SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

We need the MOD team back

Go down 
+14
Dastardly Bastard
Ungrateful Dead
Corka Cola
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Torndragon
Suliboy
ShadowKirby
Tengu Man
Caby
Chick In A Box
Dark Lord
indianchan
Crater
Ganonthegreat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:30 am

1 Admin and 3 MOD's would be alright, but only if they're really active.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 am

Does that include Tredog?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
As a matter of fact, it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:22 am

Aw
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:42 am

Door Key Pig wrote:

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 am

Fight the powa.
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 am

Suli fears meh,
that is why he doesn't mod me.

He fears of what I'd do to the forums in his absence.

That's why Crater should be mod. To undo what have been undone years ago.
The complete destruction of a forum that only attracts the attention of weeabos, morons, and the occasional other decent people.

Barely any of the admins do their job and Suli barely does anything besides lock topics they happen not to like and that annoy him to no end. Barely anyone does expansions anymore, and the whole reason anyone comes t these forums is because of one thing.
The Other section.

Their are more topics in the Other section, because we don't have a spam section and Suli is to lazy to make one.

Any objections?
Back to top Go down
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Deuxoshu wrote:
Any objections?
No u.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Deuxoshu wrote:
Suli fears meh,

The complete destruction of a forum that only attracts the attention of weeabos, morons, and the occasional other decent people.

Barely any of the admins do their job and Suli barely does anything besides lock topics they happen not to like and that annoy him to no end. Barely anyone does expansions anymore, and the whole reason anyone comes t these forums is because of one thing.
The Other section.

Their are more topics in the Other section, because we don't have a spam section and Suli is to lazy to make one.

Any objections?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

I'd work on expansions more often, but my animating software likes to crash on a regular basis and my spriting skills are nonexistent.

Translation: I'm a lazy shit.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Deuxoshu wrote:
Suli fears meh,
You never gave me my chocolate, why should I give you modship?

No, not really.

Yeah, no. Mods are supposed to assist the forums, not destroy it.

The Other section.
Plenty of people do expansions, and really only the /b/tards / other 4channers and spam section enthusiasts are prominent in the other section, but of course, you guys don't give a shit about the rest of the population.
Besides, I do plenty. I'm on daily and I pay a lot of attention to the expansion sections, because, you know, thats what the forums are for. I only lock other section topics because it needs to be kept in check, although I have trusted Dude to actually do his job. The only reason I don't -post- a lot is because then I'll get too distracted and be online for hours...and considering my physics grade right now, I'd rather not be as active until school's out or during breaks.

No. Hellll no. it's not even a laziness thing. I refuse to add a spam section because then it's just plain dumbassery and an flux of topics filled with only the kind of crap images that Crater posts. I've seen the MG spam section, and we all know what the spam section did to the old expansions forums. It completely destroyed them and made it a second /b/. In fact, the other section here is doing the same, which is why I've considered removing it. A misc section is a privelege, not a right, and if I don't feel you guys can handle it (And so far, you've only proven that you -can't- handle it at all, you're barely handling the other section.), I can and will revoke that right. So no spam section, it's all just pointless idiocy and it'll make this forum just as bad as Tre's old one, and as it is, it's already going down the drain because of the other section. The spam group failed on the forums I had on SC's server too. It's just bad news, it'll just all become trolling. You guys want me to ban the idiots, well, that would apply to all of you too, especially if there's a spam section. So, absolutely not. I'd like to keep this forum alive for its actual purpose. If that means I have to ban all the seasoned members for interrupting the expansion making process, then I will.

Any objections?
Everything in bold. Also, Deux, you still owe me chocolate.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 am

It's an flux
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 am

If we banned all the idiots, you'd have to ban everyone suli, including yourself.
Because just like us, you tend to make idiotic topics or say idiotic things. Don't exclude yourself from the fold just because your an admin.

Quote :
No. Hellll no. it's not even a laziness thing. I refuse to add a spam section because then it's just plain dumbassery and an flux of topics filled with only the kind of crap images that Crater posts. I've seen the MG spam section, and we all know what the spam section did to the old expansions forums. It completely destroyed them and made it a second /b/. In fact, the other section here is doing the same, which is why I've considered removing it. A misc section is a privelege, not a right, and if I don't feel you guys can handle it (And so far, you've only proven that you -can't- handle it at all, you're barely handling the other section.), I can and will revoke that right. So no spam section, it's all just pointless idiocy and it'll make this forum just as bad as Tre's old one, and as it is, it's already going down the drain because of the other section. The spam group failed on the forums I had on SC's server too. It's just bad news, it'll just all become trolling. You guys want me to ban the idiots, well, that would apply to all of you too, especially if there's a spam section. So, absolutely not. I'd like to keep this forum alive for its actual purpose. If that means I have to ban all the seasoned members for interrupting the expansion making process, then I will.

Then do so, because the Expansions get nowhere fast, they attract people who do not know how to make a quality expansion.
GDKN kows this, Itsame knows this, Most of MG knows this, and all of the seasoned expansion memebers know this.

The expansions keep going down in quality, and by the time SSF2 gets out they'll be at a terrible level of quality.
A spam section for private members sdo we can get the idiocy out of system, eveyone acts like a moron for a time, but it's to get it out of system and just have a laugh.
Were guys, we tend to act like morons and make idiotic topics because we enjoy it, it relieves us of our IRL stress and crap like that. What else would we use the Other section for? To make expansion claims?

And the reason all the seasoned members are rude to the rest of the population is because...
of the Expansions themselves. Because a huge majority of the expansion quality is absolute crap.

Case-in-Point:
We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Idlep
We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Bubidl11
We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Idle15

We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Sasukeidle

Comapred to these:
We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Paul__s_Combos_by_B2thec
We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Kamakiri_by_ShinLeeJin
We need the MOD team back - Page 2 Animated_Charizard_by_El_Sato

Besides Zilch, there is very little quality in any of these expansions.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 am

Dammit Deux, I must have that Charizard sheet.
Back to top Go down
Deuxoshu

Deuxoshu

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:14 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Dammit Deux, I must have that Charizard sheet.
There is no sheet.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:25 am

Aww...
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 pm

So Deuce, what you're saying is we need the best damn spriting tutorial in the history of awesome, so badass that it will make the noobs over 9000 times better at spriting, and that will make things much better in this forum. That, or we just need better spriters.

I vote for plan "Best Damn Spriting Tutorial."
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
Shut up Raptor :<
Since Suli is apparently serious about this, I would just like to point out that the expansion section is gay and most of the accepted expansions should be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Caboose wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:
Since Suli is apparently serious about this, I would just like to point out that the expansion section is gay and most of the accepted expansions should be destroyed.

TO THE EATMOBILE.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Cuccio wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:

TO THE EATMOBILE.
DANANANANANA fuck this *hovers over to mod options*
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Caboose wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:
Half the shit accepted was just posted there with no actual acception process..
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm

I still like my epic tutorial idea. These newbies are faggots, sure, but some of them at least want to help out. If they're not going to leave because we insult them a little, the least we can do is at least teach them how to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Psy-Crow wrote:
Agreed, because "Best Damn Spriting Tutorial" would help everyone, not just the noobs.
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:
Agreed, because "Best Damn Spriting Tutorial" would help everyone, not just the noobs.

Oh? And I'm guessing you can pull a good tutorial out of your ass?
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Cuccio wrote:
Nineveh Kisike wrote:
Psy-Crow wrote:

Oh? And I'm guessing you can pull a good tutorial out of your ass?
No, that's not what I'm saying... If we can get together to work on one though, it could be pulled off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need the MOD team back   We need the MOD team back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need the MOD team back
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next