics i made of how my game(which i have'nt made yet) looks
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral11
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral12
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral13
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral14
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral10
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral11
an animation containing a desert scene with dunes, and a wide map
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Mmmm10
PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE STRETCHING!!
THE LIST OF ALL MY CHARACTERS, INCLUDES MOST OF CLASSES AND CHARACTERS
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Charf
and the classes and their brief descriptions.
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Swords10swordsmans(blader): a high rate swordfighter that can brandish any kind of blade regardless its size or weight, this class relies both on strenght and skill, its weaknesses may be dodges with not much speed and low defend capabilities
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Dreade10Dreadedges(bladers):stealth swordfighters that relies on agility as main source, they fight with a silent grace and are most feared among warriors
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Royalb10Royalblades(bladers/fencers):a legend among swordplay, these long forgotten warriors were feared by anyone due to their skill to avoid and block attacks, they can break any steel with their weapons and has virtually no weakness among human capabilities, few can learn this style
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Musket10musketers(fencers):royal knights who holds swords to protect their beliefs, they are very agile and quick but their strength is their flaw, their attacks has a high rate sucess but deals low damage
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Comman10commanders(knight):high rank warriors whose loyalty is solid as their armor, experts on melee fighting with spear, they are all-around fighters with balanced status and average high defence
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Sentry10sentries(knights/fencers):masters of breaking trough, these hard coated warriors posseses the highest defense value on battlefields, they are fairly slow of course, has enormous power with a big shield
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Verdug10verdugos(warriors):deadliest soldiers whose attacks with axe can shred mountains, they're as well skilled in crafting, they have the highest strenght value but lowest agiliy on each attack
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Barbar10barbarians(warriors/fighters):furious warriors who brandishes only the heaviest, their attacks are strong and are fast but having low protection makes them vulnerable as well
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Hunter10hunters(bowmens):long distance fighters with master aiming, they are very helful on battlefields but they lack of melee abilities so they attack from high-far places
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Freesh11freeshooters(bowmens):astonishing bowmens with enough strenght to deal short range combat woth a bow, amazing instincts and a fine aim, very versatile
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Assasi10assasins(bandits):stealthmost fighters with killer instinct, hey hold no mercy nor hesitation. they can kill easily any slow warrior
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Spy11spies(bandits):a spy knows more that he says, these spies to more that they show, they gather information at any cost and are self-dependant, they can fight very well and are most untouchable
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Champi10champions(fighters): brawlers who breathes battlefields, they are well prepared fighters with training on any weapon and circumstance
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Hex-ca10hex-casters(wizard):magical warriors that as well as attacking with spells they also can fortify and weaken other warriors, their skill is innate so few mages can really possess this ability
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Wisema10necromancers(wizard):witch folk whose magic can return the dead to new life, they canalize their energy to materialize the souls they catch, they were once hunted by religious reasons
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Wisema13wiseman(wizard):true masters of magic, their spells are fortified by astral forces. they are natural geniuses clown
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Duke10Dukes(any first class):few of the noble people with innate skill on fight and tactics, those warriors are very powerful and can wield any kind of weapon, not many reach this level but those who achieve it bbecomes superrb fighters.
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Master10masters(hero class)ultimate fighters with skill on the sword, their attacks varies from other swordplays, they also harness massive charges of astral energy, they are probably the strongest class due to their high yet balanced stats

Last edited by zilch on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 pm

well, this is actually not just for watch, comments make the world go round
any opinions, suggestions, requests, likes, no likes, anything

needs suggestions for expansions
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Your Ike and Mia are sexy.
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Your Ike and Mia are sexy.
i just reedited his ragnell to make it look more heavy, and i overdid mia's original base and pallette
glad you liked it
i better get to work them
Back to top Go down
Mike Thrang

Mike Thrang

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm

I hereby declare Chode to be a funny name. Sprites look really good, but I'd expect no less from you.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Some things are iffy with the sprites, but hey it's a very minor problem. The sprites are pretty good, but the animations do have their stiff parts.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Wow. Awesome.
Mia expansion. Do it now.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Yes. Mia. Now.
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 am

The ike is epic. The BK seems a bit small and wimpy.
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Black Knight. YUS.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Awesome stuff. Can't wait for some gameplay footage of your game
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Mia expansion. Do it now.
want so badly
ShadowKirby wrote:
Yes. Mia. Now.
you really do
Chuck Norris wrote:
thumbs up.
expansion in progress

Knightmare wrote:
I hereby declare Chode to be a funny name.
was the first name i got in mind, got the name from Tripping the Rift; series i LMAO of.

well continuing with the expansion projects i'll be doing some good work, so get expecting updates.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh my good god so many sprites and characters, how do you do all this?!
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm

updates come in:
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Bitch10Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Hey_bi10Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Lol10Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Crosse10base sprites for expressions, will be used most oftenly on my animations

Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion 0311some edits on swordmaster Lloyd from FE7, a swift, peerless attack
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral10another preview of my ficticial game featuring a special character, this pic contains photoshop effects.
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Mmm10the alondite, now in 3D
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion M_comb10mia's combo attack, just posted
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion 1010a representation of you in drugs a star blasting, done just with paint and lack of enthusiasm.
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Banner10my fist banner for my first non-fan made expansion, there will be one for each one.
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Super_12arthur's combo with special motion effects
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Super_13a special aimation of arthur performing a long air combo, it wont be used at all in the expansion though
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Burger10new Black knight, taller and more massed, also added his armor scars from past fights with Ike
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Lolwtf10my facebook profile image, needed to post it. don't ask why
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Nice stuff you got here.
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 pm

here's some progress
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Astral9
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Body10
how's it
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Well, the grammar is questionable, but otherwise I like it.
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm

after some minutes of editing and a lot of lotto-programs-using i made this
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Dibujo12
as you see, on the left side there's a corner for expansions, you can click the arrows to see all other expansions you've loaded, this mechanism is in part not my idea, some other people inspired me, well, i can make one of your characters if you want.
though i better be working on sizes...
Back to top Go down
TimeCrunch

TimeCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Pure Epic, its amazing how you made all these sprites, my favorite is Ike.(Sexy) The body's on the sprites are OK. Some look misplaced the body movement and the stance look funny. Maybe its just me, overall I like it.

Edit: You should be on the expansion team, the fact that you make all these sprites. Also you still have time to make your game.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Wait, so you are programming expansions now?
If so, Fucking sweet.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Well, that's a GREAT idea!
Your Deoxys Sprite is amazing. I think it's awesome. I demand a Sheet, if ok with you.

Last edited by Ariand/AEM on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm

He's not programming expansions, because the devs haven't even gotten to programming expansions.
What TC prolly meant is EAT. That, or, that he thinks only certain people can make expansions and do all the work for him.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
He's not programming expansions, because the devs haven't even gotten to programming expansions.
What TC prolly meant is EAT. That, or, that he thinks only certain people can make expansions and do all the work for him.
I knew that.....
That's actually a good idea to place the expansions.
Back to top Go down
GreenThought

GreenThought

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Wow, Ike is OBV a win nice.
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm

yet another animation worth of a post
Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion Hayley10
how's it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion   Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilch showcase of spriting and expansion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next