SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.

Go down 
+2
Chick In A Box
Deuxoshu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 am

I want to showcase the great work of a fantastic wrtiter/artist whose story shows grace, integretity, and pure originality and creativity.
The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. You_Like_Krabby_Patties_by_spoonorca
Courtesy of Nicko7:
Nicko wrote:

The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. Shade_The_Hedgehog_Portrait_by_ShadeTheHedgehog77
When he only was a child he used to love playing with his dad Shadow but soon a evil demon named Shradaw
has killed his family and plans to do that to Shade's aswell so he killed Shadow and Sonia(Sonic's Sister and Shadow's wife)
and leaving only Shade. Shradaw saw power inside him so he let Shade go but gave him a bite on the right side of the neck
and was leaving a weird symbol on it leaving a mark of power, since he was a child he was knocked out and woke up on his stomach, realizing this, Shade started to train his power he did not understand how much power he had but continued to train
,later in his life he was 16 and in high school when he already awoked his true power, he has nothing left to give up but his nickname: the school bully. Later a girl named Shockwave, a gothic hedgehog, started to like Shade and ended up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend and eventually Husband and wife, later they had a child called Shadwik and Shradaw came back to life to kill Shadwik but Shade Risked his life and destroyed Shradaw and saved his family and that was when he was 28.

Thanks for reading! I hope this makes you understand Shade a little bit more!
Please comment

Oh...my... my...
The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. 397e5c99f6c78e2ea119

Wasn't that story wonderful? We should expect more great stories from Nicko soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 am

Except now he's banned.

Nicko didn't really write that, did he.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 am

LMAO

Major Naruto ripoff...
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Lol'd.
And he's banned?
Cool.
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Lol'd.
And he's banned?
Cool.

You have me too thank for that.

Nicko did write it...all of it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Deuxelim wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Lol'd.
And he's banned?
Cool.

You have me too thank for that.

Nicko did write it...all of it..
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
R2rAronzo

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Wow im just ... where was this?
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I enjoyed this.

awoked...

Tempted to sprite a Past tense Ewok A wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.   The Story of Shade the Hedgehog. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Shade the Hedgehog.
Page 1 of 1