SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM

Go down 
+11
Caby
Ungrateful Dead
Proton
Flash Guy
Dark Lord
ShadowKirby
Tengu Man
HyperSonic92
AEM
Kirbysmith [DJ]
iTz WiLL96
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Acceptance? For the third time.
Yes.
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap83%Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 19 ]
No.
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Caboose wrote:
iTz WiLL96 wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
'K.
Still no update? I'll make the grabs and finish whatevers left of the final smash on Saturday. Yeah, that's how I work. I don't do shit on the weekdays, that's your job.

Who the fuck voted no.
I did to look at the results a long time ago :1
Anyways yeah it's fine n stuff.
There are easier ways to look at the results.
Like, say, clicking on the button that says "View Results."
Back to top Go down
iTz WiLL96

iTz WiLL96

Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Letting go animation, I added the disappear in it too. I'm going to put everything together now.
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Letgot10
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
Caboose wrote:
iTz WiLL96 wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
'K.
Still no update? I'll make the grabs and finish whatevers left of the final smash on Saturday. Yeah, that's how I work. I don't do shit on the weekdays, that's your job.

Who the fuck voted no.
I did to look at the results a long time ago :1
Anyways yeah it's fine n stuff.
There are easier ways to look at the results.
Like, say, clicking on the button that says "View Results."
I could do that or I could make someone ask in a butthurt way why someone said no.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
iTz WiLL96

iTz WiLL96

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Update. Is it good or bad? I can't tell.

Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Fst10
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm

No they don't; They just went behind him. My promblem with it is that it doesn't blend properly.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Yeah, the arms could snap to the body or something.
Back to top Go down
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Will, why did you leave?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Dagnabbit Awill!
Your doing the Win theme wrong!
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Forgot about a credits theme. Why does the image of the selection go outside the box? Why is there a unused enimies area? And why is there white around the preview?
The down attack reminds me of GBR's.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Alright guys, in secret I have been planning new attacks for Ristar to replace some other ones,
Exp.
By Tomarrow, I'll try to get the following done.

Neutral Air
Down Smash DONE, Will add when at home.
Forward Smash DONE, I really dislike one frame but Awill can fix he would like to.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

'K
Down Smash and Side Smash.
DOWN
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Downsmash

SIDE (Little help on Blur please...)
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Sidesmashf
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Sidesmashf
lol'd
Lemme fix that
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

CatBooze wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
lol'd
Lemme fix that
Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
lol'd
Lemme fix that
Kthxbai.
FUUUUUUUUUU
No changing my posts :<
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

CatBooze wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
CatBooze wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
lol'd
Lemme fix that
Kthxbai.
FUUUUUUUUUU
No changing my posts :<
TO BAD.
NAO FIX EET
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
'K
DOWN
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Downsmash

Nice Down Smash, though I think quite the contrary on the Side Smash.
Back to top Go down
iTz WiLL96

iTz WiLL96

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
'K
DOWN
[img]

Yus. I think your down smash should be changed to down special. It's epic, but it does not appear like all other smashes. Then both will also be included. What do you think? And I'll work on it if nobody else does, but I'll need the clips.

Geno wrote:
Anyway, alot of the animations overall are choppy...
My iPod detects no choppiness.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm

iTz WiLL96 wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
'K
DOWN
[img]

Yus. I think your down smash should be changed to down special. It's epic, but it does not appear like all other smashes. Then both will also be included. What do you think? And I'll work on it if nobody else does, but I'll need the clips.

Geno wrote:
Sure, that'll work.
And ignore Geno, He's just a perfectionist that doesn't see the good in things.
Back to top Go down
iTz WiLL96

iTz WiLL96

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
iTz WiLL96 wrote:
Ariand/AEM wrote:
'K
DOWN
[img]

Geno wrote:
Sure, that'll work.
And ignore Geno, He's just a perfectionist that doesn't see the good in things.
I noticed. I told him to shut the fuck up in your geno topic and suli got on my ass for it.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:34 am

I find some of his attacks similar to other expansions.
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Downsmashkz3Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Down_s12
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 UpsmashThird time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Up_spe10
Just saying, is all.
Also, the down special seems brighter then the regular Ristar sprites.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:05 am

Question: What will the Down special do in midair?
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:46 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Downsmashkz3Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Down_s12
Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 UpsmashThird time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 Up_spe10
Just saying, is all.

Wow, AeM made those look like shit.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
iTz WiLL96

iTz WiLL96

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Proton wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
[img]
[img]
Just saying, is all.
Wow, AeM made those look like shit.
AEM didn't make those, I did. And for the air down thing that was mentioned, me and AEM will discuss it when I get Internet back on my computer.

I lol'd at the title.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
Just saying, is all.
No, there is a Big Difference.

The Ristar ones are actually GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:26 am

Plus, I'm pretty sure that Ristar was started first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM   Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third time, huh? [WiLL and AEM] ~ Killed Geno's Posts. Updates coming soon. ~AEM
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next