SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Claim lists

Go down 
+4
ShadowKirby
Ungrateful Dead
Ganonthegreat
Torndragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Torndragon

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 am

I wish everyone would stop making these claim lists.
CLAIM IT BY FORCE AND GET ON WITH IT.

Thats my advice.

Besides,
I hate claims them selves.
What you are saying, is regardless of anything, you are making this, no one else.
What if someone more talented wants to do it?
If so, I just think you should be happy that character is going to be done to such a good quality.
If you think you are even in talent, what if you don't finish? What if the other person could have finished but you told him not to start?
Its not a race of time, not in starting, finishing or claiming. In my opinion its about who can actually finish that expansion. THEN if two people have, then judge quality.

I suggest we stop making claim lists.

[/Rant]
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Amen brudda.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm

I think to a certain extent. Say someone wont have access to their computer, and they really want to do an expansion. Do they just wait and see if it gets taken or do they say "Hey look, I really want to do this expansion, but I can't at the moment, I would appreciate it if no one didi it until I get the oppurtunity." It seems only fair that someone whose only excuse for not working on an expansion is inexcessiblity to a computer with proper programs should be allowed to temporarily claim an expansion.
On the OTHER hand. I dont think any random noob should be able to come in and say, "Hey everybody, I'm doing Kamek, and Shadow Mario, and Jak an Daxter, and bla bla bla, and if you dont like it you can STFU." No, none of that, thats just plain retarded.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Vader wrote:
I think to a certain extent. Say someone wont have access to their computer, and they really want to do an expansion. Do they just wait and see if it gets taken or do they say "Hey look, I really want to do this expansion, but I can't at the moment, I would appreciate it if no one didi it until I get the oppurtunity." It seems only fair that someone whose only excuse for not working on an expansion is inexcessiblity to a computer with proper programs should be allowed to temporarily claim an expansion.
On the OTHER hand. I dont think any random noob should be able to come in and say, "Hey everybody, I'm doing Kamek, and Shadow Mario, and Jak an Daxter, and bla bla bla, and if you dont like it you can STFU." No, none of that, thats just plain retarded.
Case and point: https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/expansion-discussion-f14/bo-bo-bo-t205.htm
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Okay, okay, how about this. In order to claim a character, one must submit proof that they will make the character. For instance, just post an animation of the character, or at the very least a concept sprite if the expansion will be custom. Also, make sure the expansion has not already been done by accessing the original expansion forums, found here.
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 am

But Raptor, Vader did make a sort of good point.
If they cant make an animation at that time, then they are screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 am

The expansion forum's been around for over a year, if you want to make a character that hasn't been done yet then odds are it'll last another week.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 am

Meh, I agree with Torn. Claims are just stupid. How about...make the character, and no claims.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
SC

SC

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 am

How about we just don't make expansions at all.
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Chick In A Box wrote:
Okay, okay, how about this. In order to claim a character, one must submit proof that they will make the character. For instance, just post an animation of the character, or at the very least a concept sprite if the expansion will be custom. Also, make sure the expansion has not already been done by accessing the original expansion forums, found here.
Well Heres the problem.
You see I have a claim for shantae, but the new dsiware title has not come out yet, so I wont be able to do it till it comes out and someone rips the sprites
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Well theres the GBC rips too you know, and they'res also such thing as custom sprites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claim lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim lists   Claim lists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim lists
Page 1 of 1