SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Oh come now.

Go down 
+20
Kyon's Imouto
zmanrox1228
Proton
SC
Ungrateful Dead
ShadowHunter
Kennypwnage
Tengu Man
Lili
Suliboy
Corka Cola
ShadowKirby
Mas
Ganonthegreat
Caby
shadowoftheolden
Chick In A Box
AEM
Crater
jetleo1
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jetleo1

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Seriously, why all characters from old serieses? why cant anyone come up with and make a SSF2 exclusive character? if you can code and are reading this, pleez do.
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Learn how to spell first.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:28 pm

jetleo1 wrote:
Seriously, why all characters from old serieses? why cant anyone come up with and make a SSF2 exclusive character? if you can code and are reading this, pleez do.
Because no one has any real creativity.
I don't see you trying anything...
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

jetleo1 wrote:
Because custom takes tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.
Back to top Go down
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 pm

By the time we'd finish the customs SSF2 would be finished and we'd be using our "less creative"expansions to kickass
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
jetleo1 wrote:
no one said anything about custom
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 pm

How in any way is this related to the forum.

Oh yeah, it's not.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Caboose wrote:
Mari Futanari wrote:
jetleo1 wrote:
no one said anything about custom
Sounds like custom to me.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Edits man, edits.
Back to top Go down
Mas

Mas

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Wan't Hacker from the original forums an original character?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Mas wrote:
Wan't Hacker from the original forums an original character?
I'm not familiar with that contraction.
Back to top Go down
Mas

Mas

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm talking about Hacker.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 pm

We've got Hacker, Toon Nature by Dmon, Biju and Fofis, Danny, Light Waddle Dee, Hype, that Chicken Egg, Acuine, Kid Kraft, Lockheart, and Ryder. And in the game itself, we have Blade, Blue and Azrael. What more do you want?
Back to top Go down
Corka Cola

Corka Cola

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:55 pm

What about Spikeman? Oh wait, obvious edit.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbblitz.qforum.biz/forum.htm
Caby

Caby

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
We've got Hacker, Toon Nature by Dmon, Biju and Fofis, Danny, Light Waddle Dee, Hype, that Chicken Egg, Acuine, Kid Kraft, Lockheart, and Ryder. And in the game itself, we have Blade, Blue and Azrael. What more do you want?
JIGABOO DOESNT COUNT
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
jetleo1

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Woh. Sorry for causing such a disturbance. I just meant why cant someone even come up with a character like i have? (Jet leonix,errant/badass price who loves swordfighting , Hunter Darke, gunslinger/swordsmaster hunter of evil, Leon Maximus, Lightrise resistance leader fighting to end the chaos fallen on his town, etc.) Also, for the dude saying "i dont see you coming up with anything", well there they are. i cant code and bring them to life, but i sure as heck can make em up. Btw, also, why does everyone go for outside nintendo characters? Viewtiful joe, Neku sakuraba, Luso Clemens, Samurai Goroh, Maxwell, Fawful (Inside story's tough fawful, not the gay original)...all of them are from nintendo games. but no one has thought to code them yet,sadly.
And i never said any of the expansions here were bad, dude with the Roxas Picture. i just wondered why there were no new characters being thought up. not even a stickman swordsman named bob. Yall's expansions rock, and i was just asking a question. no need for the harshness.

Last edited by jetleo1 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Uh. I have a series of my own characters. With like, 50+ chars. SK and I have plenty more. So does Ocon, he has Valentina and his other chars. Plenty of people have fan series. The fact is that, they just take ages to sprite because there are no existing sprites. So people do existing ones while those who have their own fan characters are working on theirs.

Also, you can't code expansion characters yet.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
jetleo1

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm

ok. nice job. but when i said can't code, i meant cant do anything with sprites, their movement, or anything yall can. i can do nothing but watch. And i get what you're saying. i just was wondering, because all i saw when i looked was non-nintendo already existing characters. Sorry. My bad. Also, when i say there arent any nintendo chars being made, i meant no new ones. returns dont count in that category. Sincerest apologies for the confusion and aggrivation.

Last edited by jetleo1 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 pm

If you can't sprite or animate, then learn. Open a few JUS spritesheets to start with, study it, then start with edits in MS Paint. Animation shouldn't be that hard, you can just download Beneton.
Back to top Go down
jetleo1

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Umm...Dude, try Jr. high knowledge level. i may be in the highest Jr. high grade, but it doesnt help any. srry. its all waaaayyy above me.
And here's the proof. JUS spreadsheets? Beneton? saywhatnow? I'd like to learn, but i'll wait till after that flash animation class in i think 11th grade, is it? dunno. but ill wait till after that flash class.
Wait, this benneton movie gif thingy i just googled up? sounds hard-ish...maybe...i could start with stick figures...if i had time...but i kinda do...but it seems hard...dunno. ill try. just start with stick figs and some google guides, and work up...
EDIT: i just thought i should add this in - yes, you are reading the location thingy right, and i DO have a Master Sword (replica). it Does have a stainless steel blade too. it rox.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey. I was animating in 7th grade. It doesn't matter what grade level you're in. If you want to start, just start. Beneton's not hard, just insert sprites from a sheet to animate. That's about it.
And don't use stick figures.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 pm

jetleo1 wrote:
Umm...Dude, try Jr. high knowledge level. i may be in the highest Jr. high grade, but it doesnt help any. srry. its all waaaayyy above me.
And here's the proof. JUS spreadsheets? Beneton? saywhatnow? I'd like to learn, but i'll wait till after that flash animation class in i think 11th grade, is it? dunno. but ill wait till after that flash class.
Wait, this benneton movie gif thingy i just googled up? sounds hard-ish...maybe...i could start with stick figures...if i had time...but i kinda do...but it seems hard...dunno. ill try. just start with stick figs and some google guides, and work up...
EDIT: i just thought i should add this in - yes, you are reading the location thingy right, and i DO have a Master Sword (replica). it Does have a stainless steel blade too. it rox.
Never fixed your sig so it would show.
Back to top Go down
Lili

Lili

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:48 am

Sorry to kick up whats been said ages ago but...
jetleo1 wrote:
Woh. Sorry for causing such a disturbance. I just meant why cant someone even come up with a character like i have? (Jet leonix,errant/badass price who loves swordfighting , Hunter Darke, gunslinger/swordsmaster hunter of evil, Leon Maximus, Lightrise resistance leader fighting to end the chaos fallen on his town, etc.)
Welcome to the world of OCs! Where every single character is unoriginal and the very rare drop of originality that you do see is overshadowed by the reused and recycled. The reason why very few make OCs like yours is because chances are only the creator would play the character because the creator is the only person it would appeal to. (Unless the character is OMFG AMAZING CUSTOM)

jetleo1 wrote:
Also, for the dude saying "i dont see you coming up with anything", well there they are. i cant code and bring them to life, but i sure as heck can make em up.
Congratualtions on having an imagination, join the crowd.

jetleo1 wrote:
Btw, also, why does everyone go for outside nintendo characters? Viewtiful joe, Neku sakuraba, Luso Clemens, Samurai Goroh, Maxwell, Fawful (Inside story's tough fawful, not the gay original)...all of them are from nintendo games. but no one has thought to code them yet,sadly.
Lies. Neku has been sprited on the old forum and has yet to have been moved over by the original creator. I for one am creating Joshua from the same game. Viewtiful Joe was also seen on the old forums and yet to have been moved over. Don't make statements without doing your research.

jetleo1 wrote:
And i never said any of the expansions here were bad, dude with the Roxas Picture. i just wondered why there were no new characters being thought up. not even a stickman swordsman named bob. Yall's expansions rock, and i was just asking a question. no need for the harshness.
Well, stickmen are just awful. SSF2 isn't for every single fan character in the world to come together. The idea is that its a brawl between video game characters, which is why the old cast returned. And as previously mentioned, Azrael and Spikeman, who are both original to some degree, are being added as a part of the main cast.

Sorry if I might have seemed harsh, but you don't seem to know how looked down upon OC characters can be~
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Hey. I was animating in 7th grade. It doesn't matter what grade level you're in. If you want to start, just start. Beneton's not hard, just insert sprites from a sheet to animate. That's about it.
Ive been animating since fifth.
Back to top Go down
Kennypwnage

Kennypwnage

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Tengu Man wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
I've been animating since fifth.
Same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh come now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh come now.   Oh come now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh come now.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Forum Ideas/Suggestions-