SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Go down 
+12
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
LGameTales
Chick In A Box
Delre
StrikeofDarkness
zilch
Mr. guy
Suliboy
syco
indianchan
mkolpnji
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delre

Delre

Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
Tales of the World. That's what the game was. It was a GBA game.

Well thats what I was kinda asking for, Emil didn't exist when that game was released.
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
Tales of the World. That's what the game was. It was a GBA game.

It's in Tales of the World: ND3 style.
And I did not make the sprites.

Anyway:
27.[F]Up Special Heavenly Tempest
Emil slashes up twice with his sword while jumping into the air. And then spins around, slashing all things that come into range as he slowly rises.
Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 Emil_heavenlytempest
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Blah. I don't like the spin. Look at Lloyd's tempest or how it is in game. It should be a quick spinning circle. Iunno, something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:31 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Blah. I don't like the spin. Look at Lloyd's tempest or how it is in game. It should be a quick spinning circle. Iunno, something like that.

I can't make it any faster with beneton, or it makes the entire animation extremely slow.

I guess it can just be fixed in flash.
Back to top Go down
LGameTales

LGameTales

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm

mkolpnji wrote:
I can't make it any faster with beneton, or it makes the entire animation extremely slow.

I have the same problem... Do you use Flash for this?
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:41 pm

LGameTales wrote:
mkolpnji wrote:

I have the same problem... Do you use Flash for this?

I believe that it can be sped up when it's programmed into the game with Flash.
Back to top Go down
LGameTales

LGameTales

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:48 pm

mkolpnji wrote:

Do you use Flash though to animate?
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm

LGameTales wrote:
mkolpnji wrote:

Do you use Flash though to animate?

No, Beneton.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Well it should be faster, but,
the way he's doing the attack looks weird. He should maybe face the side more and have the sword extended at his end, so that it can be the actual circular attack.

Again, Lloyds:
Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 Llyod_air_foward_attack
See how he's not facing towards the screen, but towards the exact side.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 am

8 votes? I see ...

*moves*
Back to top Go down
StrikeofDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:43 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Well it should be faster, but,
the way he's doing the attack looks weird. He should maybe face the side more and have the sword extended at his end, so that it can be the actual circular attack.

Again, Lloyds:
Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 Llyod_air_foward_attack
See how he's not facing towards the screen, but towards the exact side.

Yup
Back to top Go down
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 pm

eh.
What was that bump for?

Anyway, I don't really feel like fixing it at the current moment, my computer just broke down and now I have to use a laptop to animate.

I also plan to finish Leon/Judas first before Emil, so this expansion is on a hiatus at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Oh, hey, how did I not see this before?
Back to top Go down
Friesnchip

Friesnchip

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Coke induced coma?
Back to top Go down
http://friesnchip.deviantart.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Friesnchip wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Coke induced coma?
Maybe.
Back to top Go down
RedMageCole

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:39 am

This is awesome, dude! Please, whatever you do, do not cancel this like most other character maker people.
Emil deserves his part in Super Smash Flash 2 if Lloyd and Kratos got the part, so I decided to ask Cleod about why he didn't put Emil in.
Turns out the sequel of TOS was made after Cleod made the final roster of SSF2.
But yeah, once this is done and when Cleod adds the feature that allows us to put expansion characters in the game, I am so putting in Emil.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 am

RedMageCole wrote:
This is awesome, dude! Please, whatever you do, do not cancel this like most other character maker people.
Emil deserves his part in Super Smash Flash 2 if Lloyd and Kratos got the part, so I decided to ask Cleod about why he didn't put Emil in.
But yeah, once this is done and when Cleod adds the feature that allows us to put expansion characters in the game, I am so putting in Emil.
Shut the fuck up no one gives a shit.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
RedMageCole

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Caboose wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Dude, unfreaking called for times one hundred. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:23 pm

RedMageCole wrote:
Caboose wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Actually, here it's so freaking called for times over nine thousand. Twisted Evil
Also, don't use smileys, they make you look gay. I just used mine because it worked well in context.
Back to top Go down
RedMageCole

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:55 am

Chick In A Box wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Caboose wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Actually, here it's so freaking called for times over nine thousand. Twisted Evil
Also, don't use smileys, they make you look gay. I just used mine because it worked well in context.

Ok. I will keep that in mind. I'm a newbie here.
Keep up the good work.
Btw, can you send me the link to Beneton? I want to try and create one of my own expansions, and I don't have flash.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:09 am

RedMageCole wrote:
Chick In A Box wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Caboose wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Dude, unfreaking called for times one hundred. :evil:
Actually, here it's so freaking called for times over nine thousand. :twisted:

Keep up the good work.
Btw, can you send me the link to Beneton? I want to try and create one of my own expansions, and I don't have flash.
Wat the shit man, you fucking bumped the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:01 am

CatBooze wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Chick In A Box wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:
Caboose wrote:
RedMageCole wrote:

Keep up the good work.
Wat the shit man, you fucking bumped the topic.

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
mkolpnji

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:34 am

I'll work on this later.

Just lock it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World   Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emil Castagnier-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2