SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES

Go down 
+7
Crater
Proton
Marioyoshi (EH)
ShadowKirby
Door Key Pig
Nineveh Kisike
8bit
11 posters

Accepted?
Yes
Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_vote_lcap58%Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No
Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_vote_lcap42%Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
8bit

8bit

Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Empty
PostSubject: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:35 am

[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Motions

1.[]Idle Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat51
2.[]Walk Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat64
3.[]Run/DashFamicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat65
4.[]Jump
5.[]Fall
6.[]Land
7.[]Damage
8.[]Knockback
9.[]Dead
10.[]Get up
11.[]Hang Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat56
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[]Crouch
14.[]Guard
15.[]Taunt
16.[]Win
17.[]Lose
18.[]Entrance

Smashes

19.[]Neutral
20.[]Combo
21.[]Up Smash
22.[]Side Smash
23.[]Down Smash
24.[]Dash Attack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special
26.[]Side Special projectial Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat58
27.[]Up Special
28.[]Down Special Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat59
bomb: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat60
leftover: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES L410

Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat55
30.[]Up Aerial
31.[]Forward Aerial
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[]Down Aerial

Grabs

34.[]Grab
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[]Series Icon
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[]Up Tilt
52.[]Side Tilt Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat61
53.[]Down Tilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[]Win Theme

Last edited by 8bit on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:10 am

Ok...
This is fucking Sonic the Hedgehog, not Thomas...
And the colors in the hang don't match.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:14 am

Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Ok...
This is fucking Sonic the Hedgehog, not Thomas...
And the colors in the hang don't match.
That's what I thought, something like that. But at least he started it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:31 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Marioyoshi (EH)

Marioyoshi (EH)

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:11 am

Oh god...
The idle and hang isn't even form the same sprite sheet....
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:03 pm

wow man Marioyoshi (EH) THE SPRITTERS ARE FROM THE SAME GAME OK Mad
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:08 pm

8bit wrote:
wow man Marioyoshi (EH) THE SPRITTERS ARE FROM THE SAME GAME OK Mad

Marioyoshi (EH) wrote:
Oh god...
The idle and hang isn't even form the same sprite sheet....

Other than he said Spritters (which sound delicious), they are from the same sheet, by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES Animat54 wait what HAPPEND RE- DO
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:20 pm

NS Sonic, because he was technically on the NES, it was just a pirated game.
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:17 pm

people plz stop changing my title Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

8bit wrote:
people plz stop changing my title Rolling Eyes
Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES 12731010

God, I hate that smiley.
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:35 pm

just so we are all clear its not going to be a clone ok
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm

8bit wrote:
just so we are all clear its not going to be a clone ok

Just so we're clear, I and many others doubt that.
Back to top Go down
artzx2

artzx2

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:39 pm

no
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:17 pm

update
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Why is it that all these alternate sonic's suck so bad?
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Flash Guy wrote:
Why is it that all these alternate sonic's suck so bad?
Why is it that most of the expansions suck so bad, even the one from the guy who posted before me :/
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Aaawww that was a cheap shot Laughing , but seriously can't he just have straight forward attacks instead of Item boxed comin from the ground?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Flash Guy wrote:
Aaawww that was a cheap shot Laughing , but seriously can't he just have straight forward attacks instead of Item boxed comin from the ground?
It doesn't matter; no one cares about this.
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:36 am

im just finishig this up ok who care if they like it or not
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:36 pm

We do, cause we have to put up with your crap.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 am

Sorry for bumping, but 7 for yes > 5 for no. Can't this be moved?
Also 8-Bit, any animations for NES Jumpman?
Back to top Go down
8bit

8bit

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 am

not yet
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:35 am

8bit wrote:
not yet
Uh, do you mean not yet to the move question or Jumpman question?
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:19 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Sorry for bumping, but 7 for yes > 5 for no. Can't this be moved?
Also 8-Bit, any animations for NES Jumpman?

You don't understand the part where there isn't 12 people in EAT, Mod and Admin to vote.
It's just random votes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES   Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famicom Sonic The Hedgehog because it was left in Japan and not actually shipped to America to use on the NES
Page 1 of 1