SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

New Rules Maybe?

Go down 
+5
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
Corka Cola
shadowoftheolden
Ganonthegreat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowoftheolden

shadowoftheolden

New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm

i agree with SK when people claim something you were gonna do and then they fucking dont do it and leave you waiting, and they fucking take the piss saying "im working on it" or "later!!" when you know they won't!!

just stop claiming altogether!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:13 pm

*Sigh*
So if we start an expansion in expansion acception, it is completely yours and under your control?

Sorry, but I debated about this because I didn't want to lose character. As a favor, could anyone let me do Ridley, Knuckle Joe, Micaiah, Krystal, Balloon Fighter, Little Mac, and Minda and Wolf Link. My love for them are too strong to give them up. You could take the others.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Look, if someone takes an expansion you want to do, just help them.
And if it uses different sprites then there's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 am

ShadowKirby wrote:
Or, you could all stop this stupid claiming thing anyway.
That I agree with.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 am

ShadowKirby wrote:
How am I suppose to help? The reason I can't do them soon is because I have other expansions to work on. I can't even work on Toon Link or Sylux yet. How do I help someone while maintaning my current expansions?

See, this is why I like the claim system, I can do each expansion one at a time and move on to the next without any worries on losing it. This was the old expansion forums' policy and it worked well with others since no one complained. Why changing something that worked so well?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am

Does it really matter who made something if it gets made?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Does it really matter who made something if it gets made?
No, but the one who wants to make the expansion does care about that. He may be busy making his other expansions while he sees that the other expansion is started. He would like to help or take part on it, but he have other expansions to focus on.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm near completion to Tetra, so I'm able to help out a bit.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:48 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
How am I suppose to help? The reason I can't do them soon is because I have other expansions to work on. I can't even work on Toon Link or Sylux yet. How do I help someone while maintaning my current expansions?

See, this is why I like the claim system, I can do each expansion one at a time and move on to the next without any worries on losing it. This was the old expansion forums' policy and it worked well with others since no one complained. Why changing something that worked so well?
GAH
Its not like there's a deadline, SSF2 will take years, you can manage a break on a few expansions to help someone.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm

And does it matter how many YOU personally do?
Fuck, half of them end up being secondary character worth shit or another version of a character being done so that you can make that character.

New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 U1
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules Maybe?   New Rules Maybe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules Maybe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Forum Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: