SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Seriously WTF

Go down 
+10
ShadowHunter
Be'knots Woundy Doom
indianchan
Nineveh Kisike
Crater
Suliboy
Chick In A Box
Caby
SC
Echo The Hedgehog
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:14 am

Why did someone delete my Aang expansion topic there was nothing wrong with it now thanks to shadowgizoid the feet are aligned in the idle
bring it back or I will

I honestly think someone is abusing mod power here because there has been other posts about topics dissapearing
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:15 am

There was everything wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:18 am

.... it wasn't deleted, Raptor locked the topic and I moved it to the basket. Your horrible animating will not be accepted so stfu.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

Echo The Hedgehog wrote:
bring it back or I will
Or you will...
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:22 am

YES I FUCKING WILL
Anywayz stop locking all of my topics just give them a fucking chance for fuck sake
just for the record no I WON'T STFU
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:23 am

Echo The Hedgehog wrote:
YES I FUCKING WILL
Anywayz stop locking all of my topics just give them a fucking chance for fuck sake
just for the record no I WON'T STFU
We've seen your expansions before, and your animations. We really don't need to give you a chance since you seem to only be capable of making shitty animations.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:33 am

who is that banned cat?
Anyway i'm just asking for a week
give me my topics atleast a week and if they don't improve then you can lock them
no lieing though you have to be truthful

that's all I ask of you people one week for my topics
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:34 am

You can't "will do nothing" because that's just doing nothing.

And tatsuo. You really should learn to animate, because your expansions are pretty bad. EAT has right to lock them if they're poor quality. So even if we were to give you a chance, you still cannot animate very well and they'd still be bad quality, and therefore unacceptable.
And you can't really deny it, I mean, even your avatar isn't even animated well.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:49 am

my avatar isn't suppose to animate well I just make that quick to see if worked so I could make Echo playable on Sonic FGX
about Aang again it was good enough to be used to make him playable on Sonic FGX
Back to top Go down
Crater

Crater

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:53 am

So you purposely made your avatar terrible?
Why the hell would you do that?

Sonic FGX is not SSF2. For one thing, SSF2 is never going to be released. However, we still prefer quality over shit here.
Back to top Go down
Nineveh Kisike

Nineveh Kisike

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:54 am

Echo The Hedgehog wrote:
it was good enough to be used to make him playable on Sonic FGX
That doesn't mean it's good enough to be used as an expansion.
And I just checked, characters don't need to be accepted to be used in Sonic FGX, you upload them yourself it seems.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Yep you do but I have made video's until hyper cam stopped working and I have put it up on devientart and people have used him
he was good enough to complete the game with

what is this for then if ssf2 is never going to be finished
I think it is finished your just trying to stop me making expansions
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Echo The Hedgehog wrote:
Yep you do but I have made video's until hyper cam stopped working and I have put it up on devientart and people have used him
he was good enough to complete the game with

what is this for then if ssf2 is never going to be finished
You sir, are a fucking retard. It has been said repeatedly that your shit-licking animation skills are unacceptable, and that's what's stopping you from making expansions.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Echo The Hedgehog wrote:
... hurr
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Quote :
I honestly think someone is abusing mod power here because there has been other posts about topics dissapearing
They aren't abusing mod powers. They're using them for the right things.
They are trying to rid the world of shitty expansion animations like your Aang or my Missing No.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:12 pm

I would like to point this out.

An Aang expansion controlled by me and Abo Zon have been started as a Group Expansion. However, it's been deleted so the expansion is not really mine anymore. It means that Aang is unclaimed due to the abolishment of the claiming system.

Also, I was secrectly showing Mas some of my latest animations by PM, so I wasn't slacking off on him. I just didn't want to bump the topic (before I realized that it was deleted).
ShadowHunter wrote:
Netrual Special- Seriously WTF Aangspecialnetrualpunch
If special pressed twice- Seriously WTF Aangspecialnetrualpunch
Projectile- Seriously WTF Aangspecialnetrualproje

Netrual Special- Fire Punch- Aang punches forward, blasting fireballs from his fists. If button is pressed twice, he will release another fireball. Does low damage and knockback.

Instead of the unoriginal charging method, this fast projectile will stop enemies in their tracks. It's not original, but it's more original than the first one. What do you think?

Shall I take over the Aang expansion
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Uh, it's more like a fireball than a punch. But whatever, also where is your question mark?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Yeah, it was called called fire punch because he punches in order to release a fireball, but I guess I can change it.

Yes, sorry about that, but there is something wrong with my keyboard. The keys are sometimes inresponsive while I forgot to revise the message. I guess you can call it a typo.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Question. Why is fire neutral? Shouldn't it be an air attack?
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Proton

Proton

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:03 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:

Better Question. Who cares about Aang?
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:36 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
What will be the up special then? Airbending allows one to control the air and wind, sometimes giving the person the ability to fly or at least hover over the ground. Fire, Water, or Earthbending never gave the person such ability (except for fire, but only the Fire Lord been seen doing this). Aang have been seen many times hovering over the air, can fly a glider like a plane, and having his falls slowed down. It is only reasonable to make the up special an Airbending move since it is the only ability that has many recovery posibilites.

Each special represents the four element moves possbile in the show.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Wasn't this expansion already posted anyways
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm pretty sure you could use any element for recovery.
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:59 am

Airbending is the better option for recovery though as it's Aang's main bending
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:14 am

ShadowKirby wrote:
I'm pretty sure you could use any element for recovery.
He could? What is he going to do, throw a rock down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seriously WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously WTF   Seriously WTF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously WTF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut :: Forum Topic :: Expansion Discussion-
Jump to: