SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?

Go down 
+9
Echo The Hedgehog
HyperSonic92
Crater
indianchan
SC
Chick In A Box
Caby
bandiboy123
Door Key Pig
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm

leave Bandiboy alone you f***ing noobs
take no notice of them Bandiboy the have tryed to get me to leave for ages but have failed miserably
but sticking to topic I think you should improve Crash DoorKeyPig I think that the crystals are rubish ideas for attacks and more classic Crash attacks and Aku should be used maybe even a cameo from Titans of Raticle for a attack maybe he could freeze everyone then made his fists ice and break the ice so the oponent dies a bit like Mr Freeze in Lego Batman
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
take no notice of them Bandiboy the have tryed to get me to leave for ages but have failed miserably
but sticking to topic I think you should improve Crash DoorKeyPig I think that the crystals are rubish ideas for attacks and more classic Crash attacks and Aku should be used maybe even a cameo from Titans of Raticle for a attack maybe he could freeze everyone then made his fists ice and break the ice so the oponent dies a bit like Mr Freeze in Lego Batman

And this is why I should be given mod powers
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:09 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Anyways do you just plan to use the same sprites and re-do the moveset or are you using different sprites?
Same sprites, a lot of old animations. Several improvements/changes.
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Ta for sticking to the topic. I might keep the crystals, but the sprites are from the XS(also known as The Huge Adventure)/N-Tranced games, when Crash had his classic look and the jacking concept might of not even been thought of.
Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

And this is why I should be given mod powers
Stop talking about the new bumper and mod powers and just talk about what the topic is about. I swear, it could be a page of off-topic posts about Bandiboy.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

So what you're saying is, you're calling us "noobs" when you haven't even been here a month.

Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

SC wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

So what you're saying is, you're calling us "noobs" when you haven't even been here a month.

Brilliant.
lol.
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

IT'S THAT TIME, KIDS. YUP, THAT'S RIGHT.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS POST?

1. He apparently brought Bandiboy here. COMMENCE THE TUMATERS.

2. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE ;_;

3. HE USED F***ING CENSORS?

4. Apparently, we're all noobs!

5. EVERYTHING GRAMMAR ASSOCIATED IS FUCKED

6. Can anyone even read that "Suggestion"?

SEE YOU NEXT TIME IN WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS POST?
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Dastardly Bastard wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

There was a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes. It involved bringing in one of the more hated things about the Crash games for an overpowered move.

I don't mind having some of Crash's attacks in SSF2 (ex. his heavy attack and his combos) since Titans/Mind Over Mutant are the only games that actually show Crash fighting, but other than that, no other elements from those games please.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 am

Dastardly Bastard wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

This topic is about Crash Bandicoot, not Bandiboy. Go talk about Bandi in his introducing topic if he has one.
HyperSonic92 wrote:
Yes. It involved bringing in one of the more hated things about the Crash games for an overpowered move.

I don't mind having some of Crash's attacks in SSF2 (ex. his heavy attack and his combos) since Titans/Mind Over Mutant are the only games that actually show Crash fighting, but other than that, no other elements from those games please.
Old Crash style, old moves. If I could also make a modern (Crash of the Titans) Crash I might. Though I already have 6 expansions + a Crash expansion to improve.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:30 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Dastardly Bastard wrote:
Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:

This topic is about Crash Bandicoot, not Bandiboy. Go talk about Bandi in his introducing topic if he has one.
HyperSonic92 wrote:

Old Crash style, old moves. If I could also make a modern (Crash of the Titans) Crash I might. Though I already have 6 expansions + a Crash expansion to improve.

We've said this 5 times
NO CRASH OF THE TITANS CRASH
JUST REGULAR CRASH
WHO IS ALREADY DONE TO START WITH
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:35 am

Quote :

Oh jesus, quit getting all assy. A few extra posts never hurt anyone. Not to mention, nobody really likes Crash anymore. It's one of those things you can cut with a knife, but eventually wind up driving the damn knife through it's heart. Make it if you want, but don't get all asshurt when we try to drive a noobshit from your topic.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Why can't there be three crash bandicoot expansions
theres more than one sakuke and mario
metal sonic is really another sonic
nes megaman is another megaman

so why not another crash
Titans is bad but Mind Over Mutant is more likely to happen as he had alot more fighting moves and jacking wasn't the main element as it was in Titans we could even jack crunch for a move just like in his boss fight
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
You are fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
Why can't there be three crash bandicoot expansions
theres more than one sakuke and mario
nes megaman is another megaman

so why not another crash
Titans is bad but Mind Over Mutant is more likely to happen as he had alot more fighting moves and jacking wasn't the main element as it was in Titans we could even jack crunch for a move just like in his boss fight
The NES versions may be a different case, and Paper Mario could of been acepted because, well, people might not care if he's another Mario because he's Paper Mario. Although SMW Mario got accepted (and finished). Metal Sonic = Robotic Sonic villan. NOT SONIC. And three Crashes? Mind Over Mutant Crash & Crash of the Titans aren't too different (although I like MOM better).
EDIT: Don't forget the multiple Kirby expansions. Abilities, Ghost and Paint. Although Shadow Kirby is a different Kirby.
Back to top Go down
bandiboy123

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 am

well i see the mugshot of crash and I got a way better looking one than that no offense to whoever used that mugshot
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 am

bandiboy123 wrote:
well i see the mugshot of crash and I got a way better looking one than that no offense to whoever used that mugshot
You're not going to steel one of the old topic are you? And I picked that one because it goes with the model of the sprite.
Back to top Go down
bandiboy123

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 am

no i wasent gonna steal the topic just thought i could help somehow.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:17 pm

he was only offering don't have a cow man
by 3 crash's I ment Original Crash,Newer Crash and Fake Crash
you haven't seen the anime sonic video because on the inside Metal is Sonic he has all his thoughts and he every move
smw mario is just another mario so is the amount of kirby's
I think this rule is pathetic it shouldn't be called a rule it should be called Mod's abusing there power and just saying that it's a rule to stop it happening
not mentioning names
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
you haven't seen the anime sonic video because on the inside Metal is Sonic he has all his thoughts and he every move
I think this rule is pathetic it shouldn't be called a rule it should be called Mod's abusing there power and just saying that it's a rule to stop it happening
not mentioning names

Go ahead. Mention names.

Crash is fine being 1 expansion.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Okay look, it's fine to have a character that appears in different games to have many expansions. From what I heard it just has to be a different style and have a good move set that isn't a clone. NOW the problem with newfags is THEY CANT MAKE A FUCKING DECENT EXPANSION, we're not going to let you make a shitty expansion so stop fucking asking.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
bandiboy123

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm

so is DoorKey Pig gonna edit the Crash sprites with more effects and motions?
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 am

bandiboy123 wrote:
so is DoorKey Pig gonna edit the Crash sprites with more effects and motions?
I'm going to use old and new animations.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 am

Tatsuo The Dragon wrote:
not mentioning names
Fake Crash = DIFFERENT character. Look it up. And don't have a cow man? Seriously?
Caboose wrote:
Okay look, it's fine to have a character that appears in different games to have many expansions. From what I heard it just has to be a different style and have a good move set that isn't a clone. NOW the problem with newfags is THEY CANT MAKE A FUCKING DECENT EXPANSION, we're not going to let you make a shitty expansion so stop fucking asking.
Well I'm not one of those; I've been here since the old forums. Maybe we could make a different moveset and it might look something like this:
http://ssbblitz.forumotion.com/sprite-art-f29/crash-bandicoot-t823.htm?highlight=crash+bandicoot
Speaking of Crash expansions, I found some sprites of characters like Coco & Cortex on DeviantART. And I might start N. Trance.
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 am

Hmm. N-Trance might be a good idea for a boss in Story Mode or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 am

Door Key Pig wrote:

Well I'm not one of those; I've been here since the old forums. Maybe we could make a different moveset and it might look something like this:
http://ssbblitz.forumotion.com/sprite-art-f29/crash-bandicoot-t823.htm?highlight=crash+bandicoot

Quote :

Quote :
http://ssbblitz.forumotion.com/sprite-art-f29/crash-bandicoot

Quote :
http://ssbblitz.forumotion.com/

Quote :
ssbblitz

No, absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?   Can I remake Crash Bandicoot? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I remake Crash Bandicoot?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next